Clear All

Originally posted by Dovey View Post

Like balonge nipples.
    Wayfair furniture
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post

I’m a cougar in the era of the fuckboy.
      The only time you hear cougar is while your at a zoo and a cage got lose. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

The Gods are in my favor.
      You should have said "odds", as in you have good odds at a gay bar picking up the only drunk straight guy who mistook the place for a straight club.

But Gods? God's punished straight guys for giving life to an idiot like you whos head no doubt sounds like a fucking spray paint can shaking when you walk in heels, thighs so thick they look like loaves of bread stapled to your torso, and a waist so butterfied if stretch pants could talk they would cry for help if they saw you gallop towards them.

If you bent over in a field to smell a flower ppl would think you were fucking grazing.

Your no "cougar", your a beat up buick.

You couldn’t get laid if you were an egg... with your hairy bologna nipples looking like Joey Buttafuoco’s midget stunt double.
      My nipples look like this?

My nipples look like an elderly man?

How much of the bottle did you drink?

Comment

• Dovey
        Dovey commented
        Editing a comment
        She eats pussy better than you. And I didnt have to pay for her plane ticket.

And her tits are perkier.

• Saint Martini
        Saint Martini commented
        Editing a comment
        Well.....look at her.

I would hope you didn't pay fuck all for that moose who's hips should be rotated like a tire with little tread left. You really would have been cheated.

You buy the chips for me, then I throw the empty bag at the animal, the cougar

I do give you props, you had the whole "kept man" thing down to a science, like you had experience paying a guy to be around you.

After seeing how much of a nutjob you are, I should have asked for more (shrugs)

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

Wayfair furniture
      Yes, gullible fuckwitted suga tittay.

Comment

SG not fixed yet? Oh, okay.. carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
          Wat, you don't see why this blow up tard is losing members and interest by the second?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

Wat, you don't see why this blow up tard is losing members and interest by the second?
            I haven't been bothered to look. Everything I've generated on the topic over the last few days has been based solely off what has been written on this board, a couple of PMs and what I know of the people concerned. This shit just isn't engaging me. Seen it all before, mate.

I would even go as far as to say that it is past boring. This caper has been waged by these amateurs before and for years on end. Copied from people who waged it years before that and it was boring even back then. And after being subjected to it for so long, it's making the rest of us boring too, not the least because these stupid cunts keep insisting upon it like it's the only game this town could ever have.

And when nuggets like that Mudcock podcast turn up, I'm rolling my eyes long before she gets to sniffing and sobbing about her family (any of them) and pining for the days when they all used to cry together and how we won't get back to that level of her personal misery until we roll back the toxicity, presumably so she can troll us all back into it again? Derpy's off somewhere experiencing The Rupture on a bi-hourly basis and their army of moobed up Karens are roaming the countryside with dingleberries, drugs and even death threats in the name of their entertainment, going out of their way to involve everyone they possibly can, even the people they didn't want involved in their shit a few short years ago.

You ask if I don't see why your deflatable is losing members and interest... pal, I predicted this shit a whole generation ago and argued for a different course. Not one orchestrated by trolls (and like it or not, Danger and Doomsday were dyed in the wool ~T~D~T~), but run organically by the kinds of flamers that Flame4Cash boasted. You know, the ones that were resident in the community before people started hitting up anime, gaming, wrestling and trolling forums for punching bags to practice on "because any activity is better than no activity".

I suspect I was right, not that it was a particularly popular opinion in your average poofter's pissing contest for supremacy in the postcount stakes. Look where their doubling down got us. Posting by the numbers, the same dogeared manuscripts getting trotted out every couple of weeks, that dickhead Scoundrel attempting to sell us some anointed aspie as the gold standard like some hack IGN staff writer desperately pushing the latest offering from Sony while his eager acolytes await, toothless mouths open expectantly awaiting the dribbleflop of his blistered wart encrusted wrinkly on their parched tongue and cooing his is the King Cream Cheese. Yeah, I saw it coming, I'm seeing it now and frankly it's every bit as gross and banal as I knew it would be.

Derpy all but plagiarised Muffcabbage the other day with her "what would you talk about if it weren't for SG" shtick. Which might not be immediately obvious to some, but it was in fact an echo of the old "I'm the Queen of this shit and when I'm gone, your site will die" malarkey. And that was so close to a dozen other fat attention whores who'd suds up their minges and giggle "it's all about ME... yaaaay ME". Guess what. The community survived them all after a fashion, but with each new parroting of the old paradigm a little more of the life and creative flair gets sucked our of it. Even you're not immune to it, tossing about panels as if they were status symbols (largely before there's any appreciable need for them) and people gobbling them up for all the wrong reasons. To ultimately be stress tested and fucked over by the Blandscapes of this world for personal amusement and community detriment. Pure fucking Brawl Hall, I'm surprised you missed it.

