Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bonesaw-Superstar World Premiere

Will be May 15th.

We are working with peerspace to rent out a theater for this most historic moment within this community.

In the coming weeks, lucky subscribers to my Twitch channel have an opportunity to win all expense tickets to this red carpet affair.

I, yours truly, director and star of Bonesaw- Superstar, will be on hand for a private meet and greet session with my many lucky fans.

Steak dinners
    Complimentary foot massages
    A "have your picture taken with Martini" booth will be available so fans can take a selfie with an almost perfect replica cardboard cutout of King Martini

Cosplay will be encouraged and will give attendees a minor discount on ticket price.

A wine sampling and seminar on "drinking wine, the Martini way" with a soon to be named local winery.

Bonesaw- Superstar.

The world of Flametown changes May 15, 2020
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Does anyone actually pay attention to this idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by izabiatch View Post
      Does anyone actually pay attention to this idiot?
      You just did, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Regan MacNeil View Post

You just did, idiot.
        Silence, rodent.

Before I decide it beneficial to my interests to freelance on behalf of Terminx pest control services and strangle you with your own earlobes.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	KMkeen.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	1084
          <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by izabiatch View Post

Silence, rodent.

Before I decide it beneficial to my interests to freelance on behalf of Terminx pest control services and strangle you with your own earlobes.
            so yes, mom thought the noises in the attic were being caused by rodents. She had a friend come over and he was using a stupid candle up there looking for rats and the candle blew out. Then he told mom there was no rats. He did a half ass job, did not even use a flashlight.

As you all know there were no rats in the attic, and thing just got worse after that with me flying out of that bed every night. I never got a good nights sleep when I was possessed, they had me tied up and shit like i was going to suddenly get up in my horrible condition and head downtown to Starbucks and have a coffee.

I would appreciate it you would stop bringing up obvious PI that reminds me of the "incident" you fucker!

Comment

First Press Release Poster

Comment

Update-

We are trying to get Bonesaw-Superstar on Netflix.

It will not be uploaded onto YouTube. From the looks of it, it might be pay to watch on Twitch for the price of a subscription if we cannot work out the money's on NF.

Bonesaw-Superstar- the first big movie of the summer, coming soon.

Comment

Many have had some questions concerning the first ever FT motion picture.

I'll try to answer them here.

Yes, the movie will be long. I have over four hours of material filmed but I'm still in the process of editing it. For the DVD release, I'll create a directors cut of the full vision.

It's live action, stop motion animation, and animation.

It was filmed using an iPhone 11. The picture is crisp and clean.

There will be a soundtrack. I have clearance for two songs already and I'm working on the final three, one of which is important.

Yes, we here at Martini Productions are trying to get this on Netflix.

Yes, there are alot of flametown references that only the astute will get.

No, there is no PI within the film. It's about a character named Bonesaw.

I have shown pieces on stream and there hasn't been one person who hasn't lol'd. Everyone who has seen parts of it has done nothing but laugh.

I am contemplating putting this in at Sundance. There is nothing quite like it out there.

I am on the fence as to where to put it if the Netflix deal can't be worked out. YouTube isn't happening, and I don't want this to be pay per view. It might be a Twitch thing for subs and I wave the sub fee for those I feel like waving it for. And even then, five bucks ain't shit.

Hope that answers some questions.

Comment

The first trailer will be posted in the members section here tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X