Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    I should never have made that Kevin Bloody Wilson reference... that humourous little indiscretion can be amusing when in the hands of a competent professional.... in the hands of some incompetent jerkoff sped like Murcock, not so much.

• Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post
    Everyone here with an invite check your DMs in a little while
    ​while

#itshappening
    Why do you have this need to basically lie every 4.5 months? Just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    commented on 's reply
    Please don't. Your vapid and icky blatherskite is not welcome here.

• cw_
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. Very disgusting.

• Murdock
    replied
    Reggie, SG is not my site... why anyone thinks I’m required to only post there is beyond my comprehension. I came back because I was asked to come back... but I’m not making SG my immediate home board. That is silly.

I haven’t posted any of my actual erotica writings since TV. This is more of a cougar sport fucking compilation written on the fly.

Leave a comment:

• Saint Martini
    replied
    We got something big planned coming shortly that will flip everything sideways....

Leave a comment:

• Regina George
    replied

noyou.mp3
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Murdock
    replied
    I believe his exact responses was “you should have sleepovers more often”

Not trying to raise anymore kids involving a disaster of an exwife. That boy was PACKIN heat tho OMG

Leave a comment:

• Regina George
    commented on 's reply
    reading dove and murdy describe any of their sexual "whatever" reads like the host of a wildlife show describing the mating rituals of warthogs. it's disgusting and not at all erotic. p.s. fix your fucking site=SG

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    And she wonders why she can't get a root nowadays. Say, you liked the way I raped Smegmajor into submission without the aid of an admin panel MK? Now that's talent... poor bastard is on blast and doesn't know how to handle it.

• Madcow Klitzgasm
    commented on 's reply
    Amateur!

• Murdock
    replied
    Now for the rest of you overly infused with estrogen... not every woman attaches during like a virgin on her wedding night

Joo v Murdy lasted for 4 days and I required IV fluids in critical care when it was over. I still think waking up half naked on Dove’s couch with stripper titties in my face was a close second... but I was so drunk that I’m not really sure what went down with her. I had sliced salami stuck to my face and found an olive and a pickled cornichon in my disheveled bra and the BIGGEST smile on my face. I made Joo breakfast in bed... I made Dove breakfast and ate her after I plater her ass on the table. It was a win win for both encounters.

I still think waking up after drinking zombie punch from a 1934 recipe made w Bacardi 151 in a sea of naked chicks in my living-room the weekend we launched MMP was better... but KM blew The Pussy Mafia joining Flametown when he decided to be a complete douche bag.

Explaining why me & my friends were all naked to my then boyfriend who had a key and showed up that morning is another story entirely

Leave a comment:

• Murdock
    replied
    Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
    I just had the perfect shit, a satisfying evacuation that even ten minutes later has left me in a relaxed and quietly euphoric state. I'd rate it around a seven or eight in terms of pleasurability.

No batteries required either, just like all the good things in life.
    Glad to see you’re consuming the salt peter tables Nurse Ratched is handing out. She will be glad to know the stray neighborhood dogs are safe.

Leave a comment:

• Madcow Klitzgasm
    commented on 's reply
    Toilet Duck Martin Sheen is certainly preferable to Au-ju-switz, no matter the state of the gas chamber....

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    The Subjective Stank and Barometric Barf indices were well within personal tolerance, though independent third party analysis might have begged to differ had they been available at the time. I'd rate the EWSF index as negligible and the CCIR* around a four, requiring a liberal swish of Domestos and the cursory attentions of a dunnybush to restore the bowl to pristine Mister Sheenliness.

* - Ceramic Crapulence Imprint Retention
Working...
X