Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blandscape
    replied
    I always thought of you more as a 'Vindictus Invictus Diorama', without the high pitched screams and drama of a 999 call.

Leave a comment:

• Vitty
    replied
    Originally posted by Blurt View Post
    Dibs on "Al Fract" and "Lupi Fugazi."
    LoL
    At the moment I'm leaning toward "Endredth Truant".

Leave a comment:

• Blurt
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
    Maybe it's time for me to retire the "Vitriol" moniker?
    It's rarely accurate anymore and it would give me an excuse to whip up a fresh batch of banners and avatars.
    That should keep me out of trouble for a couple days or even longer if I'm lucky.

Yes... that's definitely something to consider.
    Dibs on "Al Fract" and "Lupi Fugazi."

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    If Blandscape posts a falling post count in the woods, and there is no-one there to read it, does it really exist?

Simply ask Foxy, Joo, Lokmar, Dovey, Twatty Von Nobody's Dad, and the combined brass band of the Royal Highland Fusiliers

Leave a comment:

• Arugula Flatulence
    replied
    Originally posted by RuntFarceDramadoll View Post

Sorry about your penis.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    Why, when you are always here to hear me? Always.

Leave a comment:

• Misaki Nakahara
    replied
    feel free to talk to yourself.....might do you good

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    Originally posted by Twatty Von Nobodys Dad View Post

I hear the Blandscape handle is free, and no longer required by its former owner.

It owned you.

Leave a comment:

• Vitty
    replied
    Originally posted by BluntForceTramadol View Post
    You should keep your BH designation.
    I was already 'Vitriol' when BH happened.
    Something of a genuine antique, this nym o' mine.
    Once it's retired I think I'll take it to a flea market and see if I can trade it for an amusing piece of chipped pottery.
    I can always use another ashtray around the place.

Leave a comment:

• Arugula Flatulence
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, nobody else seems to care for it either. No matter, whebever you settle on something new, you know who to call.

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    Tempting... lulz
    But nah.
    As proud as I would be to wear it, it's a used garment and I think I'm ready for something new.

• Arugula Flatulence
    replied
    It's rarely accurate anymore and it would give me an excuse to whip up a fresh batch of banners and avatars.
    That should keep me out of trouble for a couple days or even longer if I'm lucky.

Do I borrow a nym from the works of Pratchett or Adams?
    Should I cogitate on some favorite movies/series and select a nym from one of their cast lists?

Hmm.
    Since I haven't had a new nym in years (decades?) it ought to be more significant than merely plucking one off a page.

A slight variation on a historical/literary/etc. name except turn it into an anagram that also oddly seems to fit?

Now we're getting somewhere.
    I hear the Blandscape handle is free, and no longer required by its former owner.

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    We should be in our allotments V growing cannabis or having sexual relations with home grown watermelons. Now that would be an achievement.

I have had to use a monicker here that has been banded from the following British Press publications. The Scotsman, The Daily Mail, The Daily Express, The Sun, The Star and most notably considering I am of a liberal bent, The Guardian. That was simply for reminding a columnist that accepting that the State of Israel has committed war crimes, is not anti-semitic.

You should keep your BH designation. I cannot think of a better man to still utilise its well earned heritage.

Leave a comment:

• Vitty
    replied

Do I borrow a nym from the works of Pratchett or Adams?
    Should I cogitate on some favorite movies/series and select a nym from one of their cast lists?

Hmm.
    Since I haven't had a new nym in years (decades?) it ought to be more significant than merely plucking one off a page.

A slight variation on a historical/literary/etc. name except turn it into an anagram that also oddly seems to fit?

Now we're getting somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied

True.
    But here's to more "hey, I remember that" and less "aww jeeze, not that shit again".
    Despite some opinions to the contrary there actually is a difference.

As much as anywhere although these days that's not saying much. Heh

I only remember things that upset my opposition, and always create a difference that only some can see. I would quite happily troll myself to find an outlet for my bland realisation that I am only like you, me and everyone else here. Too old and too stupid to realise that we should be doing something even less worthwhile.

I am Blandscape, I called myself that because I am a realist. I post to make myself feel worse about how much worse I can make others feel.

It's all the same old shit again and again and again.

Tickling Twatty's belly is easier than prodding Flea with a metaphor or a simile, while playing the harpsichord with a finger that I got Dovey to post to me.

It all ends up filed in the same old place. Heh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X