No announcement yet.

A new Flame Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was once asked who the best poster was in the heritage of our worth? I never needed to think about it. Vitriol I said in a quite and confident confidence, and the vitriol I got in response was fucking astounding.

As the Mod of Flametowne I couldn't even get him a seat at the table, while the likes of fucking Casket buried that forlorn hope.

Can you cunts even read? Never mind understand the intricacies and structures of a point well made.

Read a V post, and then go back and fucking re-read what you wrote.

Do it...even in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by BluntForceTramadol View Post
      I was once asked who the best poster was in the heritage of our worth? I never needed to think about it. Vitriol I said in a quite and confident confidence, and the vitriol I got in response was fucking astounding.

As the Mod of Flametowne I couldn't even get him a seat at the table, while the likes of fucking Casket buried that forlorn hope.

Can you cunts even read? Never mind understanding the intricacies and structures of a point well made.

Read a V post, and then go back and fucking re-read what you wrote.

Do it...even in this thread!
      Fuck that guy !

He got me banned from facebook ! Again lulz.

Comment

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Fuck facebook!

He fucks us, we don't fuck him.

Comment

He fucks us, we don't fuck him.

Comment

Not a bromance bro, just a matter of absolute fact.

Comment

Originally posted by reaper View Post
            Fuck that guy !

He got me banned from facebook ! Again lulz.
            I never did!
            Zuckster doesn't even like me, not that you need any help getting yourself thrown into FB jail.
            Have you tried making poasts that don't contain racially charged invective?
            Think of it as an experiment... to see if Zuckster is really fucking with you or not.

Comment

facebook is still mainly for candy crush, a study conducted recently said 75% use it for candy crush and the other games. the other 25% post memes and gifs.

most of the FB groups have shallow, twitteresque posts, not much else.

Comment

Who is this whiney little faggot supposed to be? Anybody?

Comment

I have been many things to many people over the years, for some I am a saviour, for others I am an important portent of doom, high on shrooms.

To you, I am I would imagine, be the shark wrangler who might have saved your Da that night his boat went down in a calm sea, a superior spreading shite spinner that must look almost supernatural to you, and a palpable reminder about why you never achieved anything on these boards.

We understand that you were brain damaged during your own breech delivery using a couple of ol'rusty spoons as forceps, a gravy boat and the skillset of the heavily moustachioed parish midwife forward slash jackaroo, but we don't really do "faggot" jibes here Casket.

Maybe someone can help you elevate your game up to pedo posts and comping visual toilet gags?

That I feel would be a pinnacle that even you could maybe surpass.

Comment

Oh fuck... Not that dumb arse Scottish bambot... *face palm*

Here, censor this ya twerking crownless Queen,...

Can you believe my post in a match was deleted because this guy is a mod panel abuser and thinks deleting a harmless cartoon of mine because it breached flametowne's humanity?.
                    Last edited by caskur; 11-28-2020, 09:22 AM. Reason: Convoluted sentence.

Comment

I can believe it. I liked deleting your posts. It entertained me.

Comment

I can believe it. I liked deleting your posts. It entertained me.

You should have warned Pickles and KM your intention was to destroy his new forum then.

But now we know what type of village idiot you are with a panel position. You need a panel to flame because your writing style is stale and lacks humour. Almost a crime in ft these days.

The funny part for me was watching all the stooges crawl up your arse trying to cajole you on my leaving... And you left them anyway...lol

Doesn't pay to fuck up. You're an expert at it though.

Carry on!~

Comment

Originally posted by caskur View Post

The funny part for me was watching all the stooges crawl up your arse trying to cajole you on my leaving... And you left them anyway...lol
                          Yes, I agree, it didn't really last very long once I departed.

Comment

Yes, I agree, it didn't really last very long once I departed.
                            We had a great match after you left...

We roasted Sas... you were not missed in the least.

Comment

Just the one match then, and then you folded the tent?

Comment

Working...
                              X