X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MitM- Today's the Day

https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...todays-the-day
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

I love listening to Martino's podcasts. The experience is like being locked in a dark closet with Eddie Murphy, Enya, the Coen Brothers and Jeffrey Dahmer with a little Fred Sandford and Sheldon Cooper thrown in for gravitas.

Comment

I have the full collection, been picking them up as they land. I would send him some more of my songflames to use as backing music, exceppt one or more of his haters took to coystriking his content last year. probably because he was ever so popular and prolific.

Nobody in Flametown can hold a candle to our Maestro Martini, the Human Megaphone!

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
        I have the full collection, been picking them up as they land. I would send him some more of my songflames to use as backing music, exceppt one or more of his haters took to coystriking his content last year. probably because he was ever so popular and prolific.

Nobody in Flametown can hold a candle to our Maestro Martini, the Human Megaphone!
        Actually I got copy struck on this one because of the Lizzy Borden song.

If you live in Austria, Switzerland or Germany, I guess your shit outta luck

Comment

That's what VPNs are for. Anyway, I seem to recall you saying something about contacting that band whose music you were using for a theme after getting notices from the record company... that the band were okay with it. The impression I got was that someone was running a Karen on you.... was it algorithmic then?

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
            That's what VPNs are for. Anyway, I seem to recall you saying something about contacting that band whose music you were using for a theme after getting notices from the record company... that the band were okay with it. The impression I got was that someone was running a Karen on you.... was it algorithmic then?
            The music bed? No that was someone who DCMA'd it from these forums. Your correct on that.

When the word got back to the company they told me the band already knew I was using it and didn't mind it and said it sounded great.

Which was cool but seriously, unless I'm talking about a big time youtuber these podcasts get around 10/15 views on that platform which is the grand total of minus one penny anyway.

I did get monetization finally on my main on the strength of Fortnite videos but with all the loopholes involved, and I did have a hot video, I've made the grand total of around 30 bucks. It got me sponsors, but that's really more getting shit free in the mail then money.

And because if the circles I run with in that community I have to keep a low profile because I can get that taken away in a snap.

Funny how that works

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

The music bed? No that was someone who DCMA'd it from these forums. Your correct on that.
              Yeah, I thought that was the case. More or less the same deal with the attempt at gaining access to this forum last year. No stretch to say this forum is the smallest target out of the group that any passerby could have selected, I scarcely needed to see Jersey Gurl's carryon at the time or his being logged in as the attacks were flying thick and fast. That's the sort of behaviour I've come to expect from SG and its supporters and I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn the DMCA that landed on your desk was from there either.

These clowns seem to think they can excuse their piggish behaviour by claiming its a tit for tat against people who do the same thing. I've lost track of how many things I've been erroneously accused of just so some script kiddie or retard can pretend the moral right to come barging in here and take a dump all over Ceedub's forum. It's not flaming, it's harassment and pretty much all they find joy in. You couldn't bankroll enough to have me shlepp on over there and the only thing stopping those who think its funny to watch them behave this way becoming targets themselves is because there's bigger fish to fry. Namely me.

I used to respect a few of them, even enjoyed fencing with them. Not any more, no more than I'd respect some teenage autist smearing its feces on the wall and giggling at its result. Really not a lot of difference between the two, not I come to think of it.

Anyway, I'll ride it out as I;ve always done. If the combined effort of BH at its height couldn't throw me in my stride, I don't imagine a disorganised poofteenth of it can do what BH failed in doing. By my calculation their whole equation is on the verge of collapse anyway. To gove you an idea, THE MOR0N's clutch of kibble piddlers came waltzing in here a few times when he started fucking up and going offline at random intervals, from what I hear that's largely to blame for Stranglecock and this place being overrun with refugees presently. When SG goes back, it will taper off, there'll be a few more spurts of activity from that quarter again, then Jersey Gurl will fuck something else up and the cycle will repeat. I give it another three, maybe four instances of that before the plug gets yanked on SG for good.

Then I'll get to run interference for Ceedub on whatever Stranglecock and whatever place you're running decides is a fair thing. Because that is assuredly where these clowns will go and they don't much care who of their own circle gets mulched in their efforts to take down the old dog who simply will not lay down and die no matter how frantically they try to kick it to death with their Weeboks and threadbare Keds. We saw that with how they put Muffcabbage through the ring. Bunch of bloody Caskurs that would throw anyone under the bus in their quest to tackle an opponent.

It's still not flaming. It never will be, no matter how hard they try to convince each other it is.

