Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reaper
    commented on 's reply
    Ten years ago I could have read that without putting my glasses on! Caskur-Caskur-Cask ...........................

• cw_
    replied
    WARNING! REFRAIN FROM TYPING THE WORD CASKUR THREE TIMES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!

Leave a comment:

• reaper
    commented on 's reply
    You mean the,`yuo suck` and iz da big fag` type posts at BC and SG wouldn't quite cut it there or something? Their might be a reason as to why the forum was invite only lulz.

• Misaki Nakahara
    replied
    flametowne had posts with many words.

you do not see that at the other "flamey wanney" forums besides FT.

everything is twitter-ized posts and dangling modifiers. lots of forums look like chat aps.

Leave a comment:

• reaper
    replied
    Pickles is doing some work on the forum and it will be offline untill he is finished.I didn't say anything at first as it amused me to watch a certain individual make a complete arse of themselves by trying to make cross forum drama out of it lulz.

"Dags,yeah,I like Dags.Just eat one for my lunch"

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    replied
    OMG! Somebody should warn BF....

Leave a comment:

• reaper
    commented on 's reply
    More like you fractaled the place to death like you have all the other forums :P

• Vitty
    replied
    Originally posted by Madcow Klitzgasm View Post
    I heard from my sources inside that the Super Secret Penis Room had simultaneous outbreaks of Fractalitis and Caskur Lightning Pictosis, they digitally recombined in sequencing, and Fox gave the forum and himself a Penectomy to stem the onslaught of undesirable mental images...
    The fools!
    Everyone knows caskur is a mutagen that always results in malignancy!

They brought it upon themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Misaki Nakahara
    replied
    you wanna hear some weird stuff.

was playing demon souls online which means you can be invaded by other players and read messages left by other people ect,

i see this blue sign on the floor that summons a phantom and since i was playing nioh 2 for so long i figure that these summons work the same way and that they are bots based on your own characters level and equipment, so i summon this phantom in demon souls and then proceed to run around like an idiot thinking its a bot and it auto attacks and does stuff like it did in nioh 2.

i notice its attacking the boss so i run up the stairs and kill all the archers in the level then go back and finish of the boss. then the phantom returns to wherever they go. i then read up and find out these phantoms are actually real people that you summon into your game if you play online and if you manage to kill the boss they get some reward and if you fail they get nothing. soooooo good thing we killed the boss or i would have looked like a total newb.

Leave a comment:

• Madcow Klitzgasm
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

Srsly?
    I'm going to be the first to say Reaper did it.

Not that I think he did, I just want to be the first to say it. lulz
    I heard from my sources inside that the Super Secret Penis Room had simultaneous outbreaks of Fractalitis and Caskur Lightning Pictosis, they digitally recombined in sequencing, and Fox gave the forum and himself a Penectomy to stem the onslaught of undesirable mental images...

Leave a comment:

• Vitty
    replied
    Originally posted by cw_ View Post
    Well, you, reaper, and obi were all staff there.
    Srsly?
    I'm going to be the first to say Reaper did it.

Not that I think he did, I just want to be the first to say it. lulz

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    replied
    Well, you, reaper, and obi were all staff there. Try asking your boss.

(I'm extremely busy voting on Blurt polls at van4um)

Leave a comment:

• Misaki Nakahara
    replied
    no one likes a mystery unless it's a novel, the public demands to know what happened to flametowne.

Obi had the last post at flametowne before it vanished, coincidence?

Leave a comment:

• cw_
    replied
    Maybe they're just making a much needed move and will 'rise from the dead' as advertised.

It could happen.

Leave a comment:

• Shen Li
    replied
    Originally posted by Regina George View Post
    flame news update

flametowne is gone towne.
    It lasted about as long as I expected it would.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X