Click image for larger version

Name:	gamefun.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	7874

Leave a comment:

• Vitriol
    commented on 's reply
    There's nothing wrong with being a curmudgeon.
    Wait- I should clarify: there's plenty **wrong** with being a curmudgeon, but it's not strictly illegal or anything that I know of.

Curmudgeons of the world unite... BUT NOT ON MY LAWN!!

• reaper
    replied
    Cunty has gone AWOL !

Quick people start having fun.That usually brings him out of his sabbatical,cause he absolutley HATES people enjoying these forums.

Leave a comment:

• Arugula Flatulence
    replied
    Cunty still gotta bother installing it first. Rest assured, I've already watched the gameplay on YouTurd, the tutorial is the least of my troubles....

....ya stoopid bitch.

Leave a comment:

• Regina George
    replied
    just got cuphead. cunty won't get past the tutorial!!!

Leave a comment:

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to North America. Canada particularly has been suffering under that... for YEARS. And for any slow learners in the room, that's before Spooky Wu Flu got a chance to fuck with the supply chain. Well, sans the 5K limit of travel bit of course. Few enough places can boast the kinds of martial law being practiced out Klitzgasm's way. Point in fact, the suspension of liberties going on out that way, you want to lock and load if they start practicing that shit in your back yard. Before it gets to government employees raping citizens in lockdown.

MK, I dunno what to tell you. If you could shake off your state premier's progressive ideas, support of terrorist organizations like Antifa and dubious business dealings with countries hell bent in disrupting the democratic process in capitalist societies, I could recommend you some eateries in places like Cheltenham or Smith Street Collingwood. But in light of you facing multiple thousand dollar fines before you cover a poofteenth the dstance to their doors, it's probably irrelevant. It's unlikely they are trading at this point anyway, and the Booger Kings and Dirty Ronnies of this world are making off like bandits.

Welcome to our new normal. This is what our (mostly) unelected officials have been gnawing on the ankles of our supposed leaders. Who largely are not kicking them to the curb, while karens and manlets scream for their blood, Thunderdome style.

May I suggest you invest in a larger freezer and cultivate a good working relationship with your local abbatoir? And a chainsaw? It'll be cheaper in the long run and your red and white proteins will be much fresher. Lady Filthmuck's dad did as much, and even traded some of that shit among the community for things he needed... cheeses, vegetables, farm equipment, technology. Tax free.

Just a thought.

• Sasquatch
    commented on 's reply
    I don't blame you. i've had stuff go bad weeks before the best buy date and stuff stay good weeks after the best before date. Transportation and storage is a huge part of that as things that are stored in places that have constantly fluctuating temperatures(especially on the warm side) us going to spoil quicker. There was a milk company that was getting in shit here (lucerne) because their milk would always go sour a week or two even before the best before date. turns out they were being retards in storage and transportation from the factory and blaming the retailers for it. They finally smartened the hell up when they lost some big contracts like Wal mart and their product stopped moving because people stopped buying it.

• Madcow Klitzgasm
    commented on 's reply
    Where do we get that any more? This whole 5k shit storm means that we order meat in a fortnight, and the best buy date is only 3-5 days further. If it doesn't get cooked right away, then frozen, then rethawed, we're looking at a huge meat net loss...

We got on kilo from Woolies 3 days ago and it was smelling off despite having a best buy/use date of October 2nd. Had to cook up the whole lot into hamburgers and nearly did a vinegar wash on that shit.

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, well call me old fashioned, but if I'm going to enjoy a steak or lamb sandwich, I'm looking for a mom and pop store to do it, not some fast food chain.Sadly there seems to be less and less of those about with each year, unless you're talking souvlakis, gyros and other wog wood. Which is okay if you're into that sort of thing, but sometimes it's just nice to have some freshly cooked red meat and gravy on a properly butterd bun, and the plastic gristle they serve up in shitholes like Arbys and Maccas just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

• Madcow Klitzgasm
    commented on 's reply
    We weren't so fragile back then....

If power goes out here for a day or two, meats and cheeses as well as milk and juices only have to pass the smell test. We've run down our immunities over the last 30-40 years by religiously pursuing high food and sanitary ideals.

Jesuit priests many hundreds of years ago would go to the New World and imbibe the waters which the locals were happily living on. It made them sick for days, weeks, or months.....sometimes they just died....but it made them stronger or dead.

• Sasquatch
    commented on 's reply
    I worked at one for a few months as a teenager. Their roast beef does sit out all day and just sits on the meat slicer under a heat lamp with a piece of plastic draped over the roast beef. at the time I didn't think much of it, but now with some actual restaurant experience in a kitchen that isn't fast food......I don't know how the hell the health inspector even allows it.

• Arugula Flatulence
    replied
    Ottawa's unfashionable west end is the only place in a 200 mile radius with an Arbys. And its parking lot is nearly always empty. I guess even Kanata has standards.

I guess I can stand to order my Cuphead merch off eBay... though honestly? It's the graphics of the game that drew me in, along with the challenge of playing it. Don't need a buch of plastic junk on my shelves, I got a CD collection for that.

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    replied
    This just in:
    Cuphead toys are coming to Arby's kids meals in North America!

Leave a comment:

• Regina George
    replied
    i finished mortal shell, it was not as hard as a dark souls game in my opinion. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice had some rage boss fights.

this crash game looks hard for as hell if you wanna get all the fruits

Leave a comment:

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    Anyway, got me a digital download of the thing, I'll look at installing it after I get caught up on all my Agni stuff. Might take me a bit though, I was already somewhat behind before all this gaywad "come to SG... swimming pools, movie stars... sheep... gerbils... gaffer tape" garbage got going again.

If the little shitslurpers come barreling back in here wanting to know where I am, hose them down and tell them I'm busy with Important Things. After all, what could be more important than Cuphead, right?*

* - yeah yeah, I know - you have a boner for FN, so what? Others have boners for lesbians and trannies running about destroying each others shit... just not as many as anyone trying to push Sony's TLOU2 would like to make out.
Working...
X