Comment

Institute some real crazy sign up hurdles. If you wanna post at the official unofficial playstation profile forum you have to prove you have a playstation by entering a code on your playstation which must be hooked up to the internet and I am surprised by how many people do not have their ps4 connected to the internet cause that is the only way you can get the patches that always come after purchasing a game. remember patches, how the game will have all these bugs and they need to get a patch out real quick cause everyone is screaming about it. well you gotta put this code in your psn id profile and the site reads this and approves you. this also means you can look up people on the website by their psn id and see if they really suck at some games or are good. all games even on steam have these achievements for doing stuff like beating the game or doing other things and all this is tracked on psn profiles so you see if for instance was a person able to complete Fledgling Climber Clear the first stage of Babel, the Altar. in catherine full body game, you go to the game and you can find out who was able to do this. it's amazingly detailed. you can make it so no one can see your psn profile but only pussies do that and maybe youtubers who don't want to be flooded with friend requests.

that type of sign up makes it exclusive to psn only and weeds out shitposters who don't own a playstation. i do not know if they have a similar site for x box people.

dovey keeps reminding people they are free to post at sg, so post there if you want to. looks like most people have voted with their feet and left. hey, you that ass hungry to talk about politics they have some big forums with mods that keep everyone from devolving into what we see at sg. expand you dam world and stop spending all your time arguing with the same people you were arguing with at turd rail. that is not debate, it friends zone fucking around. look what freud is doing at rejected, spamming music videos as he celebrates RB's passing, is that intelligent debate or simple trolling. since it's in rejected it trolling hoping to get a rise out of oak but i think oak has left bc now so they are dancing with themselves and look stupid. most of the political shit you see online is one side trolling the other. with 24 hours biased news, i am amazed how people can stand talking about politics more than once a week, talking about this shit everyday makes you constipated.

hey remember when people would post "flame off" then go into so sincere treatise expounding on some salient point they wanted to confer to their fellow flamers. it was like all these people were drooling Mister Hydes and when they uttered the secret word "flame off" they suddenly became dignified Dr Jeckylls with exceptional manners and speech. we have some people in this community that are stuck in fuckhead mode and can never snap out of it, they can not get out of that troll mentality and discuss topics like adults. that shit at sg is all people stuck in troll mode or like dove, in bat shit crazy mode. imagine if i went to the psn group and just could not control myself and started blabbing about wanting to shove game discs up my ass and that people who did not like the last if us 2 were brainwashed twat waffles. lots of these shitposters can't function very well outside of their hidey holes and that is why they are currently running amok across 4 boards

Comment

• Regina George
                  Regina George commented
                  Editing a comment
                  emily crashed the laptop. even the touch mouse pointer vanished.

• Madcow Klitzgasm
                  Madcow Klitzgasm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not just Oak.... but you....

Noted. Anyway, the job lot of them seem to have decamped in the wake of my last post to Scoundrel, fucked off to I-Don't-Care'sville. The offending thread is now in the Members forum (thanks Ceedub) which is where it probably should have been posted had Scoundrel wanted to make a genuine statement about an existing problem

I tend to doubt that's the case. There's a couple of inconsistencies in the tale, being that this has every chance of being done "because funny har har" I'm not going to itemize what they are here, though they should be obvious to any of you with a passing knowledge about the requirements for compromising systems from a messageboard platform. I am 100% confident that those requirements are not met at Flame Truth and based on the story that was being peddled it does not legitimately apply to anyone here.

Even so, that thread of his was a problem that needed addressing in no uncertain terms and not simply because some international drug dealer of mystery was going to come knocking on anyone's door, with the possible exception of the clown who loaned them the laptop in the first place. If the grievance was legitimate, then Scoundrel is a complete fool for loaning out a compromised machine without zeroing the drive first...or (more likely) a bit more zealous at paying his drug debts so his dealer wasn't compelled to take it as collateral.

The answer is assuredly NOT to be found in compounding his problems by showing up here to break ToS and US law.

Comment

Oh I know specifically who it was that pulled the DCMA.

When you get that strike they pretty much tell you who it is that does files the claim. I was expecting BMG and would have just shrugged it off since it wouldn't have been the first time and they don't press charges or anything just want every penny the video makes and you just have to grin and eat that shit with a smile.

Nope, they didn't know you can switch accounts, or forgot, or wanted me to see they did it. Which didn't bother me, like I said, because the money isn't there.

I should pull out that email and where BMG and The Presets gave me their blessing. Sure, it's just another forum of petty harassment that really did fuck all considering whatever views it gets is still tabulated thru the podcast program, it just shows the level of idiot you have in this community.

Comment

Working...
                  X