Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murdoch, a word, plz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I actually find it rather poetic that MMP....Murdys board....climaxed with a wave of boner pill ads.

    It's kinda perfect.

    Comment


      #17
      I agree.

      Art imitates life.
      RIP King Martini 2006/2020

      Comment


      • Dovey
        Dovey commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sayin.

        This bitch has the biggest dick pic collection on earth.

        Site goes down in a hail of viagra lmao

      • Saint Martini
        Saint Martini commented
        Editing a comment
        Moreso anything associated with Murdoch you would need viagra to get up for.

        Just sayin

      #18
      Another thread about King Martini, Dove, and Viagra.

      Haven't we suffered enough already?

      Comment


        #19
        Originally posted by Blurt View Post
        Another thread about King Martini, Dove, and Viagra.

        Haven't we suffered enough already?
        I only wish the answer was "yes" but it's 2020 and suffering is what we do now.

        Comment


          #20
          Vital gets caffeine injection erections and wanks off to Folgers and Maxwell House commercials....

          Comment


          • Blurt
            Blurt commented
            Editing a comment
            Beats flickin' yer bean to Tetley tea bags, though.

          #21
          Originally posted by Dovey View Post
          I actually find it rather poetic that MMP....Murdys board....climaxed with a wave of boner pill ads.

          It's kinda perfect.
          I love it when the Universe is ironic EL OH ELZ

          I’ve still got the rocking troll cock collection file

          Comment


            #22
            Originally posted by Madcow Klitzgasm View Post
            Vital gets caffeine injection erections and wanks off to Folgers and Maxwell House commercials....
            I hate commercials and avoid them whenever possible.
            Luckily just the aroma of fresh ground coffee is enough to bring me to completion.
            Pro tip: make sure you put the lid back on the jar first though or clean-up gets complicated.

            Comment


            • Madcow Klitzgasm
              Madcow Klitzgasm commented
              Editing a comment
              I grind what I need as I go....

            • Vitriol
              Vitriol commented
              Editing a comment
              So you just leave it in the grinder while you're having a wank? I mean sure but you still ought to be covering it before the moment of release or, you know, the thing. Unless you *like* brewing it up? Eww.

            #23
            Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

            I only wish the answer was "yes" but it's 2020 and suffering is what we do now.
            Corona has taken many things from
            me... the worst of which is the ability to hear WAP in a club while I’m on a dance floor in 4” stilettos basking in the sweet sweat of all the pretty gay boys *pouts*

            Comment


              #24
              Originally posted by Mudcock View Post

              Corona has taken many things from
              me... the worst of which is the ability to hear WAP in a club while I’m on a dance floor in 4” stilettos basking in the sweet sweat of all the pretty gay boys *pouts*
              Buy yourself a tip controlled vibrator, throw a couple of hundred dollars at Agni for an account and a Seamajor styled avatar and start throwing words like "twink", "bear" and "blurt" at the search window, you'll get what you require.


              Probably.

              Comment

              Working...
              X