Like the immortal Ric Flair said....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dovey View Post
    I asked him if he would be down for a three way. With a female.. .i thought he was gonna cry.
    Maybe he tried it once and something went so horribly wrong that it literally traumatized him?
    /shrug

It really is noted that when flamers have flings it ends up some huge online shit show. Why IS that?

You guys cant just get laid without all the public melodrama?
    That's like lumping you in with the Westboro Baptist cult just because you both claim to be fans of jeebus.

Only sayin'. Heh

Comment

• Arugula Flatulence
      Arugula Flatulence commented
      Editing a comment
      I know full well I'm one of the people you're talking about. You're so transparent one might reasonably expect I wasn't in the first five thousand to completely kick the shit out of you. I'm kicking it out of you now, trouble is it's a bottomless pit of feces that seems to have no end.

Funny thing is, you set out to "mess with my calibur" (sic), then wail about the end result as if that's all your existence in the presence of flamers is. Whereas I was quite okay (if a little disappointed) with Muffcabbage allowing herself to be pushed into this by her so-called "friends", I was perfectly content to walk away from the equation four and a half years ago... and capable of shrugging my shoulders and rolling with it when the rest of you wouldn't let it drop. That particular "huge online shit show" you sob brokenly about today was your "big investment" in the name of drama... and little more than a stroll in the park from my perspective.

And for all his talking up of the shitshow her orchestrated where you and Mudcock was concerned, I'd not be at all surprised to hear Martini admit to similar. This pearl clutching act you have going on over something you readily admit to forcing the continuance of is hardly a ripple. Okay, maybe it cost you your founding admin, but that's on you and your associates. I could deal with the drama standing on my head; she apparently could not and none of you felt enough for her peace of mind as her so-called friends to bury it, so why should the person you were trying to weaponize her against?

And again we come back to the same home truth I delivered above - namely that she was the only one out of five people I've dated out of this two decades old community to suffer in such a manner... and not for any other reason than her poor choice in confidantes like you. I've been posting alongside her for a couple of months now completely without incident. I know it's her, I'd be surprised if she wasn't aware it was me and a good number of the others present on that board are well aware of the history between us both.

Know what's missing? TV troublemakers to stir the pot. And isn't it just so telling that in the absence of that spineless, spiteful contingent that Muffcabbage and Cunt can happily go about their respective business in such close proximity without feeling it necessary to tear strips off each other!

No Derpy, the reason why that relationship fell apart in the first place and dragged on for four and a half years of acrimony was because TV's "best and brightest" decided to fuck with the head of one of their own. You Derpy are as damaged as Martini claims for you - your entire social circle is. It cost you her interest in paying for your community to exist, it cost her the loyalty of someone who otherwise was adult enough to know when to call it a day and wish her well... exactly as he had done to his previous online dalliances.

And it's pulled the wool off a lot of people's eyes as to just how poisonously disingenuous your community is. Your lot went to a lot of trouble to stir up trouble, but at the end of the day it's your community that fractured.I'm still shrugging it off every time the doorknob hits you in the soft spot in the back of your head on the way out of the place. Career took off, been married and widowered since and now living off the fat and contemplating my next move.

While you and yours gather about my feet, still chimping and obsessing over a fallout you lot engineered as if there were no greater ultimate achievement in your drab, wretched lives.

Werepenguin was right - the majority of people who glommed on to Flametown are fucking hopeless. I'm posting at such an example now.

• Dovey
      Dovey commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea why you are attaching me to your ridiculous ongoing drama with Flea. I had nothing to do with that one and I left TR pretty much because it consumed the place. TV had absolutely nothing to do with the shit show and sink pissing and relational sagas of "flame town".

You really have a comical revision of board history.

And if you believe anything this jack ass tells you, you are truly a gullible fuckwit.

