Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caskur
    commented on 's reply
    lefturds always turn to race laming when they have run out of original thoughts and flames...

• Madcow Klitzgasm
    commented on 's reply
    He's in South Africa...

• cw_
    commented on 's reply
    Your name was not stolen from you. You were (and are) free to register with any nic you liked, or request that any current nic be changed, at any time. Just like any other user here, ya sob artist.

• reaper
    commented on 's reply
    I think Bland has got himself a couple of house niggers.

• Blandscape
    replied
    Watching a racist explain why she was never a racist is shockingly embarrassing. Watching a despicable piece of white human trash explain why she isn't, can almost be enlightening.

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    commented on 's reply
    heh

• Vitty
    commented on 's reply
    "When I poast a video the algorithm only knows that I poasted a video and nothing happens but when I type out certain words where the algorithm is sure to see them I get fingered! Explain that!"

Thick cunt.

• caskur
    replied
    Originally posted by reaper View Post

Ok libbie cum bucket.How come I can post the DMX song where he `niggers this,niggers that` and slags off fags to kingdom come.Yet when I quote a line from the song `fairytale of new york`then it's fucking hate speech? You just hate Irish people don't ya! Racists cunt ! You scumbag,you maggot,you cheap lousy faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Americans are the real racists on the planet... they don't get English humour. They don't realize we don't have malice behind saying nigger. I grew up in a time when black pets were called Nigger or Midnight and we certainly didn't hate them...

He comes from a different culture.

He has a form of self loathing, towards his own race. But having said all that, times have changes and that is OK too...We have to change with them.

I now called them cockroaches... it fits them better!~

Leave a comment:

• reaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

I never did!
    Zuckster doesn't even like me, not that you need any help getting yourself thrown into FB jail.
    Have you tried making poasts that don't contain racially charged invective?
    Think of it as an experiment... to see if Zuckster is really fucking with you or not.
    Ok libbie cum bucket.How come I can post the DMX song where he `niggers this,niggers that` and slags off fags to kingdom come.Yet when I quote a line from the song `fairytale of new york`then it's fucking hate speech? You just hate Irish people don't ya! Racists cunt ! You scumbag,you maggot,you cheap lousy faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    Did you stick someone's head on someone else sitting on a dunny?

God, I wish I could have seen dat!

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    Just the one match then, and then you folded the tent?

Leave a comment:

• caskur
    replied
    Originally posted by BluntForceTramadol View Post

Yes, I agree, it didn't really last very long once I departed.
    We had a great match after you left...

We roasted Sas... you were not missed in the least.

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    Originally posted by caskur View Post

The funny part for me was watching all the stooges crawl up your arse trying to cajole you on my leaving... And you left them anyway...lol
    Yes, I agree, it didn't really last very long once I departed.

Leave a comment:

• caskur
    replied
    Originally posted by BluntForceTramadol View Post
    I can believe it. I liked deleting your posts. It entertained me.

You should have warned Pickles and KM your intention was to destroy his new forum then.

But now we know what type of village idiot you are with a panel position. You need a panel to flame because your writing style is stale and lacks humour. Almost a crime in ft these days.

The funny part for me was watching all the stooges crawl up your arse trying to cajole you on my leaving... And you left them anyway...lol

Doesn't pay to fuck up. You're an expert at it though.

Carry on!~

Leave a comment:

• Blandscape
    replied
    I can believe it. I liked deleting your posts. It entertained me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X