You Obsessed Geriatric White Homos Can't Let Go Of SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blurt View Post
    This is Shen we're talking about here; it's not a pony, it's an ass.
    Are you sure?
    It reminds me of those little ponies they'd bring in sometimes at camp so the kids could ride around a small fenced circle but the ponies were old and grumpy and after going around 25% of the ring would cut straight across and trot you right back to the start/end point.

Predictable, unpleasant, possessed of a rudimentary bestial cunning but nothing in the way of actual intelligence.

No dude... that's a fucking pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Shen Li View Post
      You guys are pathetic.
      Why you no finish poodle noodles an doggy dumpling I make you for mouth party?

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

Are you sure?
        It reminds me of those little ponies they'd bring in sometimes at camp so the kids could ride around a small fenced circle but the ponies were old and grumpy and after going around 25% of the ring would cut straight across and trot you right back to the start/end point.

Predictable, unpleasant, possessed of a rudimentary bestial cunning but nothing in the way of actual intelligence.

No dude... that's a fucking pony.
        I stand corrected.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cath.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	6934

that is harder to do than fortnite!

Comment

Name:	forum.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	6976

Well, Shit leak.....If you want on the forum that fucking badly, then you're going to have to wait until he drops the link.

Lets see here, we got some fucking scumbags who basically did doxx a forum owner and blackmailed her for control going around and trying to convince KM is up to some shady shit because he has a forum that they think might not exist? ROFLMAO! So, why is shit leak really here? because he wants in to flametowne so Dickless smalls and a drug-addicted jesus freak want to know what's going on. When the fuck did you demote yourself to being the tard brigade's little narc, shit leak?all you had to do was wait a few days and KM was going to publically share it, but I would advise KM to keep it under wraps for 2 more weeks or more just to drive the tards batshit crazy.

Comment

Nobody that isn't a doxxing piece of human excrement will register at KM's forum. In fact, since the source of the butthurt that built this pity party forum has left SG, this forum no longer has a reason to exist.

You're all welcome at SG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post

Name:	forum.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	6976

Well, Shit leak.....If you want on the forum that fucking badly, then you're going to have to wait until he drops the link.

Lets see here, we got some fucking scumbags who basically did doxx a forum owner and blackmailed her for control going around and trying to convince KM is up to some shady shit because he has a forum that they think might not exist? ROFLMAO! So, why is shit leak really here? because he wants in to flametowne so Dickless smalls and a drug-addicted jesus freak want to know what's going on. When the fuck did you demote yourself to being the tard brigade's little narc, shit leak?all you had to do was wait a few days and KM was going to publically share it, but I would advise KM to keep it under wraps for 2 more weeks or more just to drive the tards batshit crazy.
                Lol you read my mind.

The forum is actually coming along nicely. I've always stated I wasn't really trying to build a forum, but a community, and because of that, were working right now on creating an app for your phone instead of some silly little forum

Go big or go home. Right now we have a pitstop to round everyone up, the next step is the app. Everything I've stated I'm implementimg, like Donations on posts, is being worked on.

I'm finding more ppl each and every day interested in breaking away from the folly a forum and pushing forward into something more interactive. Ppl say something, I listen. I'm working on creating the tools so your time spent has value.

Srsly, if you are posting on a forum and bleating on about senseless shit for no other reason then to bleat, then your wasting time in your life that you could be doing something productive. I'm sorry if that hurts ppl feels, but that is just my opinion. There should be a reward at the end.

I really have no time for the rabble. Damaged ppl babbling about isn't my idea of interesting content. If you hang around stupid ppl long enough you yourself start to look stupid by default. I missed out on the weekend meltdown shit show on purpose. I glanced here and there but this shit doesn't consume me as much as I'm sure ppl wished it did.

This community has to move forward. It's stuck in 2006 message board drivel land and needs an upgrade. I'd rather be that guy pushing the needle then sitting around in the cheap seat at the antique store waiting for somebody to come thru the door like a common fool.

But that's just me.
                RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

Yeah, whatever. People that get around in the loser cruiser need their dreams.

You guys should shut this place down and join SG.

Comment

No thanks, not into sucky fucky with your ladyboy friends.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, whatever. People that get around in the loser cruiser need their dreams.

