• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have I missed???

Cliff notes.

TIA

Anal polyps....

Comment

Instead of dropping by once a year to ask "what did I miss?" you, Flynn, Reaper, et al. should just spend your time reading stuff and answer your own question.

I know, I know... but where's the fun in that, right?
      As if the annual tradition of replying "not much" or with something random is a bucket full of chuckles for the rest of us.
      I know one thing you didn't miss and that's us otherwise you'd have already been here. Innit.

Comment

• reaper
        reaper commented
        Editing a comment
        Everyone should just ask Vit.He knows all the gossip and goings on.

• Vitriol
        Vitriol commented
        Editing a comment
        Vile calumny! I don't know anything and don't want to.
        Not like that, just... drama stuff. 'B' to the O-ring.
        Fibbing is a sin, Reaps. Do you want to go to hell? Cuz that's how you go to hell.

Dove is being evicted.... and Oak is driving Teeny~Weenie batshit cray cray, viejo.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post
        Oak is driving Teeny~Weenie batshit cray cray
        That was such a short trip she probably burned more petrol starting the car than in travelling to her destination.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

That was such a short trip she probably burned more petrol starting the car than in travelling to her destination.
          I thought she was solar powered.

Comment

• Madcow Klitzgasm
            Madcow Klitzgasm commented
            Editing a comment
            May I see your "Petrol used in North American settings" pass? It should be near your Wanker, Tosser, and Bloody Oath, Mate cards...

Originally posted by The Wise and Powerful View Post
          Just for show.
          The panels aren't connected to any batteries.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cliffs-pic.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	7609
            <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Erica Mena left her forum

(someone keeps posting that in a thread at rejected every week, it's kinda funny)

SG's broken certificate is a troll........not a case of website incompetence . either way, the website is treated as malware now on any self respecting PC.

i was watching sasha grey play an alien FPS at twitch, she was having a hard time with the killer bishop robots.

benzo is getting his ass kicked by gurls at BF. his only response, u mad bro? that BF hack avatar power is dangerous, he got a 500 pound gorilla dropped on him and he is having a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
                SG's broken certificate is a troll........not a case of website incompetence
                After all this time I tend to agree.
                We're well beyond a mistake or even neglect now... it has to be intentional.
                And that's fine; a security certificate for a little-used discussion forum isn't really that big of a deal.
                But then to not bother fixing the forum software or the .htaccess or whatever is causing every clicked link to attempt loading an https: page is just ridiculous.

Unless the plan is to drive away most if not all of the traffic then quietly let the place 404?
                Seems like a lot of trouble just to be rid of it.

Comment

• Vitriol
                  Vitriol commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some are still poasting there so obviously it works well enough for them?
                  Maybe it's been configured to function normally for mobile users; I wouldn't know because I never use my phone for the interwurb stuff.
                  Although that still leaves the inexplicable decision to leave it bollixed for PC users.
                  What advantageous result could that possibly have?

• cw_
                  cw_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I find it's usually best to allow other's motivations to remain a mystery. They're all too often some simpleminded variation of petty perversity.

• Vitriol
                  Vitriol commented
                  Editing a comment
                  <pretending to slap the shit out of a Like button on the previous comment>

Originally posted by The Wise and Powerful View Post

It’s worse than stone soup on Christmas night....

They finally let me back on SG, but Flea had to walk away first. I had to buy a new troll trophy case after that one, but what can I say? I wouldn’t want to fight me either

I registered at SG after being urged by my crew to return and found the Farmer thread there and had a little laugh @ Poarka’s expense...

Little Ms. Patty Paranoia party of one had an epic meltdown and I had a good laugh and clowned her all over BC for being afraid of a gimp like Farmer.... Poarka told me to bugger off while she lit herself on fire running screaming to every admin on every forum left

KM has been tonguing her asshole while she double fist assaults a bag of Oreos in a sea of tears and manic delusions since.

I remain the biggest cunt online... Trolls for the win AGAIN and I did it all for you, my love. Let me just say that I now understand why you hate her so much lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

i have seen oak posting at CBT with blandscape, nowhere else.
                  blandscape is a expert on usa politics just like freud

Comment

• Madcow Klitzgasm
                    Editing a comment
                    Why wouldn't I be an expert on US politics, Muggle?

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
                  blandscape is a expert on usa politics just like freud
                  Shirley he's more credible than that, even if it's by accident.

Comment

• cw_
                    cw_ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Frankly, yes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ft.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	7643

this is the funniest thing I have seen posted on these forums

EUHHHHHHHHHH!, showing old guy from CT your tits, YUCK!

freud, post a pic of your feet quick, we need to get this mental image out of our head

Comment

• Regina George
                    Regina George commented
                    Editing a comment
                    a fractal may be needed if freud's feet are not available

• cw_
                    cw_ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hasn't everyone already seen these ghastly images?

• Madcow Klitzgasm
                    Editing a comment
                    My feet walk among you...

ROFLMAO @ FUPA granny

I love it when a HIGHlarious nic sticks... especially when it’s mine

Comment

Working...
                  X