• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Obsessed Geriatric White Homos Can't Let Go Of SG

You guys are pathetic.

Idk about that....
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

it's a different way of saying, "Hey, you are all welcome to post at the new SG"

wait, the new sg is at Rejected.....doh!

Comment

• Regina George
        Regina George commented
        Editing a comment
        shen li is the next best thing to having johnny storm at FT.

I'd rather talk about hentia

Comment

<a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

The Butthurt FT crybabies wrote:

SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG

SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG SG

Comment

shen li sings:

Comment

Comment

• Saint Martini
                Saint Martini commented
                Editing a comment
                That was all snipes.

And look at that mats number. No building at all.

• Blurt
                Blurt commented
                Editing a comment
                So what did you build with the 30 Materials? A box of ribbed rubbers and a propeller beanie?

Martino goes camping with a shotgun. Nice spread cone for a head shot.

Has Martini got a vehicle yet or is he still riding the loser cruiser? Even kids working at fast food joints can afford a beater. If he does manage to eventually scrape enough money together to buy himself a 2003 Pontiac Sunfire, here 'a song I recommend for the cassette deck.

Comment

I will not fuck you

Comment

Keep the gate open; now that shen's pony has showed us its one trick (again) it'll be leaving soon (again).

Comment

This is Shen we're talking about here; it's not a pony, it's an ass.

But, as far as asses go, it's a mighty fine one.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurt View Post
                      This is Shen we're talking about here; it's not a pony, it's an ass.

But, as far as asses go, it's a mighty fine one.
                      Vitty likes your ass, not mine.

Comment

What can I say? I have a mighty fine ass, too.

Comment

Ohh look out, fatass is back to schill for the ladyboy lovers. Healing nicely from your last dogpiling here are we madam? I hope you don't mind, I "accidentallied" the evidence of your being mauled by all and sundry - didn't want this place to get a reputation for the sino-phobic genocide of cute little chimps with only one nostril and a derriere you could park a fleet of trucks in. I'm nice like that.

Sorry - you were saying?

Comment

Working...
                          X