No announcement yet.

A new Flame Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pickles is doing some work on the forum and it will be offline untill he is finished.I didn't say anything at first as it amused me to watch a certain individual make a complete arse of themselves by trying to make cross forum drama out of it lulz.

"Dags,yeah,I like Dags.Just eat one for my lunch"

Comment

flametowne had posts with many words.

you do not see that at the other "flamey wanney" forums besides FT.

everything is twitter-ized posts and dangling modifiers. lots of forums look like chat aps.

Comment

• reaper
        reaper commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean the,`yuo suck` and iz da big fag` type posts at BC and SG wouldn't quite cut it there or something? Their might be a reason as to why the forum was invite only lulz.

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course there's a reason. It's the same reason the chicken crossed the road.
        Because secret penis rooms are for gay chickens.

WARNING! REFRAIN FROM TYPING THE WORD CASKUR THREE TIMES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
      <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

• reaper
        reaper commented
        Editing a comment
        Ten years ago I could have read that without putting my glasses on! Caskur-Caskur-Cask ...........................

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
      WARNING! REFRAIN FROM TYPING THE WORD CASKUR THREE TIMES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
      Just to be safe everyone could refrain from typing it even once...
      <reads comments>
      ...except Reaper. It's always fucking Reaper, innit?

Comment

flea dropped another 50 bucks on avatar hacks and coochie bombs at BF. these clowns spend all this money and then pick out some lame avatar they find on page one of a google search. sad. how stupid is that.

most of these people have crap avatars to begin with and hacking them is an improvement.

yooz know, half of the forum "flame" chit chat belongs in email, who cares if benzo blew out his diaper again and who cares what flavor jello flea wants benzo try, take that garbage to email or texting but since hey don't trust each other with their email they have to use the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post
          flea dropped another 50 bucks on avatar hacks and coochie bombs at BF.
          I know I'm probably going to regret this but... what the fuck is a "coochie bomb at BF" and why is it so expensive?

Comment

the coochie bomb is a package deal that nets you 2 avatar and title hacks and an immunity shield. geezers like benzo deploy the 15 day immunity shield cause they think they are actually inside a video game and not posting on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by reaper View Post
              Pickles is doing some work on the forum and it will be offline untill he is finished.I didn't say anything at first as it amused me to watch a certain individual make a complete arse of themselves by trying to make cross forum drama out of it lulz.

"Dags,yeah,I like Dags.Just eat one for my lunch"
              I used to think you were one of the few white British males who was actually male. You are as effeminate as that white American homo Vitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Shen Li View Post
                I used to think you were one of the few white British males who was actually male. You are as effeminate as that white American homo Vitty.
                It's nice to know you still think about me, Shen.
                Wish I could say it was reciprocal but... I don't care if you could pass for Lucy Lui's twin that toxic personality of yours just ruins it for me.

Comment

flea got avatar hacked with a picture of trump grabbing the pussy of some bimbo. she responded within hours with a poorly formatted "Trump yard sign" picture.

the BF avatars are circles so you have to think outside the square when picking an avatar and make sure it fits. that is beyond flea's skill set.

i think the square avatar is best, look at vitty's avatar, it's his floating head inside a box. properly formatted for maximum creepyness.

but forum avatars are hit or miss, vitty could use a toaster as an avatar and it would not seem strange. most people can use whatever stupid pic they want and it's fine.

only certain people need a specific avatar, that poppy at BC has a poppy avatar, no other avatar would make since because then you would think poppy is a flower or something.

besides that case, forum avatars are not like your playstation avatar which millions can see at the psn site, you don't want to use a lame avatar for that,

you want a decent avatar for Steam too, i have a glowing frame on mine that you can buy using game purchase points. customizable frames are cool, more forums should use that feature.

ohh and thanks to cw who bought me some bf hacks, what a sad benzo troll, especially since it was Obi that bought me the bf hacks not cw.

Comment

• cw_
                    cw_ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My avatar at BF is perfect.

Shin Li's 'insults' are thoughtless, repetitive, and stale. Not original, clever, and cool.
                  Judgement: Rusty toolkit
                  Score: -3
                  <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Shen Li View Post

That was your first mistake princess,`thinking` is obvioulsy not your strong suit.I should just stick with your `everyone I disagree with are all fags`routine cause that one hits me right in the feelz.

Reaper-

A mans,man in a totally non gay way of course.

Comment

In other news Blandscape the retired was last seen posting with all the retards at bastard factory.

This is all Caskurs fault ! Look what you done to Blandscape the magnificent Cask.You retired the guy to easier pastures like the retard factory.

Comment

Poor Blandscape. A mere piece of flotsam and jetsam now.
                        He never did ask me to fix his nic. Could it be that he never really cared?

Comment

Isn't the retard factory where all the refugees from KM's failed forum ended up.

Comment

Working...
                          X