are you part of the community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you part of the community?

i have noticed a sinister theme that underpins "the community". and by "community" i mean the disparate but interchangeable groups of web forums that consist of CBT, BC, SG(now a rightwing qanon blog), KM's forum and sometimes BF.

these forums are like different splinter sects (compounds) of the same cult. some people belong to more than one sect, others will only form communion with one sect and disavow the others as heretics. some sects will frequently talk about what is going on in the other "compounds". they may express veiled hatred at certain member who were once part of their sect (compound) but then left and joined that other sect (compound)

some members will actually stand outside another "compound" and listen to everything that is said and then go back to their compounds and say, "that other compound is filled with libtards, what is wrong with those bastards?" Folks at that compound in turn will say, "That other compound, it's a right wing circle jerk of frothy mouthed hatred and conspiracy theories". some especially disturbed members of the community will actually enter their "enemies" compound and proceed to "shitpost" at them aka squirrel busting. this is a form of harassment that cult members will use when one of their former members leaves their cult and joins another.

this makes the community appear to be a brood that consists of bastard sons with the same mother but all with different fathers. the amount of rancor and strife that occurs in the "community" is the type you see in dysfunctional families. talks of "mergers" will sometimes happen but always fail. sometimes reconciliation between 2 or more different sect members may occur, but that is rare. some members end up going from compound to compound and getting kicked out of each one. some members end up going crazy and start having sex with each other. this produces "community drama". the drama is like radioactive fallout that only dissipates with time, usually 3 to 4 years.

some compounds develop a siege mentality and see themselves as holy warriors fighting against the "libtard or rightwing sect", they engage in crusades, some erect walls of fire to hide behind, they robo call out each other but never engage in serious debate.

sometimes a member of the community becomes a scapegoat, he becomes the embodiment of every evil that can be imagined, a literal boogeyman.
    sometimes a member gains a "number one fan" and is stalked through multiple groups on a near daily basis.

above all, the whole "community" atmosphere is creepy and disturbing.

Some people just can't recognise their own biases.... ehhhhh?

Comment

That's what happens when you try to build a "community" on a weak foundation of, essentially, how much you dislike each other.
      The dysfunction and drama are features, not glitches. Innit.
      They don't and probably never will grok that a "community" coalesces around the right group of people, not the other way 'round.

But nothing lasts forever so in the end it's all the same anyway.
      The only real difference is how you spent what time you had.

Comment

I come to these communities because of all the differences Foxy and Vitty highlighted...

It's the eternal game of whack a mole... this come together crap is lefty fallacy.

I don't want us together... I want us trying to peel each other's faces off by any means necessary, bar criminal or doxxing.

There can be only one (me, me, me!)

Now you two need to get off my lawn, gnomes... little hands-little strokes....

Comment

<makes a quick note on the clipboard>

Okay but tell me: how does that make you feel?

<glances encouragingly at the sobbing mess on the couch>

Comment

I'd like to know why those forums feel the need to have secret penis rooms. What's wrong with posting publicly?
          Unless...
          <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
            I'd like to know why those forums feel the need to have secret penis rooms. What's wrong with posting publicly?
            Unless...
            The one thing we know for sure is that the stuff posted in the "secret" rooms is going to be leaked eventually and more than half the time it's done loudly and maliciously.

It's a given, which means it must be on purpose.

They aren't "safe spaces" or "private areas".
            They're drama generators that randomly fling shit out to keep the wheels of petty nonsense well greased.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	drama.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	7741
              <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

There is no community, only ZUUL!

Click image for larger version

Name:	zuul.gif
Views:	65
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	7744

Comment

i have noticed a lot of geezer-fication of the community. this is born out with the increased "adult day care" activity threads you see in forums like "post 4 words", "would you rather?" ect.

people are rolling up in their mobility carts and planting themselves at a forum more and more lately. lots of chit chat and mindless banter fills most of these peoples days.

no adrenaline rush to be had cause their hearts can't take it, games like cuphead would kill most of them.

i also notice how some people (benzo) have an almost supernatural ability to suck, and by suck i mean year after year of posting the same garbage bag of gifs and outdated lames. no matter what year it is, their "material" remains consistently horrible. it's robotic in nature, like a supercomputer running through billions of simulations just to find the most god awful "flame" retort possible and spewing it out every day for years.

the moist excitement we can expect is who wins the election, either way, there will be bra1in 2016 level meltdowns taking place in the community. if biden wins i expect sg to jim jones.
                  cbt will cum with the force of a thousand suns, freud will stub his toe, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
                    the moist excitement we can expect
                    Do you happen to be visiting Louisiana?

Comment

Video killed the radio star, drama and politics killed everything that was left. i notice an increase in political demagoguery at the usual haunts as the election approaches. this garbage will not end when the winner is called, it will instead intensify as one tribe takes a victory lap. the sad part is most of these forum political pundits can't express their ideology without resorting to memes and gifs, it's the cuntwrangler version of liberal or conservative hacks.

as to "secret rooms" most require a one time payment. oak dropped 50 to join the cbt secret lounge. BF requires a donation of only 10. it's like a VIP club within a forum. the kof had a secret sex room that was filled with filth.

all i will say is that ps5 will beat xbox s in sales like they did with ps4

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
                        the kof had a secret sex room that was filled with filth.
                        You're just mad because you never got to see Clubskittles nekkid.
                        Let it go dude... let it go.

Comment

i have noticed a sinister theme that underpins "the community". and by "community" i mean the disparate but interchangeable groups of web forums that consist of CBT, BC, SG(now a rightwing qanon blog), KM's forum and sometimes BF.
                          There is no "right wing" in North America. On this continent, we have the freedom to elect any government we want as long as it's reasonably libtardy. Your president is the resistance, but he will lose. White libtardation will reign supreme.

However, I too am losing interest in all this political(Trump supporters, and TDS sufferers) horseshit on the forums. It's so fucking boring. When Biden wins next week, the tables will turn. Libtards will be playing defense. Oh fucking yay. That will be so much more fun than the repetitive forum filler we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shen Li View Post
                            There is no "right wing" in North America. On this continent, we have the freedom to elect any government we want as long as it's reasonably libtardy. Your president is the resistance, but he will lose. White libtardation will reign supreme.

However, I too am losing interest in all this political(Trump supporters, and TDS sufferers) horseshit on the forums. It's so fucking boring. When Biden wins next week, the tables will turn. Libtards will be playing defense. Oh fucking yay. That will be so much more fun than the repetitive forum filler we have now.
                            Trump will win again..

Comment

Working...
                            X