X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So lemme get this straight....

Dovey runs SG now.

It all makes perfect sense.

There is a huge amount of failure in the future and it isn't happening here or at the new forum.

So, I easily predicted that SG would die in October and as sure as my name isn't nostradamus, I PREDICTED THE FUCKING FUTURE!!

From the looks of my DMs, it seems that the entire populous of what's left of this community is on board with the new forum and that, in itself, is saying something.

And I hate to keep pointing things out, but when you have an idiot, say, Murdoch, running a forum, you all saw what happened. Now, double that idiot in Dovey, and the writing is on the wall.

The poor fucking fool.

I am making it a personal challenge, from this moment on, to not only push SG into Lemonville but incinerate Fleas forum completely from all the dust that will be forming.

Remember you two idiots;

What ever you do, I can do better.
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Did her nomination come with a forum suicide note? Is TWAP getting an admin panel too?

Just imagine Dovey shaving her veiny chewbacca legs, putting on her best least-stained moomoo, caking on some bakeup to hide the crowsfeet and acne scars that years of drug abuse can cause, and wheeling her ass to a computer screen to get a panel that is only being given to her because they know she will kill it like a shitty drug addict parent. It's almost like the babylonbee wrote this shit, but it is actually happening.

Comment

You cannot make this shit up, my dude.

Everyone saw what happened the first time they gave the keys to the cordoba to a fucking unstable child at MMP, you don't think, somebody twice as unstable running a forum isn't gonna crash and burn twice has hard?

I feel sorry for Flea. Nobody deserves to be back stabbed like that and that's exactly what it was, a fucking back stab.

What can Flea do? They have all her PI and will use it if they need to.

This community owes me an apology. I told each and every one of you that these morons were trash a year ago and only the members here actually knew it was true.

Funny how life works

Comment

i am waiting to see if they take down that firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
          i am waiting to see if they take down that firewall.
          They won't.

There's too much racist bullshit there to the point ppl with limited social life would start connecting the dots and pointing out the unwashed irl.

If they were smart, they would keep that shit closed the fuck off. Dovey is a fucking idiot attaching her name to that shit, but everyone knew Dovey has rocks in her head.

That is a toxic breeding ground for hatred and hatred isn't "edgy content". It's fucking hatred.

You know the fucking dump is desperate when they pull out the fractals already.

#winning

Comment

flea would never want fucking fractals at sg, that was like kicking a puppy when it was sleeping.

it was a bonnie and clyde hit job. they drove flea out with that political shit then clyde handed the ill gotten gains to dovey. dovey rubbed her vaginal juices all over sg to mark it as her territory. it was vile and filthy.

poor lotus bud is still there without even a rape whistle and pepper spray.

like nixon said, they don't have Oak to kick around anymore so loutus will be the next target they drive out. the unseen plan has always been to form a cult like forum filled with Qanon conspiracies and racist shit posts. and let's not forget, murdock rose from the grave like fucking jason in the 8th friday the 13th movie and barged into sg swinging a big dildo and killed off any remaining flea loyalists.

i also don't believe you are free to post anything you want there unless it's racist crap or holy hymns to trump. i will pm vitty a lewd anime pic and see if he can sneak that in with his fractals, let's see how that goes over.

30 pieces of silver anyone.

Comment

Oh look... Dove got the highly coveted keys to SG and now Poof~Tard is here “proofing” up a storm...

POOF ~ he rewrites forum history and excludes his laziness as a key factor in the demise of the current forum community

POOF ~ a NEW forum is staring

POOF ~ he is the owner

POOF ~ he doesn’t have the link to the new site

POOF ~ someone else is proving the link

POOF ~ everyone from SG is invited except Murdy, Dove and Joo

POOF ~ King Mar~Teeny~Weenie is an online icon if the dynamic threesome isn’t there to kick his minuscule nuts back into his stomach

POOF ~ the new forum is better than SG

POOF ~ he is a legend is his own mind

POOF ~ he finally figured out where the clit is

I haven’t seen this level of imaginary playtime excitement since I was 5 and had a tea party with my friends and we were all dressed up like Disney Princesses.

P.S. don’t quit your day job, chump

Comment

(golf clap)

you lost me when you said the keys to SG were "coveted".

If that was truly the case, then nobody would be excited about my new forum.

Omg, everyone is, tho.

Friday is going to be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Murdock View Post
                  POOF ~ everyone from SG is invited except Murdy, Dove and Joo
                  Well... not everyone.
                  That's at least partly my doing though; as soon as he poasted anyone active at SG would be banned at his alleged forum I made sure to drop a couple of articles at SG.

Just in case.

Comment

• Dovey
                    Dovey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's pretty ridiculous lol

lmao. some things never change. Poofer still running his mouth like he's a somebody in this silly community and fat danny still chasing the clout that isn't there.

it's like watching book "of mice and men" play out right here online.

Dolts

Comment

Who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post
                      Who are you?
                      Your better. In every way measurable.

Comment

Originally posted by izabiatch View Post

Your better. In every way measurable.
                        If that was the case, you wouldn't be losing your entire membership to a forum that isn't even open yet

Care for a rolaids?

Comment

Originally posted by izabiatch View Post
                          lmao. some things never change. Poofer still running his mouth like he's a somebody in this silly community and fat danny still chasing the clout that isn't there.

it's like watching book "of mice and men" play out right here online.

Dolts
                          don't you have a callout thread at mmp2.0 pimp out.

it's already turned into another mindless chit chat thread. WTF is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

If that was the case, you wouldn't be losing your entire membership to a forum that isn't even open yet

Care for a rolaids?
                            My membership?

Surely you are sorely misinformed

Comment

Working...
                            X