• Arugula Flatulence
      Arugula Flatulence commented
      Editing a comment
      "Nothing to do with the drama", other than feeding it in the patty hate hidey hole known as Sperging Gimpz and simping up to the plate here incessantly to make sure it didn't get too cold on the plate, yeah, we know how that works. Hey, I went and split TRF way sooner than you (March 2016), I wasn't even AT the forum for the better part of four months and I'm getting blamed for keeping it going. By the time I returned to active posting in August, you and yours had wound her up into such a frothing frenzy she was up in my grille before the ink had dried on my return post.

If it caused you to leave TRF, boo fucking hoo. She was your "fam", you could have talked her down. I deliberately kept her and my association out of the day to day board opration because of people like you. The breakup was civil - I wished her and her family well,,, in April. By August you people had wound her up into such a tizz she was posting she wanted me to die in my own vomit and was threatening cartel involvement.

This was a fight your lot made sure she and I had. So you could keep it bubbling and simmering, nagging her to action and blaming me for it whenever I so much as noticed it. And you're still seeking me out to this day to whine about it, after god knows how many years of my refusing point blank to show up as a contributor at SG.

No wonder she's lost all interest in keeping your board afloat. That board and the people in it made sure to keep this topic running in spite of her continued pleas for you all to let it die... and you're still blaming the one person who wasn't there for any of it.

The problem is you. You and people like you. If it were really such a pain in the ass for you to deal with, you wouldn't keep seeking out forums where I was posting and demanding to deal with it. Let it go. You fucked over you "fam" in the name of what you thought was flame. Ho hum, but it's not like you're the first retard to engage in such chicanery.

Nice psychoanalysis, though. It was enlightening.
    was it? It's prolly the realest shit anybody has ever said about you who don't give a toss if it hurts your feelings or not. Not that somebody as unhinged as you would understand such.

Heroin is awesome and anyone who ever fucked with it and says otherwise is a liar.
    No, they're not. I know more then one person who hated the fact they were addicted to that street trash.

They're both dead now.

But then again, fucking with the head of a married women is awesome and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

See what I did there?
    I was fucked up long before I ever jammed a needle in my arm and I'll be fucked up long after. I didnt really fuck anyone over aside from my own self.
    You didn't? When you were "jamming" a needle in your arm I mean you could have been doing something productive?

Honestly I don't remember most of the shit you would say, but I do remember asking you countless times "where were your kids when you were chasing dragons" and you would tell me this convoluted story about who and where they were instead of with their mother. So yes, you did fuck over others outside of yourself.

Selfish logic

I'll always miss that drug.
    Would you be ok if your children did heroin with the way you go on about it?

Simple question considering how you make it seem so great and all (shrugs)
    I dont remember ever "going sideways" at being called a junkie. I supposed its possible....what my first year clean when I was all pink cloudy, spazzy and having PAWs I'm sure I posted a lot of "sideways shit". Interesting that's not "the same old drama over and over". That only seems to apply when Poofturd here is getting ripped on. Lulz.
    You don't "rip" on anybody, dear. You bleat. The same useless shit instead of being a smidge clever. That's why nobody takes you seriously and why it's funny you run a flame forum that's now not a flame forum.

And if you don't run a flame forum, what is it that you do and consider "ripping"?

Bleating?Exactly
    If you think my posts were bad, you should have saw the text bombs I landed on Joo while I was the apex of my addiction. And Murd.
    They're prolly more interesting then the drivel you froth from your fingers now and still low rung shit that would have been dumpstered at BH even when I was Mod at that disaster piece.

You never had the privilege of reading Dog Fucker back in the day.

That's you. Just sayin
    You know what I've never done? I never took a single cent from anyone.
    That's a lie
    Even when I was so low I was enjoying that gross crunch that would happen when I plunged that needle in my favorite vein (the entire process is disgusting and addictive).....i was still more dignified than Pooftard.
    Dovey, nobody respects you, even before the summer of Poofer.

Ppl from the past will be at my forum and when they mention that shit they all say the same thing

"Da fuck you fuck around with shit like that?"

That's the consensus and I agree, no offense.
    Didnt seem like he felt bad for my then ex when he was telling me to get a restraining order on said husband for no fucking reason.
    Now that would have been great content.
    He likes to play this "other man" routine. He was supposed to be an after marriage fling.
    See, this is where you start to lose your cred.