Anyway, rant #67196 concluded and no doubt summarily discarded. I'll tell you this for nothing, if you were under any apprehension that the current state of affairs was deplorable, believe me - it gets worse for as long as people insist upon making the same mistakes. Shoot the messenger if you like, it won't change the outcome any but it might make you feel better... for about five minutes.

Comment

Which is exactly why I'm taking this to a "it's my site to fuck around with, nothing more" type of stance.

Observing fuckhats living online with a passing glance is cringe. You have one idiot forum own acting like they haven't slept since they got the keys to the crumpet cabinet on multiple boards spazzing out on command and I take a step back, laugh, and say "I'm only here for the lolz, not the pissing contest".

These are grown ass adults acting this way and I'll be damned if I hit that low level of obsession. It's embarrassing at its core and fucking down right degrading at its best.

And to think, the spewage of this hatred they are ejaculating, and no matter how much anybody wants to shine it up, it's hatred, is trying to be passed off as flaming. There wasn't this much hatred even back in my heyday where ppl are celebrating somebody dying, yet, when you make a flame about a dead forum member suddenly the unstable become unhinged.

Eh, I hardly read these clown too much any more anyways. I scroll past and catch on keywords instead of trying to decipher bile from the bowl, and that's if I even read it.

I'm in the process of creating an app game currently and have no desire to even be associated with hate mongering plebs. If that's anybody's kick, so be it, it's not mine.

You can only pick on an idiot for so long until it turns boring. When your a flamer, you understand that pretty much.

Comment

our under three minute pottycast taking about random stuff

pottycast.mp3
                Attached Files

Comment

• Saint Martini
                  Saint Martini commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Arugula Flatulence
                  Arugula Flatulence commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Snagged for Napalm purposes. Comedy gold.

• cw_
                  cw_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Added to FT Player under 'podcast'.

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
                our under three minute pottycast taking about random stuff

pottycast.mp3
                BAHAHAHAHA

I knew you were some sort of midget

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
                  We’re just here to see how the foreskin is coming along... we heard he was working on it all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcock View Post

We’re just here to see how the foreskin is coming along... we heard he was working on it all weekend.

And this is the only vantage point you can get, is that it? Or are you giddily running about from site to site to site chimping out over it because you have nothing else to interest you?

Careful when you answer, we wouldn't want to get Shen Li excited about any other instances of "this is all you can talk about", now would we?

Comment

Bahhhhhh! you would think these people live in some altered reality where the only groups that exist are ft,sg,bc,cbt and everyone who posts on them are all related by blood so naturally we can't stop talking about each other cause we are one inbred family of mutants.

the new and improved drama is that oak is at cbt saying sg is a steaming pile of hate while at sg they claim cbt is a steaming pile of hate. screenshots are being taken by each group and used like evidence on an episode of Law and Order. biggies wants to take bilbo out to lunch and serve him a knuckle sandwich. dove declares herself the new "Queen" of SG and starts posting in the guest room about how sg will handle pi and how fair and balanced sg will be run and everyone is welcome to post at sg.

shen li proves a chicken really can live without a head for weeks. she is squawking in 3 different groups like a one legged cheerleader.

murdock might as well be posting from the space station, she floating around all over the place too.

more drama, more post count. freud grinding his nuts in a blender cause he never got over oak not wanting to talk to him on a burner phone. biggie boots seamajor from sg then dutifully visits him every day at bastard factory, that's like a rape victim requesting conjugal visits with her rapist.

did oak leave a forum for another or did she get a divorce?? with all the stalking and acrimony, these groups are more like fucking cults and the new owner of sg has gone apeshit cause some of her flock has left after her successful coup. shall we call the fateful day flea left "the night of the long strap ons"??

someone should write an e book about all this silly shit and see if it sells on amazon.

Comment

Am I allowed to publically notice all you guys discuss is SG and the people at SG or would that be plagiarism of the last few people who made the same observation?

Comment

Originally posted by Dovey View Post
                          Am I allowed to publically notice all you guys discuss is SG and the people at SG or would that be plagiarism of the last few people who made the same observation?
                          you blind biatch, don't you see all the hentai we have here??

Comment

Another day of Derpy and Mudcock obsessing over some failing board of sperging gumaholics and Martini's worried about me taking on the level three boss in Cuphead?

Waaaaaait a minute... I knew those two looked familiar....

Comment

Working...
                            X