Indeed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed!

Hello boys and ladyboys. Tis I. The Scoundrel. Wearing a Sunday frock to post alongside you pre op trannies and ner do wells.

As you may have noticed on your clandestine visits to SG, there has been a change of management and policy.

I now control the BG entirely and can guarantee a fair ride for all.

No longer are Poofer and Summy unwelcome, quite the opposite. If you want to post then feel free to do so. Your posts will not be fucked with.

You already spend 90% of your time bitching about SG from your bunkered closet. Why not have your say to the actual people you chit chat about?

Stop dividing the Flaming community. There's very few of us left.

That is all.

Greetings Scoundrel.

Your use of someone else's login in order to post contradicts your claim of control and independence.
    You are wrong about a couple of things here. I spend 0% of my time bitching about SG and FT is not a bunkered closet. FT is an open forum with a proven track record of not fucking with posts, and a consistent management and policy.
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

• Sasquatch
      Sasquatch commented
      Editing a comment
      I can personally vouch for that fact. zero tolerence for any posts getting fucked with.

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
    Greetings Scoundrel.

Your use of someone else's login in order to post contradicts your claim of control and independence.
    You are wrong about a couple of things here. I spend 0% of my time bitching about SG and FT is not a bunkered closet. FT is an open forum with a proven track record of not fucking with posts, and a consistent management and policy.
    The Izabiatch nic has been mine since the beginning. I have allowed a couple of others to use it but I couldn't remember my Scoundrel password so I used it to reply to your open invitation for me to post here regarding SG etc. Since you spend 0% of your time bitching about SG your kiddie klan must spend 95% of their time doing it. There are very few threads here that don't reference SG that is simply a fact. I thought an assurance of fairness may instigate a little cross board rhetoric rather than sitting on opposite sides of the fence throwing pebbles. It just makes sense to me.

Comment

First off, I've never been "unwelcomed" at SG. Quite the opposite. Flea would take me back, give me full mod privys and drop your ass at the nearest 12 step if I wanted to go back.

I don't.

I created the BG. I created it's image. Everything that site is, is on account of me.

Da fuck I need to go back there for when you pissants are still trying to replicate the shit I did over a year ago?

Oh wait, you fermented failures are trying to "re-brand" that dump into the second coming of turd fail.....I forgot. So much so, that the sites sites owner washed her hands of the site.

El-oh-el

Yeah, count me the fuck out with that noise. FT does more with less and doesn't fuck with your posts, there isn't a kotex mafia behind the scenes bleating about, and there's no obligation to post here, nor are there idiots from other forums going to other forums proclaiming *teh coast is clear....no it really is" to try and get uninterested parties to post at their ravine of internet discharge.

So I'll just stick to my basic reply, the second SC,CW, and Danny register at SG, I'll go back. Until then, I'm more then happy running bots over on FN.

And yes, Fox, I played Hyperscape, I'm really not a fan. It's too much like Overwatch and a couple of the guns are over powered to the point if you don't land on one your pretty much DOA. There's no building so your screwed. Plus, idk if it's because I'm too used to FN, but it's really fucking floaty to the point I can't get used to it. If I had to play a FPS BR it would be Apex, CoD has too many hacks and there's an aimbot in every lobby. Not that Apex isn't any different, it's just not as prevalent.
      RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Martini View Post

So I'll just stick to my basic reply, the second SC,CW, and Danny register at SG, I'll go back. Until then, I'm more then happy running bots over on FN.
        Doesn't your tongue get all furry from the rectal wrongdoings of plating Cunty and CW?

It's fine. I understand you're butthurt and won't post without a meatshield. Carry on getting ass fucked by 7 year olds on Fortnite. And don't fuckin tell me that doesn't happen. I've seen my kids make grown men cry when they play hard. Oh wait. You've just said you play against bots. One day when your nose stops growing you'll be able to play like a real boy.

Comment

• Sasquatch
          Sasquatch commented
          Editing a comment
          this post just seems like something Rotwang would wank off to.

Again, given the "new" management is the same one that furiously tongued the old's fat brown taint, I don't see any sincerity behind the "we've changed!" spiel. Again, it is the same thing your retarded older brother site did and will last just as long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post
          Again, given the "new" management is the same one that furiously tongued the old's fat brown taint, I don't see any sincerity behind the "we've changed!" spiel. Again, it is the same thing your retarded older brother site did and will last just as long.
          Where's the 'we've changed' part? Wasn't what I said was it? I said that I will run the BG fairly. That's a very different statement. I couldn't care less whether any past animosities trouble the chuckleheads. CW invited me to make a statement regarding SG and I did so. What you do with the information is really up to you. Our community is getting smaller by the day and I see no point in 12 year old skirmishes reducing us further. It's rather futile and childish to take sides in a no win situation. The point of doing what we do is that we do have our differences and we use these forums to hopefully entertain ourselves and any random onlooker by using our wits. Anybody new looking at Flametowne nowadays must be bewildered as to why 20 people from across the planet divide instead of adding to a creative output. See I'm wiser than Twap and brainier than Bra1n. It's a good combination.