You were married. You came to me like an obsessed fan gurl never the other way around. And no offense, I was 100 with you coming down, getting fucked, then leaving the next day. It was you who pushed that shit to me going out there to you and you were so fucking obsessy you would drive how many miles to pick me up

Other man? I would have been cool with that so long as it kept to seeing you in small doses.

Lemme put it a way you would understand;

If it stayed five dollar blow bags instead of big fucking baggies.
    Petard couldn't possibly be more a beta fucking pussy if he tried.
    Show of hands;

How many guys would let an internet skank pick them up from another state, go back to their home, in a completely different state where you knew nobody, and fuck that same internet skank in the same fucking bed she fucked her husband in?

A "pussy" don't have balls that big, sorry.
    I cannot continue to fuck someone who makes ME feel like the man.
    Hmm

That's what you said about your husband to me. See, you say the same shit over and over and maybe you just don't remember, who knows...

He went single white female on me.
    300 hundred miles away?

So answer me this;

If I don't drive, and I'm perpetually broke, how in gods name am I single white female? Because my friends and I would text you stupid shit?

texts? Don't answer them. Close your fucking eyes.

Think, Dovey, think before you post.

I asked him if he would be down for a three way. With a female.. .i thought he was gonna cry.
    Been there, done that. Not interested in doing that shit with a folded ass married women who would have thrown yet another used up, scuffed broad into the mix.

I was thinking about my dick, sorry.
    It really is noted that when flamers have flings it ends up some huge online shit show. Why IS that?
    I did it for views. I can't speak for anyone else.
    You guys cant just get laid without all the public melodrama?
    I boned somebody from this community right after that shit, and to this day were cool and still hang out once in awhile. And the pussys good.

Dovey, it was you. You gave me too great an opportunity that I couldn't pass it up. And when you had that unstable dumpster fire fight with Murdork that, my dear, that was what made me act out this great troll.

Let it go, Dovey. It's never gonna hit that high unless I'm the one pulling down on the plunger and I'm sorry, all your veins are dead.

Wait.....it's friday
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

Poof, I just wanted to fuck.

I dont care about any of this. You are too much idiotic drama. Disconnected from reality.

All I see when I skim your posts is a low rent insecure shit fit because your dumb shit testing got you discarded and it fucked up your ego.

You try too hard to mess with my feelings. But I dont have any, so I dont give the slightest shit what your did with your dick when I was done with it. I really dont. But you keep posting this desperate nonsense. You are like a scorned middle schooler.

And unlike you, I actually have fucked other people from the community who I'm still tight with years later. So it really is you. You were not the first, nor the most specail, nor anyone I would continue to associate with in RL. Thems the facts. You are your own problem. Did you think you were gonna be the next Joo? Pffft. GTFO. Lol.

I think you forget how long I've been around, and how you oddly know me the least. You are too busy being off in your whacky delusions and lies. You consistently miss the mark.

Get a grip.

Comment

Poof, I just wanted to fuck.
        And I just wanted content.

It worked out for the both of us.
        I dont care about any of this.
        But your here butting your battering ram forehead into a convo Cun'T and yours truly is having. Of course you care.
        You are too much idiotic drama.
        In the span of one year, you have;

The Dovid19 VS Murdork meltdown catfight
        The Summer of Poofer
        And Backstabbing Flea

On your resume while I only have TSoP. Granted mine was the biggest forum drama out of the three but it was me who orchestrated it.
        Disconnected from reality.
        Says the person who, if you scroll up said something about missing heroin.

Remember when I said "think"?
        All I see when I skim your posts is a low rent insecure shit fit because your dumb shit testing got you discarded and it fucked up your ego.
        What ego? I'm firmly entrenched in this community like it or not. And nothing inside the three pronged fallopian tubes of tard can ovulate enough memes to produce anything other then stupid, bitter, folly.

