Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody please put newspaper on the floor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post
    The only time you hear cougar is while your at a zoo and a cage got lose. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?


    You should have said "odds", as in you have good odds at a gay bar picking up the only drunk straight guy who mistook the place for a straight club.

    But Gods? God's punished straight guys for giving life to an idiot like you whos head no doubt sounds like a fucking spray paint can shaking when you walk in heels, thighs so thick they look like loaves of bread stapled to your torso, and a waist so butterfied if stretch pants could talk they would cry for help if they saw you gallop towards them.

    If you bent over in a field to smell a flower ppl would think you were fucking grazing.

    Your no "cougar", your a beat up buick.



    My nipples look like this?



    My nipples look like an elderly man?

    How much of the bottle did you drink?
    All of it... when I fall off the wagon again, you better hide your minuscule balls or they will be nonexistent.

    I meant GODS you epic fucktard.... and you’re the one who just compared yourself to the aged Joey... I was thinking more along the lines of Amy Fisher because Dove was such a well known piece of internet a$$ before your nose dive in the salmon sammich resulted in the most protested and dispised romance turned rivalry forums have ever seen.

    I suggest you go back to your delusional blatherings about all this quality young ass you’re getting...

    Fuckboys are keeping me entertained while I wait for Oak to put you in a padded room with a straightjacket. 98 is my favorite vintage these days bwahahahhahah

    To think it was you & Oak, two sorry assfucks, who were fighting about who should be allowed to post at MMP that have now teamed up... the bottom of the barrel scrapings aren’t what they used to be....

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Murdock View Post

      All of it... when I fall off the wagon again, you better hide your minuscule balls or they will be nonexistent.

      I meant GODS you epic fucktard.... and you’re the one who just compared yourself to the aged Joey... I was thinking more along the lines of Amy Fisher because Dove was such a well known piece of internet a$$ before your nose dive in the salmon sammich resulted in the most protested and dispised romance turned rivalry forums have ever seen.

      I suggest you go back to your delusional blatherings about all this quality young ass you’re getting...

      Fuckboys are keeping me entertained while I wait for Oak to put you in a padded room with a straightjacket. 98 is my favorite vintage these days bwahahahhahah

      To think it was you & Oak, two sorry assfucks, who were fighting about who should be allowed to post at MMP that have now teamed up... the bottom of the barrel scrapings aren’t what they used to be....
      Speaking of which, how is Murdy's mosh pit?

      Did te viagra ad bots finally generate the traffic you were begging for? It's pretty sad your top poster is "viagra.com" for that limp dick of a board.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

        Spelling Nazi on top of a rl one
        I'm not a nazi, but I'd build an oven just for you

        Have you cleaned that bathroom yet, Slobtini?

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post

          Speaking of which, how is Murdy's mosh pit?

          Did te viagra ad bots finally generate the traffic you were begging for? It's pretty sad your top poster is "viagra.com" for that limp dick of a board.
          MMP served its purpose... I’m now free to roam SG

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Murdock View Post

            MMP served its purpose... I’m now free to roam SG
            How pointless... and sad. Congratulations?

            <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

            Comment

            Working...
            X