Comment

Originally posted by izabiatch View Post

Doesn't your tongue get all furry from the rectal wrongdoings of plating Cunty and CW?
            Looks like somebody had a seance and tried conjuring up the regurgitated tropes from yesteryear. They hit the same way that they did over a decade ago...

They don't.

It's fine.
            It better be, because nobody here wants to waste their time there among all the steaming dog shit that posts there. I don't blame you one bit coming here and looking for somebody who can save that sinking shit when what's left of this perpetual nose bleed posts here who can actually create the content needed to make that place relevant again.

Nah, you can have the shit posting, racist, anal political drivel lumped into your bowl and eat that shit like ice cream. And love it.

Everyone knew the second I left that place it was dead. Everyone. I have no intention of becoming Flametown Jesus and bring that dead stink hole back to life.

I understand you're butthurt and won't post without a meatshield.
            Yeah, cuz I have a history of needing others to write out scroll bombs....(rolls eyes)

​​​​​​
            by 7 year olds on Fortnite. And don't fuckin tell me that doesn't happen.
            show me where I have said it hasn't? When I've stated countless times the "kids have gotten better" or stated "the kids are better then me"?

I don't have the time to invest in a game that kids stuck in their homes can. Do you not grasp the concept that repetition produces gains?

Looking at your flame history, maybe you don't (shrugs)

kids make grown men cry when they play hard.
            ok this sounds really fucking creepy.

Either you mean to say your kids are tryhards who "make grown men cry" somehow when, unless they're in a group chat, is impossible, or you are inspecting their genitals and allowing other men to inspect their genitals while on cam. That's some fucked up shit.

You've just said you play against bots. One day when your nose stops growing you'll be able to play like a real boy.
            Hey dummy, I'm one of the best FN players in the world currently. Everyone is a bot to me. Either learn the lingo proper or don't use it or you'll come off as some reject talking about "playing hard" instead of being a tryhard.

And this is why nobody wants to go to your site.

Comment

Looks like somebody had a seance and tried conjuring up the regurgitated tropes from yesteryear. They hit the same way that they did over a decade ago...

They don't.

It better be, because nobody here wants to waste their time there among all the steaming dog shit that posts there. I don't blame you one bit coming here and looking for somebody who can save that sinking shit when what's left of this perpetual nose bleed posts here who can actually create the content needed to make that place relevant again.

Nah, you can have the shit posting, racist, anal political drivel lumped into your bowl and eat that shit like ice cream. And love it.

Everyone knew the second I left that place it was dead. Everyone. I have no intention of becoming Flametown Jesus and bring that dead stink hole back to life.

Yeah, cuz I have a history of needing others to write out scroll bombs....(rolls eyes)

​​​​​​
              show me where I have said it hasn't? When I've stated countless times the "kids have gotten better" or stated "the kids are better then me"?

I don't have the time to invest in a game that kids stuck in their homes can. Do you not grasp the concept that repetition produces gains?

Looking at your flame history, maybe you don't (shrugs)

ok this sounds really fucking creepy.

Either you mean to say your kids are tryhards who "make grown men cry" somehow when, unless they're in a group chat, is impossible, or you are inspecting their genitals and allowing other men to inspect their genitals while on cam. That's some fucked up shit.

Hey dummy, I'm one of the best FN players in the world currently. Everyone is a bot to me. Either learn the lingo proper or don't use it or you'll come off as some reject talking about "playing hard" instead of being a tryhard.

And this is why nobody wants to go to your site.

Well well. Where to start, where to start.

Or don't and leave that atrocious post that stoops to the level of open pedophilia to speak for itself.

Reminds me I must search out Chris Hansens phone number and text him SSS's geo tags.

Would you care to post your IP Poof? It seems your mind is stooping to new lows.

Comment

Well well. Where to start, where to start.

Or don't and leave that atrocious post that stoops to the level of open pedophilia to speak for itself.

Reminds me I must search out Chris Hansens phone number and text him SSS's geo tags.

Would you care to post your IP Poof? It seems your mind is stooping to new lows.
                Says the deflecting nonce who says his kids "play hard".

Care to post up your IP, he who talks about "grown men" crying over his playing hard kids?

