Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Cumcision
    commented on 's reply
    Out of insects to giggle over huh? What if I told you the electoral college vote is not "that" as you put it?

I did say January, I meant it. Not that the extra month is going to change the eventual outcome. No matter who is ultimately appointed, half the US is going to be screaming "not my president" while the individual states - sovereign entities for all intents and purposes for anyone outside the bubble might understand them - will continue to act up and blame it on the head honcho who never enjoyed the constitutional right to act in any meaningful way to bring them to heel.

Your country is failing, and every country that relies upon its economic and sociological prosperity is going down with it. If that's what you call "fun", then I am truly sorry about your penis.

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    The electoral college meets on Monday to do its thing and that will, petulant rage tweets aside, be that.

Have you seen what kinds of warmongering corporatist establishment swamp creatures the "new" 'Murican regime has been nominating to its cabinet positions? You can't deny they deserve every bit of criticism and derision you can squeeze out of that dusty ol' rock pile 'twixt your ears. They're even making Peloser the house speaker again! It's as if they're begging you to make fun of them!

You know you want to. Come on, it'll be fun!
    Last edited by Vitty; 12-11-2020, 10:32 PM.

• cw_
    commented on 's reply
    He came without ribbons! He came without tags! He came without packages, boxes or bags!
    Maybe Arugula Flatulence... means a little bit more.

• Sir Cumcision
    commented on 's reply
    Don't get too excited, I've seen what crawled in here since Vitriol had his gigglefest about insects landing on various heads of states beans and don't imagine I'll be hanging about for long.

Occasional Chavez's calls for Trump supporter watchlists is a pretty good argument for getting the fuck out of Dodge too, just saying. After watching just how far sideways the whole "Punch a Nazi" shtick went (seriously, even Bernie fucking Sanders is a Nazi now according to some) and the metoo and believe her hashtags being exposed as flags of convenience, I'm inclined to think that should reality ever catch up with the lies and associated propaganda the media has been spewing in the last month (office of the president elect my achey breaky ass), I'm thinking I'm better off being done and dusted with the whole equation.

We'll see. I wasn't planning on showing up until the election was over - clearly it's not and will be unliklly to be until early January. So who knows, I may just hang about anyway. Give those reffoes from TRF v2.0 something to grizzle about.

• Sasquatch
    commented on 's reply
    welcome back from the dead, apparently.

• Sir Cumcision
    replied
    That'll learn you for going all CNN on your breaking news stories, I still haven't bothered installing the damn thing yet.

I did download the soundtrack though. I listen to it off my Samsung Galaxy sometimes when I need a break from groups like Regurgitatior and This Is Serious Mum.

Leave a comment:

• Misaki Nakahara
    replied
    covid screwed up the cup head dlc. no idea when it will come out

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cuntypeices.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	8620

Leave a comment:

• Person X
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gamefun.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	7874

Leave a comment:

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    There's nothing wrong with being a curmudgeon.
    Wait- I should clarify: there's plenty **wrong** with being a curmudgeon, but it's not strictly illegal or anything that I know of.

Curmudgeons of the world unite... BUT NOT ON MY LAWN!!

• reaper
    replied
    Cunty has gone AWOL !

Quick people start having fun.That usually brings him out of his sabbatical,cause he absolutley HATES people enjoying these forums.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Cumcision
    replied
    Cunty still gotta bother installing it first. Rest assured, I've already watched the gameplay on YouTurd, the tutorial is the least of my troubles....

....ya stoopid bitch.

Leave a comment:

• Misaki Nakahara
    replied
    just got cuphead. cunty won't get past the tutorial!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sir Cumcision
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to North America. Canada particularly has been suffering under that... for YEARS. And for any slow learners in the room, that's before Spooky Wu Flu got a chance to fuck with the supply chain. Well, sans the 5K limit of travel bit of course. Few enough places can boast the kinds of martial law being practiced out Klitzgasm's way. Point in fact, the suspension of liberties going on out that way, you want to lock and load if they start practicing that shit in your back yard. Before it gets to government employees raping citizens in lockdown.

MK, I dunno what to tell you. If you could shake off your state premier's progressive ideas, support of terrorist organizations like Antifa and dubious business dealings with countries hell bent in disrupting the democratic process in capitalist societies, I could recommend you some eateries in places like Cheltenham or Smith Street Collingwood. But in light of you facing multiple thousand dollar fines before you cover a poofteenth the dstance to their doors, it's probably irrelevant. It's unlikely they are trading at this point anyway, and the Booger Kings and Dirty Ronnies of this world are making off like bandits.

Welcome to our new normal. This is what our (mostly) unelected officials have been gnawing on the ankles of our supposed leaders. Who largely are not kicking them to the curb, while karens and manlets scream for their blood, Thunderdome style.

May I suggest you invest in a larger freezer and cultivate a good working relationship with your local abbatoir? And a chainsaw? It'll be cheaper in the long run and your red and white proteins will be much fresher. Lady Filthmuck's dad did as much, and even traded some of that shit among the community for things he needed... cheeses, vegetables, farm equipment, technology. Tax free.

Just a thought.

• Sasquatch
    commented on 's reply
    I don't blame you. i've had stuff go bad weeks before the best buy date and stuff stay good weeks after the best before date. Transportation and storage is a huge part of that as things that are stored in places that have constantly fluctuating temperatures(especially on the warm side) us going to spoil quicker. There was a milk company that was getting in shit here (lucerne) because their milk would always go sour a week or two even before the best before date. turns out they were being retards in storage and transportation from the factory and blaming the retailers for it. They finally smartened the hell up when they lost some big contracts like Wal mart and their product stopped moving because people stopped buying it.
Working...
X