I've gone at it with Buzzsaw, EB and Cun'T and no offense, I would rather be dogpiled by those three every single day and double on Sunday then the tepid, lame retorts I'm supposed to work with from you dingledorks.
        You try too hard to mess with my feelings. But I dont have any, so I dont give the slightest shit what your did with your dick when I was done with it. I really dont. But you keep posting this desperate nonsense. You are like a scorned middle schooler.
        It's called flaming. Granted it's one sided because (tries reading your shit) somebody doesn't know how to do it, but yes, it's immature at it's core, but can be fun.

But then again, you did ask if relationships work on these forums. I just explained that they do.
        And unlike you, I actually have fucked other people from the community who I'm still tight with years later.
        Congrats. You found another nutjob you can confide in. Last time I checked you have two of them. I used to listen half the time about the useless shit you would say on the phone, remember?
        So it really is you.
        im not on your forum, tho. You always come to me

You were not the first, nor the most specail, nor anyone I would continue to associate with in RL.
        And thank God for that.

Dovey, darling, you are only good for being trolled. You might not think this, surely you don't think this, and I'm sure whomever it is you communicate with on these forums won't tell you this, but you have nothing to offer somebody.

You just don't. You are a used up middle aged women with mental stability issues. You are not some catch, you are left overs. I would tell you "omg Dovey you are so beautiful" and most of the time I was smurking. The BM wasn't nothing special and I told her the exact same things. You looked good in your AV pics but in real life, dear, your a fucking dwarf with age AIDS. Men get stuck with women like you and that's an honest hard truth.

Granted, like I said, the BM wasn't a catch but my track record after her is fucking stellar in the looks department concerning my ex's and the bitch sleeping next to me right now. Stellar, I tell you.

And I'm going to downgrade? Pfft. Because honey, the only thing you had working for you was your AV pics because listening to you was a fucking turn off.
        Thems the facts. You are your own problem. Did you think you were gonna be the next Joo? Pffft. GTFO. Lol.
        I would tell you to go back to him every day

I didn't want to be the next Joo
        I think you forget how long I've been around, and how you oddly know me the least. You are too busy being off in your whacky delusions and lies. You consistently miss the mark.

Get a grip.
        And I don't think you fathom how long I've been around and how I didn't want you to know things about me.

I come from flaming, you come from a friend zone. Two different types of environments and I am more comfortable in the environment I cut my teeth in in this community then yours.

Sorry, I guess. But I had the hope diamond right in front of my hands, grabbed it, and cashed it in.

I apologise about your penis.

Comment

• Dovey
          Dovey commented
          Editing a comment
          Still dont care Poof. You've been repeating this same dumb shit over and over.

My post stands. You can have your shitty little pissing contest but it's truly in wind, dear.

• Saint Martini
          Saint Martini commented
          Editing a comment
          White flag noted, you common slag.

When you run outta memes you just don't have enough brain damage between the generous amounts of CTE in that brain the size of a dehydrated Pea, eh?

Do us all a favor and the next time somebody smacks the ever loving shit outta you load what's left of the working parts of your brain into a straw and shoot that shit like a spitball back at the dustbin you call a forum, toots. You can't hang with your betters and are more intune with being a forum janitor instead of a participant in any type of discussion outside of being a victim.

• Dovey
          Dovey commented
          Editing a comment
          See how fucking stupid you are?

Owning Dovey pt3

Originally posted by Deflated Ricky Lake View Post

​​​
        I dont think children should be involved in any adult content whatsoever.
        Baited

So um..... Jodi Fosters portrayal of a Teenage hooker in Taxi Driver, one of the best american movies ever on top of one of the best performances of the year, in your opinion, never should have happened?

Or "Kids", a culturally significant film was "bad", in your opinion, because it portrayed teenagers doing shit teenagers do in a time when nobody thought their kids did shit like that? Does that story not deserve to be told because it's about kids?

That's sort of gestapo logic.

I'm not a fan of "Kids, Ken Park" or that other exploitation movie Larry Clark made but you cannot deny their impact as art. He also made "Bully" which is one of the best films of its genre of the 2000's. He's also a filthy piece of shit, but you mentioned "Kids" specifically instead of his disgusting career as a photographer.