But don't let the fact that your previous post made you sound like a gaming n00b, focus on why it made you sound like an out the loop BR foreigner, you forgettable creeper.

That has to be one of the creepiest things I've ever seen, no offense. Nobody says "playing hard" you forever lightweight.

And this is why nobody wants to go to your forum. You are nothing but an idiot. If and I'm just speaking hypothetically, if an idiot is running a forum, who wants to go there outside other idiots?

This is why you were laughed off TR and had to run to the comfort of....get this, Fleas meatshield to show your face in this community again. Funny how you like to project your damnest truths onto somebody else when you are the fucking tiara wearing debutard of everything you wish you can pin the tail on somebody else outside of looking into the mirror, moron.

And yes, we all laughed at you at TR on the forum and behind the scenes when you ejected like a lawn dart out a potato gun for....what was it? Fucking with ppls posts?

Oh, but wait, the granulated lemming is passing off how he done don't do such things now. See blockhead, you aren't a big enough name outside of being a fucking joke for anybody to take seriously, and honestly, no cap, that's how you always have been seen.

Oh, and I hate to break it to you Cpt. Smithdrel of the SG Titanic, nobody wanted you as mod of the BG when I was there.

Nobody

They were too chicken shit that if you didn't have a panel and reap in the benefits of somebody creating all the great content you would take your rubber dong and go home. And that's the gods honest truth. You were a fucking tag along who rode my coat tails to the point when I left, the BG has so much dust you can line it up and snort it.

And you actually want to come here and recruit? So the members here can create content for your dead forum?

Flea knows how to reach me. If she wants me to come back all she has to do is ask.

Outside of a panel the only stip is you have nothing to do with the BG.

So don't pull my chain. Just as Flea knows how to reach me, I know how to reach her. And no offense, kicking yourdated ass to the curb wouldn't be too hard to convince her on, js.

(Drops controller)

Comment

you can say you are going to run a brothel fairly but if all the girls are ugly gremlins than aint no one going to fuck them.

the remaining roster of "flamers" at BG are shit, the site has the worst of the fucking cuntwankers posing as a flamer, what a fucking joke. how can anyone take the bg seriously. stick to playing "ask the next poster a question" and turn the bg into a adult special needs room, give up on the "flaming" aspect.

and get blandscape some gravity, he appears to be floating off into wonderland again and claiming he actually produced "work" and has never been beaten in a name calling competition.

aint no one got time to create content for some turd rail rejects who treat sg like a heating grate because they are fucking homeless shitposters. no one wants to join a cuntwankers tribute band. sg should go all politics and chit chat, flaming just aint a thang there anymore.

as for fortnite and online games. they all go toxic after a week, fall guys was heaven the first week, than every e gamer with a small penis started treating a casual game like it was the nba finals. they had to win every game and get all those crowns so they could dress up their bean bag guy in some legendary costume and then strut around showing everyone there EPEEN. whenever i see someone in the newest 10 crown cost costume i know he is a cunt with no life who has studied the youtube fall guys strategy videos like he was some stereotypical asian cramming for finals. you got everyone using the same techniques the pro twitch gamers use like jumping like kangaroos in the Hexagone final. fuck that, the only way you can win is by breaking your X button and jumping for 1 minute straight and hope some try hard does not run into you and mess up your jump mojo. you see the same "legendary dress ups" winning every final now, and the devs are too busy tweeting more and more costumes instead of adding new games or changing the current ones so people don't master them in one week.

Comment

But don't let the fact that your previous post made you sound like a gaming n00b, I'm a grown man. What the fuck interest would I have in playing a childs game?

Nobody says "playing hard" you forever lightweight. Although I did so you're factually wrong as usual.

if an idiot is running a forum, who wants to go there outside other idiots? This would be the place you continually harp on about yes? I'd only be guessing but I think you may want to. We'll revisit that later.

get this, Fleas meatshield. Bwahahahaha. You fuckin dunce. Flea and I had a very public falling out. It would have been the last place I'd go to had I wanted protection.

Fucking with ppls posts? Harumph. Yes once again having to force truths past retarded Trump voting Americans jaws. I knew the Stan troll. Nobody else did. You all fell for it. I didn't. Hard cheese.

you aren't a big enough name And yet I am my name and always have been. Who are you this week princess?

nobody wanted you as mod of the BG when I was there. Yet I was made Global when I asked not to be? Some very strange behaviour there.

They were too chicken shit that if you didn't have a panel So wait. First nobody wanted me as a mod now they fear me so much they daren't do anything about it? This gets stranger by the minute.

And you actually want to come here and recruit? I didn't notice the 'Your Country Needs You' posters nor any application form but oh well. If you say so.

