The first clue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first clue...

...but of course that's what you meant, isn't it Vit?

Comment

Oh stop being such a snowflake.
      Pence's fly wasn't fake news, or a "librul conspiracy", or even a photoshop.
      It was just a thing that happened and it's fucking funny to everyone who doesn't have a stick wedged so far up his crack all he has to do is wiggle in his seat to pick his teeth.

Comment

BLACK FLIES MATTER
        <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
            Oh stop being such a snowflake.
            Pence's fly wasn't fake news, or a "librul conspiracy", or even a photoshop.
            Not at all, but it IS the first and pretty much ONLY go-to in terms of reporting on the debate, now isn't it? Ninety minutes worth and the only "highlight" worth talking about is "hurrr, he done got a fly on his hurrr, hurr hurr." Which would be relatively harmless were there not more weighty matters to concern ourselves with. If I were a betting man, I'd have to figure Ponce kicked so much shit out of Kumlover Heiress that she was whiter than he was at the end of it all... and therefore an embarrassment to democrats from sea to shining sea. And it happened that some of the shit he kicked out of her landed on his head, a passing fly said "oooh, free chocolate icecream"... and the rest, as they say, was history.

That about the size of it? I mean I'd ask for a more in depth analysis of the debate, but I wouldn't want for you to hurl yourself hurling your soy lattes at lil ole "snowflake" me.

It was just a thing that happened and it's fucking funny to everyone who doesn't have a stick wedged so far up his crack all he has to do is wiggle in his seat to pick his teeth.
            Forty years ago I might have found it funny too. But I've matured somewhat since then. I find it more than a little telling and somewhat disturbing that the level of political discourse has deteriorated to this. The very class of people who are attempting to market their flavour of politics as "more presidential" are out there attempting to trump Trump in terms of insipid banality... and doing a bang up job of it.

At age ten I laughed at Douglas Adams' tales of the human race being descended from a bunch of marketing execs and telephone sanitizers. Now I simply roll my eyes and wait for the next act in this well worn and decidedly overplayed little melodrama. You just focus on the pretty fly Master Vit, I'm sure you will get the government you deserve... if you giggle long enough.

Comment

Who's "reporting" on the debate? Not me.
              I'm just having a larf. You should try it sometime but go slow at first... you don't want to actually LoL until you've limbered up.
              Until then miss me with your toxic curmudgeon routine, please. It's a real buzzkill.

Get it? BUZZkill? Muahahahahaha!

Comment

Who's "reporting" on the debate? Not me.
                I'm just having a larf.
                Right you are, Kid Comedy.

Next time, invest in a canned laughter track. You yanks are lost without them.

You should try it sometime but go slow at first... you don't want to actually LoL until you've limbered up.
                Until then miss me with your toxic curmudgeon routine, please. It's a real buzzkill.
                Or what? You'll get #triggered and run away to your safe space on Benzo's couch? Where you can both sit there all day, saying "BOOM" at each other and pretending that's funny too?

So my curmudgeonly remarks are unappealing to you.... awwwwwwww. I say "great, you now have the beginnings of an understanding of just how played out and downright BORING as fuck I find the endless rehashes of "dramuh" and "teh funnay" that so many of you insist on pitching a tent over.

Charity begins at home. You want to see me laugh, put a modicum of bloody effort into it,. Or take to hanging about others I know who do. Maybe come up with an interesting new take instead of simply pointing and giggling "poopie" perhaps. You're not four years old any more and I'm not your mom, so don't expect me to pat you on the head for your little memes and pin them to my fridge, any more than I expected you to do similar when I talk about a fake brown person getting the utter shit kicked out of her.

Ya butthurt snowflake.

Comment

Also, I just done poopie-kaka on some amoebas in the potty... would you like a couple of wet wipes to clean the coffee off your screen?

Comment

Eewww. What the fuck was that?

I take it all back... never again try to break character.
                    Your knee-slappin' nudgewink parody of someone who genuinely enjoys himself and others is even creepier than the curmudgeon thing.

**shudder**

Comment

A fly walks into a debate and asks
                      "Is this stool taken?"
                      <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Eewww. What the fuck was that?

I take it all back... never again try to break character.
                        Your knee-slappin' nudgewink parody of someone who genuinely enjoys himself and others is even creepier than the curmudgeon thing.

**shudder**
                        And to think that I'm a way better bet to run your country than anyone you have on offer at the moment. Relax, they wouldn't let me anywhere near the job and I sure as fuck wouldn't be offering even if it were otherwise.

Perfectly used to flies buzzing around me too... most of the ones from that other place have learned not to touch down here too often for fear of being swatted with my innate curmudgeonliness. Which I gather is the idea for me being here in the first place.

Comment

Aha, so that's it...
                          ...you're the smoldering midden (gotta keep it hot so the effluvium catches anyone trying to sneak in from above the fray) surrounding the forum that is supposed to act as a twit filter?

Yeah good, okay.
                          But isn't that like using a shovel as a flyswatter?
                          Sure you might get the occasional fly but you're going to break a whole lotta other shit in the process and flies are still going to be a thing.

<smug buzzing noises>

Comment

“We don’t need the conch anymore. We know who ought to say things. What good did Simon do speaking, or Bill, or Walter? It’s time some people knew they’ve got to keep quiet and leave deciding things to the rest of us.” - Lord of the Flies

Comment

Originally posted by Arugula Flatulence View Post
                              Which I gather is the idea for me being here in the first place.
                              Seems to me that one's idea for being here would be certain and well known to them, because they create it themselves.
                              For instance, I'm intentionally posting flies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFforPRES.png
Views:	31
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	7502

Comment

• Arugula Flatulence
                                Arugula Flatulence commented
                                Editing a comment
                                No thanks. America hopped on the Trump Train because enough people bought into the idea it could be made Great again, Something certain others have been fighting tooth and nail to ensure did not happen under the current administration. A little different from the situation here, where it was discussed early on in the piece what my inclusion would mean in terms of "Greatness", shall we say.

I'm sure you'll appraise me of your reasons for inviting me to take on the admin position here if they were being misinterpreted unduly.

• cw_
                                cw_ commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Precisely as I said at the time; You're one of very few people capable of using the resources.
                            Working...
                            X