Have you seen Triumph of the Will? A propaganda film about the Nazi's that influenced hundreds of directors and was a catalyst of the french new wave? Its a work of art, but it's about Nazi's. Does that make it bad?

So, I would suggest you keep your comments to the usual tripe you spew about dirty mattresses and child support instead of trying to act like some opinionated connoisseur of any type of art because no offense, the only culture you get is when you spoon a yogurt cup, just saying.

You would have been better off sneezing out a diatribe about Polanski then saying "X film is bad" dur hurr

But then again, you are an idiot :crazy:

This, right here, is the owner of SS-G

I just own her

Comment

Well we should hope.

If SG went down....wtf would you guys post in here?
          I don't really much care. The only thing that bothers me in any measure about SG going down is the probable increase of goinks I'd have to keep an eye on here. I mean we are talking about a crowd with a lack of self moderation and a preponderance for spamming inane shit. But I've also seen the way your lot reacts to being invited to trying their luck again at the registration window after having blotted their copybooks, so I'm not overly worried. I tend to think they'll probably decamp to ES where they'll become Kiebers and Herman's problem with their incessant whining about how things are done over here.

You still appear to be operating under the misconception that the management here is looking for activity. We aren't. Fact is Ceedub included me on the team, knowing full well a large number of you would boycott the place because of it and not being fazed a bit with that outcome. I know because it was the first thing I said to her when she offered me the panel here, mistakenly thinking (as you appear to be so insistent upon thinking) that the reason for this board was for activity.

The difference is I understood her reply when she gave it. Five years on and your lot still refuse to accept it, in large part I think because it challenges an overly inflated opinion of yourselves. This board does not exist for any activity it generates and the insistence of incels like you and your pet trannie to the contrary is a desperate plea for greater relevance in a place where aside from your frequent forays to round up members for your own board, you barely garner so much as an absent-minded nod of the head. If SG were to fold tomorrow, it would occupy footnote status in the week to week commentary as PO and BH do today.

Better go fix your fucking forum I reckon. I can't imagine that outcome sits too well with you, but there it is and it's a lock. None of the long termers here appear to have a problem with it and in a forum where the emphasis is on people moderating themselves and few enough restriction as to what they may or may not choose to post I fail to see any problem with it either. SG is surplus to my requirements, as it is Ceedubs requirements and with very few exceptions the requirements of the greater membership base here.

They will post what they care to or they won't. As will I. In the absence of some needy band of pretend flamers and emotionally crippled trolls attempting to make it all about them at every turn, the more relaxed and chill pace that absence affords sees a more manageable level of organic interest. This board outlasted BH, it has outlasted every effort you and that petty criminal trannie have previously invested your time in and by all indications it will outlast your current wet dream.

And if it doesn't, so what? This is Ceedub's board, first and foremost, she has her own ideas on what she wants to do with it and the ones she has expressed to me are ones I happen to agree with. They don't necessitate the inclusion of warm bodies and a steady flow of posts, nor are they adversely affected by it and if the last five years have taught either of us anything, it is that there will always be a surplus of people interested in hanging about anyway, so who really gives a fuck? You?

Heh, what you do and care doesn't rate here. To borrow a phrase from our generously disinterested benefactor... "sorry about your luck".

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post
            I didn't want to be the next Joo
            Don't get addicted to 'roids then; your dick won't shrink into insignificance and you won't grow a set of tits when you stop.

Comment

Well we should hope.

If SG went down....wtf would you guys post in here?
              lewd games and anime

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post
                Don't get addicted to 'roids then; your dick won't shrink into insignificance and you won't grow a set of tits when you stop.
                I don't wear clothes from the little boys section at department stores, either.

The one thing I hated about that whole ordeal was her complete openness in spewing her knowledge about her personal info she had gathered about.

I'm at that age where I'd rather post off the mystique I've built up in my head over the names off the screen, it's more challenging, but here this idiot was dropping pictures of this elderly midget into my lap right after I told her "nah, I don't really care".

All I'm gonna say is, don't believe the hype. There's amusement park rides out there that tranny isn't tall enough to get on even with a 12 inch rubber dong up his ass.

