The SG Paradox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SG Paradox.

Having fled before the coming half-arsed genocide that will surely befall the stomping-groundz, under a tsunami of who fucking cares, I find myself washed up on a familiar beach. I have of course had to change my identity to conceal my guilt and massage Old Man Cunt's failed flailing ego, but I am content to at least temporarily throw myself on CW's hospitality.

Having spent my time here not very wisely reading most of your drivel as moderation were checking my papers, I am left baffled and slightly discombobulated. I mean, for fucks sake.

Who are you arse grapes that simply gape at the mere mention of the Stomping Groundz?

Every single post and thread you make is homage to your own what? Jealousy, hate, hubris, deviancy, over indulgence, fevered sepsis waffle, low blood sugar due to eating too many Birds Eye potato waffles, confused unfocused self awareness, a lack of confidence or just a lack of simple common sense.

It's funny how you lack the ability to elucidate what you hate while always, always feeling the need to reference it.

I have even seen my name in dispatches, and I post at the SG'z with the frequency that Twatty corals a sentient thought, or Foxy writes another fucking love poem to himself.

Yes it's true, I would never have believed it, but this site has turned hobbled stalker, while it claims to be on a path of righteousness.

I couldn't care less how a minority of you feel that you have somehow earned a fucking pass-go, while obviously going no-where. SG is finished, while the same ol same ol hasn't even started here while quoting your own failure to be worthwhile. According to Twatty, this was never a flame site.

Thank fuck for that....I will fit right in.

Originally posted by RuntFarceDramaDoll View Post
    [SIZE=12px]Having fled before the coming half-arsed genocide that will surely befall the stomping-groundz, under a tsunami of who fucking cares, I find myself washed up on a familiar beach. I have of course had to change my identity to conceal my guilt and massage Old Man Cunt's failed flailing ego,
    Don't care. You'll stand or fall on your own merits or lack thereof, just like always.

Comment

You seem to harbour the delusion that I would care if you care Twatty. When was that ever the case?

I will stand or fall on my ability to continue to make a cunt of you cunty, any old time I please.

Thanks for the ahum advice though!

Comment

You seem to harbour the delusion that I would care if you care Twatty. When was that ever the case?

I will stand or fall on my ability to continue to make a cunt of you cunty, any old time I please.!
        Or run away crying you will not return until you get the opportunity to post under your old nick, yes, I know.

Comment

Well I earned that nic, you lost and threw a hissy fit.

Although it is quite refreshing to realise that you are now a "free speech extremist". When I knew you, you were just a socially fascist cunt with a slight erectile dysfunction Cunty, that always abused what he never quite comprehended.

Comment

• Arugula Flatulence
            Arugula Flatulence commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I wasted that nic, I admitted openly to attempting to fuck the forum over and it got munged for my troubles.

I mean I could have come back straight away under a new avatar as you invited me to, but I chose to sperg out about losing my precious handle over at the other place instead. Even after the hacker-forced forum reboot, when I could have taken my precious nick back at any point and nobody would have cared to bat an eyelid.
            FIFY. Feel free to show us on the RuntFacedDramaDoll where the Bad Man touched you.

Originally posted by BluntForceTramadol View Post
          I will fit right in.
          You always do and why that fact seems to put a thistle up the kilt of certain folk I'm sure I'll never understand.

Allow me to be the first (unless I'm not then just update the count please) to say: "Welcome."
          Make yourself comfortable... but keep your shoes on.
          Some of the stuff Mulder tracks in from the seedier interwurb neighborhoods can leave an awful stain on organic matter.

Comment

Well settling in can be easy when we just start where we left off V.

It's gid to see that you post here.

Comment

Well settling in can be easy when we just start where we left off V.
              True.
              But here's to more "hey, I remember that" and less "aww jeeze, not that shit again".
              Despite some opinions to the contrary there actually is a difference.

It's gid to see that you post here.
              As much as anywhere although these days that's not saying much. Heh

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

True.
                But here's to more "hey, I remember that" and less "aww jeeze, not that shit again".
                Despite some opinions to the contrary there actually is a difference.

As much as anywhere although these days that's not saying much. Heh

I only remember things that upset my opposition, and always create a difference that only some can see. I would quite happily troll myself to find an outlet for my bland realisation that I am only like you, me and everyone else here. Too old and too stupid to realise that we should be doing something even less worthwhile.

I am Blandscape, I called myself that because I am a realist. I post to make myself feel worse about how much worse I can make others feel.

It's all the same old shit again and again and again.

Tickling Twatty's belly is easier than prodding Flea with a metaphor or a simile, while playing the harpsichord with a finger that I got Dovey to post to me.

It all ends up filed in the same old place. Heh!

Comment

Maybe it's time for me to retire the "Vitriol" moniker?
                  It's rarely accurate anymore and it would give me an excuse to whip up a fresh batch of banners and avatars.
                  That should keep me out of trouble for a couple days or even longer if I'm lucky.

Yes... that's definitely something to consider.

Do I borrow a nym from the works of Pratchett or Adams?
                  Should I cogitate on some favorite movies/series and select a nym from one of their cast lists?

Hmm.
                  Since I haven't had a new nym in years (decades?) it ought to be more significant than merely plucking one off a page.

A slight variation on a historical/literary/etc. name except turn it into an anagram that also oddly seems to fit?

Now we're getting somewhere.

Comment

We should be in our allotments V growing cannabis or having sexual relations with home grown watermelons. Now that would be an achievement.

I have had to use a monicker here that has been banded from the following British Press publications. The Scotsman, The Daily Mail, The Daily Express, The Sun, The Star and most notably considering I am of a liberal bent, The Guardian. That was simply for reminding a columnist that accepting that the State of Israel has committed war crimes, is not anti-semitic.

You should keep your BH designation. I cannot think of a better man to still utilise its well earned heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
                      Maybe it's time for me to retire the "Vitriol" moniker?
                      It's rarely accurate anymore and it would give me an excuse to whip up a fresh batch of banners and avatars.
                      That should keep me out of trouble for a couple days or even longer if I'm lucky.

Yes... that's definitely something to consider.

Do I borrow a nym from the works of Pratchett or Adams?
                      Should I cogitate on some favorite movies/series and select a nym from one of their cast lists?

Hmm.
                      Since I haven't had a new nym in years (decades?) it ought to be more significant than merely plucking one off a page.

A slight variation on a historical/literary/etc. name except turn it into an anagram that also oddly seems to fit?

Now we're getting somewhere.
                      I hear the Blandscape handle is free, and no longer required by its former owner.

Comment

• Vitriol
                        Vitriol commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Tempting... lulz
                        But nah.
                        As proud as I would be to wear it, it's a used garment and I think I'm ready for something new.

• Arugula Flatulence
                        Arugula Flatulence commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, nobody else seems to care for it either. No matter, whebever you settle on something new, you know who to call.

You should keep your BH designation.
                      I was already 'Vitriol' when BH happened.
                      Something of a genuine antique, this nym o' mine.
                      Once it's retired I think I'll take it to a flea market and see if I can trade it for an amusing piece of chipped pottery.
                      I can always use another ashtray around the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Twatty Von Nobodys Dad View Post

I hear the Blandscape handle is free, and no longer required by its former owner.

It owned you.

Comment

feel free to talk to yourself.....might do you good

Comment

Working...
                          X