No announcement yet.

Attention, ATTENTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look,the lobotomized land whale has come to impress us all with it's impressive flaming skillz.

Originally posted by turddog
    Except... calling the pretty girl ugly doesn’t change the fact that I can fuck whoever I want whenever I want. You couldn’t get laid if you were an egg.
    And you’re entitled to your opinion.... it doesn’t make it true.

But being called ugly by a flamer is like being called a bitch. It has zero effect.
    You‘ve clearly never been shot down by a pretty girl.
    I‘m stupid thick. But this isn’t Tinder and I’m not looking for romance with couch surfing flamers.
    I’ve been online for 14 years. My no~no is nowhere to be found online.
    Regina is a liar.

KM has a dog shit infested soul.

Freud says Murdy is the Marilyn Monroe of Flame.

#winning
    I could go on showcasing this rather impressive display of bringing the heat.But to be honest I kinda feel dirty even quoting that shit lickers feeble attempts at being relevant.You're nothing but a washed out,one trick, show pony Ahab.Cunty must want a new kick toy because by now he's has usually kicked spam merchants like you off of here for being totally inept(ask bland about that).Everything you do is an abject failure.And I know why because the Stoochess sumned you up perfectly.

TRUTH BOMB !

Originally posted by The Stochess
    Murdock is a hateful cunt because she's never been able to keep hold of a man.JooDog keeps her hanging about like a lost puppy because he feels sorry for her.It's funny and quite pitiful all at the same time.

Comment

Ummmm... I don't know what Blandscape told you, but I removed his posting abilities under the Blandscape account after he openly admitted to trying to fuck this forum up. Specifically claiming credit for taking Sasquatch's scalp in his role as moderator. I also told Blandscape at the time that he was welcome to register a new account as soon as he desired to and start with a fresh slate. Immediately if he so chose to.

He didn't and that's fine by me. There is not a single poster here that I am prepared to run after and/or police and/or beg their attendance. I certainly don't need to kick people out of here, not when I can nudge them (as I did to Scoundrel only a few days ago) and they moderate their posting style appropriately. If that means them running off to cry about kicks and bannings elsewhere... it's about as much my problem as if they straightened up and flew right on this forum.

As for Mudcock spamming, I'll hold her to the same standard in that regard as I did that Scatmunching pet monkey from THE MOR0N's Fantasy Footsies league. Can't say as I have much use for some middle aged cheerleader type, I certainly have no need for some new kicktoy from the sludgepits of Flametown when I can log in to Agni and select better from between 30,000 and 60,000 people at any given moment. More capable, better heeled and I can even find the variety that bang on about their "fam" if I desire.

Which I don't. Not in any hurry to go courting the company of anyone quite so pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by reaper View Post
        Oh look,the lobotomized land whale has come to impress us all with it's impressive flaming skillz.

I could go on showcasing this rather impressive display of bringing the heat.But to be honest I kinda feel dirty even quoting that shit lickers feeble attempts at being relevant.You're nothing but a washed out,one trick, show pony Ahab.Cunty must want a new kick toy because by now he's has usually kicked spam merchants like you off of here for being totally inept(ask bland about that).Everything you do is an abject failure.And I know why because the Stoochess sumned you up perfectly.

TRUTH BOMB !

I don’t make it a habit of playing with men online who I make cry like a little girl. Better luck next time, Weaper.

Comment

TRUTH BOMB !

I’m the sex troll... except no one on this forum has ever smashed. Go figure

I‘m ovulating... be useful and find me an alpha male poster so I can glaze his face like a jelly doughnut.

Comment

I’d rather deep throat a power line... but ok...

Comment

• Madcow Klitzgasm
            Madcow Klitzgasm commented
            Editing a comment
            Start with something more on your height, like a car battery....

Originally posted by Mudcock View Post

I’m the sex troll... except no one on this forum has ever smashed. Go figure
          And likely none of us will ever make the attempt either. You are not what I would describe as a "prize catch" and lest we forget, I was the go-to guy your oreo-nippled bestie used to get on all fours and beg for fisting fantasies in between screaming at her ten year old to get out of the bedroom. Granted she turned out to be not much of a catch either in terms of loyalty and knowing where her bread was buttered, so you can imagine the waves of reek and fail that must be emanating out of you for me to say "not even if my dick was on fire and I needed something to smother it with."

Know your role, you're at that age where your uterus can no longer drop anything other than retards and stillborns out of your fucksluice. If you didn't put the effort into getting a man to stand by you when you were fertile and a looker, I don't like your chances going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post

I don’t make it a habit of playing with men online who I make cry like a little girl. Better luck next time, Weaper.
            Oh Orca,the only one you've ever made cry is your own pitiful self.

*sobcast*

Did you like my little truth bomb I posted on BC last night? I did because it's about time I started putting your constant lies on blast.Don't really give two fucks either that your merry bunch of butt buddies came running in to run interference.I made my point.And I will no longer sit back and watch you lie your fat arse off about me constantly. and me put up with it for fear of offending mutual friends.Old Reaper that stands alone is back.And is standing proud.

So fuck you,fuck the mighty midget,fuck nutjob mc-dovey and fuck Moonie.Infact, fuck all of your little inbred T/V bum band posse.

Oh,and fuck you too vitty (just in case you feel left out ).