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post

lewd games and anime
                  Tacos, LDR, the PS5, etc

Comment

All I'm gonna say is, don't believe the hype.
                    I don't. A month or two ago a "felicia troll" was run on the Empurpled Stranglecock that was so blatantly obvious a troll to my eyes - the reveal of a certain trannie's supposed real life details.

I didn't believe that hype either. Sure, it suckered in a few people as I understand it, but where they were looking for the similarities, I was spotting the glaring discrepancies. Not that it mattered in the end - I totally agree with Strangledick's decision to 86 the PII. To my way of thinking, attempting to put a semi public figure in the line of real life harassment for the actions of some gender confused dwark is just plain irresponsible.

Comment

once flea left sg the shit really hit the fan.

look at all the wicked things this way comes.

poor freud has to read benzo at BC. how sad is that? four score and seven thousand or more shitposts that BC has to endure now.

is that fucking asshole too thickheaded to realize how fucking stupid he looks with his grave robber act? big bad KM got flayed when he was "flaming" lemon but this asshole has been doing weekend at bernies for over a year. you mad bro? repetitive BH level fuckery, the totally inane spam that signed turds rails death warrant and the continuing garbage that makes people appreciate that CW does not suffer fools gladly and FT is a benzo free zone. god dam, what the hell is wrong with some people...oh wait, this clown was in a gang called cunt wranglers and spammed tranny porn, he was the forever pinked BH rejects that have not produced one thing of value in their entire internet existence.

poor baby is chained to the fuckheads table yet still strains at the mental barriers that prevent him from being anything more than a shitposter. some people are just clueless on how vapid and boring they are, they regurgitate the same "non material" and think they are making people mad or scoring some imaginary points. do they pin a gold star on their refrigerators each time they engage in this meaningless tripe, probably. deadzo is a pepe the frog meme for shit posting. slimy little meatball of a man who symbolizes every shit flamer and troll that has come before and those yet not born. grats on that..i guess.

now for sg, oak left, i thought she was kidding, lotus left then returned so you never know what is going on. but there was some feud with her and murdock that i never read about in the national enquirer so don't know what that is all about. i think caskur left too, maybe. all i do know is whenever i drive by sg all i see are 3 members currently logged in and it's always lokamr, deported and stupiamerican. sometimes vitty checking on his fractals. scoundrel is here instead of hyping that blandscape match he sticky. everyone is at bc or ft.

sg is dovey's and murdocks she shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tectonic Anus View Post

I don't. A month or two ago a "felicia troll" was run on the Empurpled Stranglecock that was so blatantly obvious a troll to my eyes - the reveal of a certain trannie's supposed real life details.

I didn't believe that hype either. Sure, it suckered in a few people as I understand it, but where they were looking for the similarities, I was spotting the glaring discrepancies. Not that it mattered in the end - I totally agree with Strangledick's decision to 86 the PII. To my way of thinking, attempting to put a semi public figure in the line of real life harassment for the actions of some gender confused dwark is just plain irresponsible.
                        I wasn't even around for that and nor did I even care for the vapid attempts at a luke warm troll to begin with.

A notorious troll I follow on Twitter said it best;

"if your getting doxxed your obviously doing something right. Nobody doxxes a nobody"

And as trite as that sounds, there's an obvious truth to it. Peggy Smalls is a nobody and if that community is that desperate for attention then don't include me in that community, I'll start my own, Thanx.

Comment

I wasn't even around for that and nor did I even care for the vapid attempts at a luke warm troll to begin with.

A notorious troll I follow on Twitter said it best;

"if your getting doxxed your obviously doing something right. Nobody doxxes a nobody"

And as trite as that sounds, there's an obvious truth to it. Peggy Smalls is a nobody and if that community is that desperate for attention then don't include me in that community, I'll start my own, Thanx.
                          That's fine, if you're talking about people reasonable enough to stay out of where they're not wanted.

Not people who show up like glassy eyed religious zealots every other day of the week to sell you shit you've no need for.

Comment

Working...
                          X