You guys should shut this place down and join SG.
                      talk about desperation.

can we still call sg a forum or is it more like a kid's fort built in the woods. a place the nerds go and talk about all the parties they were not invited to. it's being used as a meeting place, like tom's treehouse, where these tards lick their wounds and plan what forum they will hang out at next. these people can not wait to exit sg and lounge around bc or ft. dove is like nancy drew hiding in the bushes and taking photos of oak at CBT. creepy ass stalkers and we are supposed to trust the owners of sg with our ISP's.

what reasons do we have to believe that our criminal records and pee pee pics are safe at SG? why should we trust a board owner that ran over flea and then backed up and ran her over again. what is sg now anyway, how about posting up a faq and making the case that people should post at a site that still has a firewall even though these people scream it's not filled with "toxic hate".

if stormfront can exist without a firewall, why can't sg.

we have hentai at ft and do not need firewall.

the more these people scream "come post at sg" the more creepy it becomes, it's like getting free tickets to some late night showing of a movie and when you go to the theater it's empty and their are dead bodies all over the place. the fractals are dripping blood at sg.

let me check.....2 people currently logged in at sg, blandscape and one hidden. Ughhhhhhh!

Comment

The new forum is competition to SG in their tiny little minds.

But their not competition to me

SG is beneath me and anybody with out CTE. If you post there, don't be shocked when you say one wrong thing the puppets in charge over there start acting like fools over it and start posting your personal info.

Look at what they're doing to Oak currently, a valuable member to a forum in terms of post count. They needed the three of them last weekend to spaz post to replicate her post count numbers. They manufactured traffic by themselves to look busy.

That's embarrassing. Your dealing with idiots who think children are being stuffed in boxes and sold to the highest bidder without comprehending how a child survives being stuffed in a box. Do they pack that box with cheerios before hand?

They're victims. Damaged victims without any redeeming qualities outside of being victims.

Comment

Oh, so it's back up is it? That's nice, is it too much to expect that our pinko-pox pangolin peter-puffer might schlepp on over there and obsess over the the cherrypicked contents of this forum from afar? I mean it's obvious (to me at least) that she's so interested in sucking trannie cock that she'll run damage control every time those reffos come swarming over here to parade the latest in Sped fashions whether we care to see it or not.

Freud effectively told me she was a complete tard. Not his words mind you, but everything he said about her described it to a tee. An amateur SirSuperSouthern wannabe really, trying hard to shock, but not really having the werewithall to do so. Empurpled Stranglecock made her softer than a freshly laid turd I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
                            Oh, so it's back up is it? That's nice, is it too much to expect that our pinko-pox pangolin peter-puffer might schlepp on over there and obsess over the the cherrypicked contents of this forum from afar? I mean it's obvious (to me at least) that she's so interested in sucking trannie cock that she'll run damage control every time those reffos come swarming over here to parade the latest in Sped fashions whether we care to see it or not.

Freud effectively told me she was a complete tard. Not his words mind you, but everything he said about her described it to a tee. An amateur SirSuperSouthern wannabe really, trying hard to shock, but not really having the werewithall to do so. Empurpled Stranglecock made her softer than a freshly laid turd I reckon.
                            Yeah but....

Did you beat the level three boss yet?

Comment

(shakes head) oh yeah, the forum.

The forums fine and dandy. Even if shit goes down I have that problem solved as I told you.

I'll be making a podcast shortly as there's a few things I want to get off my chest

Comment

short pottycast about my visit to the new sg.

the "fuck you's is a inside joke, a vr twitch streamer I sub to does that when dissing other players in fall guys and other multiplayer games. you will not know who she is, don't try to guess.

i forgot to modify the volume up higher, i think i fixed it

hellokitty.mp3

hellokittyv2.mp3

Attached Files

Comment

• Saint Martini
                                  Saint Martini commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Ribbon that shit.

Who doesn't like a tongue up the ass :)

• Arugula Flatulence
                                  Arugula Flatulence commented
                                  Editing a comment

^ This chick is probably a contender if anyone is. She looks to be too busy trying to draw the attentions od HR Giger and Ridley Scott facehugger affecionados to her badly packed kebab to be interested in a warm tongue in her ass.
                              Working...
                              X