Attention, ATTENTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudcock View Post

I didn’t keep it. It wasn’t good enough to qualify for the rockin troll cock collection. It was too unruly (not manscaped) and bent hard left
    Stop obsessing about his cock, I was referring to the screencap of his new forum, ya dummy.

...goddamned geriatric cheerleaders...only concerned with attention whoring and what objects they can stuff up their wrinkly cloacas, I swear....

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post

Stop obsessing about his cock, I was referring to the screencap of his new forum, ya dummy.

...goddamned geriatric cheerleaders...only concerned with attention whoring and what objects they can stuff up their wrinkly cloacas, I swear....
      Wake me when something remotely female... or even androgynous... gets excited over a cock pick. They are a dime a dozen these days. I can’t log into Tinder without being inundated with them.

The old school ones still hold sentimental value for me tho lol

Comment

Wake me when something remotely female... or even androgynous... gets excited over a cock pick. They are a dime a dozen these days. I can’t log into Tinder without being inundated with them.

The old school ones still hold sentimental value for me tho lol
        Go fuck yourself with the nearest fire hydrant, I'm not your butler.

Comment

Go fuck yourself with the nearest fire hydrant, I'm not your butler.
          how can I fuck myself with a stationary object?

butter? I thought you were Teeny’s beard.

Comment

how can I fuck myself with a stationary object?
            Google it.

butter? I thought you were Teeny’s beard.
            You thought wrong.

Comment

Thanks for validating the reasons why I wouldn't bother seeking you out at any forum you're not already swinging off my nuts from by the way. Trust this - if a fire hydrant could run away, then it wouldn't fuck you either.

Comment

Thanks for validating the reasons why I wouldn't bother seeking you out at any forum you're not already swinging off my nuts from by the way. Trust this - if a fire hydrant could run away, then it wouldn't fuck you either.

​​​​
                RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

So... do you want Blandscape's nick or not?
                  That is very kind of you sir.

However, I must decline your most generous offer, due to the fact I don't fell like consuming the copious amounts of temazepam needed to replicate the snoozefests posting style.So I must respectfully decline.

Comment

Maybe vaginas wouldn’t appear to require such large if your cock wasn’t so minuscule.

FYI ~ busting your balls shouldn’t be misconstrued as bitches jockin yo sheit. I’m pretty sure women light themselves on fire and run screaming into the street after imploring your textual oasis of pm romance. Just a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

​​​​
                      You’re such a wack ass cheerleader. Does he let you hold his jock after?

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post

You’re such a wack ass cheerleader. Does he let you hold his jock after?
                        Are you daft?

Do you not know of the history between SC and yours truly?

And you calling me a cheerleader is the biggest PKB this side of a witches cauldron. You are nothing on these forums outside of the pom pommer for a scuffed up old hag with self esteem issues and a nobody dwarf who needs a stack of phone books and side help to try and sit at the big boys table.

Remember that board MMP? You tried your luck at being a name and failed so miserably the fractals were producing tears to soak up the dust surrounding them.

What did that leave you with?

Cheerleader on a second rate forum that's nosediving as quickly as MMP did before you got there and in free fall mode now that you are there.

(Kicks up feet)
                        And you know what? I don't blame the members there. Flea was fucking respectful and loyal to everyone there and would listen to everyone no matter who you were. And the second she left they fucking brought you back?

Puh-fucking-leeze

You are the reason that shit hole is going to fail and why my forum will succeed. Nobody wants your manufactured drama any more but your sloped head can't register that simple fucking thought any more then Doveys can't comprehend she's a fucking undesirable nutjob.

Impress me. Make a photoshop.
                        Make a gif
                        Make a podcast

Or do what you fucking do because that's all the empty cathedral you call a head can do;

Cheerlead

Comment

Didn't you? I did, a few days back now in fact. Admin panel if I wanted it. Which I didn't. I politely declined his offer and wished him luck with it.

So... do you want Blandscape's nick or not?

Well you ain't ever forgotten it. What's that like by the way, to take your worth that seriously?

I had to be reminded who and what you never amounted too. I likes that about you. You're in your safe space, and there is nothing wrong with that. You feel secure in your slightly sickly and anemic yellow tint here, like you somehow earned that security.

This site will always be safe in the knowledge that you are simply here to abuse its panel.

Comment

Invites go out at 8:00 est

Flame Truth and The Glorious Poofer Flame Forum are the new Mega Powers of this community

Nobody else matters.

Nobody

Comment

Every time I come here and see what Cretini posts, I log off.

Comment

Originally posted by rancidmilko View Post
                                Every time I come here and see what Cretini posts, I log off.

Have you ever considered emigrating to Brazil?

Comment

Working...
                                X