Comment

is purdy murdy looking to get fucked on a dirty mattress so sg will have some new drama to prop up SG with?

just like in the movie "Split" i say dovey has 3 different personalities that she is unaware of, that is why you always see big, murdy and her online at the exact same time. she is literally posting to herself. flea found out the truth and that was why she had to be eliminated.

or are they the supertwins with their space monkey GLEEK!!!

alone they have no power, but when they unite they can spam a forum with paranoia, hate and useless drama. if you thought crazy lady on subway platform was bat shit crazy, wait till you get a load of these clowns.

glad the merger of SG with BC was a success.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4408c215f0be6c44ca499460ce4b798d.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	7156

Comment

Finally!
                I was starting to think you didn't care anymore.

Comment

these stupid fucks are arguing about abortion now at rejected. you can't make this shit up!!

the three horseman of forum destruction

Comment

• cw_
                    cw_ commented
                    Editing a comment

• Vitriol
                    Vitriol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ceedub beat me to it but yeah, been there done that. Heh

• Arugula Flatulence
                    Arugula Flatulence commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I know we had one already. Maybe they are fine on, in isolation and such... but when two get together... maybe a man and a lady fractal perhaps... the sheer mathematics causes sites to weep and hide their faces away....

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

Finally!
                  I was starting to think you didn't care anymore.
                  Hi Vitty....

wanna pet my kitty? #meow

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
                    And likely none of us will ever make the attempt either. You are not what I would describe as a "prize catch" and lest we forget, I was the go-to guy your oreo-nippled bestie used to get on all fours and beg for fisting fantasies in between screaming at her ten year old to get out of the bedroom. Granted she turned out to be not much of a catch either in terms of loyalty and knowing where her bread was buttered, so you can imagine the waves of reek and fail that must be emanating out of you for me to say "not even if my dick was on fire and I needed something to smother it with."

Know your role, you're at that age where your uterus can no longer drop anything other than retards and stillborns out of your fucksluice. If you didn't put the effort into getting a man to stand by you when you were fertile and a looker, I don't like your chances going forward.
                    Calm your tits, Cunt.

Im not trying to keep your mediocre sperm as a pet.

Comment

• Arugula Flatulence
                      Arugula Flatulence commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I didn't say you were. I said none of us are unlikely to make the attempt to use ours to play Space Invaders with your yeast infection. Father Time has marched onwards, it was bad enough when the worst you had to contend with was an extra hour or two in front of the mirror for warpainting purposes, but now with social media being a thing more and more men are waking up to the fact that when an old woman finds herself single and desperate there's usually a damn good reason for it. Some of us respond to this by following our biological imperative to mate with younger, more attractive options, others among us simply recognise the baggage you bring and choose to go MGTOW instead, no matter how many horny bedroom eyed hopefuls are plying them for cock.

Simply sitting there and demanding everyone about you go find you some poor sap who doesn't say "no Mudcock, I will NOT fuck you" isn't going to cut it I'm afraid. You chose career and having a good time over family and stability, assuming there was plenty of time to get your mack on later. Now you find your eggs are drying up and women half your age are commanding the attentions of what few prospects there are in your generation still prepared to give it a go. Myself, I've had two such expressions of interest myself since my wife passed on, one of whom was all but throwing herself at me. Not interested, but then I never was in the habit of showing up at the opening of an envelope, especially not one that reeks of the sorts of middle aged desperation you're bringing.

By all means keep trying, you're certainly not going to get anywhere (and in a pandemic no less) if you give up on your dreams of couch clawing ecstasy, but you're wasting your time looking here. About the only chance you might have expected was a one night stand with Martini, but you blew that one and pretty much everyone else I can think of is either already in a relationship, cognizant of the incredibly erratic and flaky nature of trolls, or both.

You might go see if Biggie Syphilis will put you up at his place for a few nights of torrid scissoring, get the defeated little limpwick trannie to wear a GoPro and send the resulting footage to grannytube.net to see if there's a casting couch with your name on it somewhere. You might get lucky, you might even be able to earn hosting charges for the reboot of the Mergepit.

Tell them you're into DVDA, I hear they like that.

Oh Orca,the only one you've ever made cry is your own pitiful self.

*sobcast*

Did you like my little truth bomb I posted on BC last night? I did because it's about time I started putting your constant lies on blast.Don't really give two fucks either that your merry bunch of butt buddies came running in to run interference.I made my point.And I will no longer sit back and watch you lie your fat arse off about me constantly. and me put up with it for fear of offending mutual friends.Old Reaper that stands alone is back.And is standing proud.

So fuck you,fuck the mighty midget,fuck nutjob mc-dovey and fuck Moonie.Infact, fuck all of your little inbred T/V bum band posse.

Er, em, ugh *cough*.... so yeah.... if drunk me did something to upset you... then you need to take that shit up with drunk me. Sober me is a completely different person.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post
                      Hi Vitty....

wanna pet my kitty? #meow
                      I know that trick... if I reach over I've suddenly got a hand full of biting scratching growling wildcat.

I don't feel like bandaging any wounds tonight thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

I know that trick... if I reach over I've suddenly got a hand full of biting scratching growling wildcat.

I don't feel like bandaging any wounds tonight thanks.
                        That was fun being old Murdy lol

I’ll go back to being a frigid bitch now... but if you ever wanna play Batman Returns again.... I still have my cat woman suit around here somewhere *rawrrr*

You know where to find me, Mr. Vitriol xoxo

Comment

• Madcow Klitzgasm
                          Editing a comment
                          Wear a body condom..... it used to be a cop.

• Vitriol
                          Vitriol commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maddy dear I hope you know when you type things like that all she sees is: "He's got his own handcuffs", right?

Know your audience lad.

• Madcow Klitzgasm
                          Editing a comment
                          And: sorry about Vit's penis...
                      Working...
                      X