Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to agree with you CeeDub but I have the feeling I should probably get the definition of "supporting" clarified first...

• cw_
    commented on 's reply
    I submit that bad actors are a known carcinogen. And that supporting such is unconscionable.

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't say I'm "nicer", I just have way more zen.

I know you enjoy crafting your tirades as much as some of us enjoy reading them and I wasn't suggesting that you stop doing it. However you do at least *appear* to take genuine pleasure in the misfortunes of certain others and that's what I was cautioning against as a known carcinogen.

/shrug Whatever.

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever, I'm not in the slightest but interested in seeing the focal point for fucktards capsize when it means increased activity for said fucktards elsewhere, Here particularly. Someone grab that little trannie by the cock and nail it to the desk until he gets his shit together... or someone gets it together on his behalf.

• Misaki Nakahara
    commented on 's reply
    when you say sg, do you really mean sg? the day flea left SG, SG ceased to exist. the sg that is currently online is like one of those old hollywood wild west movie sets that had cardboard facades but no interiors. it's void of life. like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. sg is a lich phylactery that now holds the life force of MMP. this is the last time i will be mentioning sg, for sg is no more.

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    Sure thing, elder statesman, and of the to of us, you're the only one who's nice. Shall I keep an eye on that for a bit instead and see how long it takes before someone gets to waving the wrinkly wart encrusted phallus that is SG in my face again and demand I give it what someone like you will no doubt assure me is my fullest attentions? That's usually what happens, is it not?

This is almost as demented and banal as Mudcock showing up here out of the blue last year telling me to "be the bigger man and get over it" because I had the temerity to mention Muffcabbage in a post sometime in the previous 300. I notice none of you bothered to show up at Van4um to complain about obsession while I was posting there, mind you, apart from one thread regarding the management change there's practically no chatter about the subject over there at all, certainly none from my pen. Maybe the problem is vested in you lot, just sayin'.

So fix the fucking site, if only so those like you can feed your fantasies that I'm invested in it. I'm not. Part of the reason I was happy to hang here is so I wasn't given a chance to become "emotionally invested" in it and was perfectly content to leave that to a bunch of wackers that burned themselves out one by one when they too decided it wasn't worth it and likewise turned their attentions elsewhere.

Deal? Cool, set thee to thy task, young ladr. Never let it be said that of the two of us, I was the only one not content to sit back and pretend there wasn't a problem while it ripped itself to shreds.

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    Aside from my own web space I've only ever done some light tinkering with the CSS files and, when asked, given advice.
    I don't count using a forum Admin panel to set various configurations because that's not actually coding or have anything to do with the host, domain, etc.

Meh. Stuff happens.
    Of the two of us I'm the only one who has an account there yet you seem to be far more emotionally invested in its day-to-day operations. Keep an eye on that... bitterness can be psycholgically corrosive.

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    I'll tell you one thing for nothing too; weeks of absence, while "temporary" are nonetheless a hallmark of a deeper underlying problem. If he was running a test board as Ceedub is, then well and good, nobody has cause to claim a driving need for any "restoration of service". Except he's made it abundantly clear by running TWO sites in his little Monopoly board fantasy aimed at hoovering up every last poster he can get his grubby cum-stained fingertips on. Up to and including the attempted mergers of other sites which have repeatedly told his standard bearers to tell their story walking. Yet the little jackoff cannot maintain anything approaching seamless service? Wikileaks aside, Dungsday had BH mirrored in case of outage and the longest I remember seeing him offlined was TWO DAYS... pretty fleetfooted for a legless nigger that's wedged into his grandmothers couch while cops chase his various relatives about the place one might think, especially if they were used to watching some jerkoff broom pushing fuckwit trying to sweep up the pieces after he's fucked over one sugar momma and is too waving his frankenfucker at a bunch of rice guzzlers to dot the "i's" on the institution of another.

Probably hopping into the 'roids again, I shouldn't wonder. Maybe you should fix his site for him, you seemed to get Peed-on up and running in less time than it took that fumbler to tie his own shoelaces.

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    You give him the benefit of the doubt, plenty of fools in this world would. His security certificate hasn't worked in months and has required those of us with more secure browsers to either create an exception for his shitty nuts and bolts experience or copypasta links and edit the https:// to http:// on all links at that misconfigured shitpile.Now there's more broken certificates? Whole site went "bangfalldown"? Repeatedly? I'm not going to make excuses for some turd who telegraphed the attack on this place last year and stuck about like a bad smell while attempts were made to hand admin access to Mudcock under the auspices that this site (and its sister archive site) were somehow mine NOT Ceedubs AND gloated about it afterwards.

If you think this is trolling or flaming, you are sorely mistaken. That weak asshole has attempted to buff his rep and excuse his worst excesses on the back of a pack of lies, not the least of them being "it's the sort of thing Cunty did". "Cunty" never crashed a single site ever and "Cunty" owes that ratfucking transtesticle no favours and no accolades for claiming supremacy in the arena, but I do understand the value of herding his simps and cheerleaders into that pen and walling them off inside. They are precisely the reason why flaming died in the arse (in this community at least) and in the absence of a place like SG for them to fester in their cancer is left to spread unchecked through the rest of it.

So fuck him. Make him fix his fucking site. What's the goddamned hold-up, is he even more incompetent than I've painted him?

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    We should give him the benefit of a doubt since they recently had to reconfigure the billing data for all of the auto-renewals, presuming there were any, and that kinda stuff. Hell- even Wikileaks briefly let their certificate expire a while back.

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    Jersey Gurl... great at wrecking sites, not so good at fixing them. Hey Jersey Gurl... FIX. YOUR FUCKING. SITE. ,,,ya goddamned useless spasticated trannie fucknozzle.

• Misaki Nakahara
    commented on 's reply
    SG= NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. ooops. there they go again.

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    Or an abandoned litterbox the pet's owners had neglected to empty out since Grumpycat was a thing.

• Misaki Nakahara
    commented on 's reply
    so it's a placeholder page. lol

• Filthmuck
    commented on 's reply
    If they own it, they get to run it how they please. That includes not contributing to it at all.
Working...
X