Flea knows how to reach me. If she wants me to come back all she has to do is ask. And you'll go running for the menstrual gash like the pussy whipped wanker you always have been. Gotcha.

Outside of a panel. I knew we'd get back to this. You want a panel at a place you don't wish to post at? That's some fucked up shit dude.

So don't pull my chain. That's the way it's always been Poof. I yank your chain and you sit up and beg. Business as usual.

(Drops controller) Doubtless you'll be asking a young boy to bend over and pick it up. Faggot.
                    I think that covers about everything.

Throw another sausage on the stove. This one's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Regina George View Post

as for fortnite and online games. they all go toxic after a week, fall guys was heaven the first week, than every e gamer with a small penis started treating a casual game like it was the nba finals. they had to win every game and get all those crowns so they could dress up their bean bag guy in some legendary costume and then strut around showing everyone there EPEEN. whenever i see someone in the newest 10 crown cost costume i know he is a cunt with no life who has studied the youtube fall guys strategy videos like he was some stereotypical asian cramming for finals. you got everyone using the same techniques the pro twitch gamers use like jumping like kangaroos in the Hexagone final. fuck that, the only way you can win is by breaking your X button and jumping for 1 minute straight and hope some try hard does not run into you and mess up your jump mojo. you see the same "legendary dress ups" winning every final now, and the devs are too busy tweeting more and more costumes instead of adding new games or changing the current ones so people don't master them in one week.
                      You seem to speak about this with authority. I do hope it's not taking up too much of your valuable time?

Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves bitch.

Comment

don't let the fact that your previous post made you sound like a gaming n00b, I'm a grown man. What the fuck interest would I have in playing a childs game?[/iquote]

First off, do you not know how to use the quote function?

Second, do look up the age demo of FN and every BR game. Trying to call FN a "kids" game makes you look like the gaming n00b I pointed out you are. OldBuzz is in his late 60's and streams the fuck outta FN. Actually, there's alot of middle aged players streaming it.

Fall guys in the new flavor that has everyone streaming it. Is that a kids game too?

(Before you make another stupid answer, research it, dumbletard)

Nobody says "playing hard" you forever lightweight. Although I did so you're factually wrong as usual.

Like I stated, nobody.

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]

if an idiot is running a forum, who wants to go there outside other idiots? This would be the place you continually harp on about yes? I'd only be guessing but I think you may want to. We'll revisit that later.

Nobody "harps" about SG, unless you want to call pointing a finger at and laughing "harping".

The place is dead. So dead, you're here trying to recruit ppl to come and save it, namely the two biggest names this community has left.

I don't speak for SC, but I'm pretty sure neither of us want to waste our time trying to dig you out of the hole you created. Hell, I rarely post here. Why the fuck would I bother with the idiot sandwich you prepared and are passing off as filet?

See, when the Poofer effect wore off, you couldn't do fuck all to reinvent the place. That's why your forum is a laughing stock, and SG is now considered the incestous spawn of turd fail. That, is all you (Snicker's)

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]

get this, Fleas meatshield. Bwahahahaha. You fuckin dunce. Flea and I had a very public falling out. It would have been the last place I'd go to had I wanted protection.
                        [/Quote] yet, you went there.....

Fucking with ppls posts? Harumph. Yes once again having to force truths past retarded Trump voting Americans jaws. I knew the Stan troll. Nobody else did. You all fell for it. I didn't. Hard cheese.

You knew the troll, yet was laughed off the forum? That doesn't make any sense unless your trying to project you getting piefaced out the door was part of the troll.

You know that entire episode was played out on a podcast where everyone made fun of you, right?

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]
                        you aren't a big enough name And yet I am my name and always have been. Who are you this week princess?[/quote]
                        You've also kind of been a bitch and always have been tho.

Who am I? Not a bitch

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]

nobody wanted you as mod of the BG when I was there. Yet I was made Global when I asked not to be? Some very strange behaviour there.[/quote]
                        doubtful

They were too chicken shit that if you didn't have a panel So wait. First nobody wanted me as a mod now they fear me so much they daren't do anything about it? This gets stranger by the minute.

Nobody fears you, lummox. They feared you leaving. SG was in a "let's get every crusty moron from back in the day here so we can hold that over Cun'Ts head" phase and no offense, you were part of that crusty moron demographic and to make you feel needed, they gave you a panel.

How's that nice dose of internet reality for ya?

Oh and btw, if you really shunned a global, then why not just give up the panel you have now?

Whoops

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]

And you actually want to come here and recruit? I didn't notice the 'Your Country Needs You' posters nor any application form but oh well. If you say so.[/quote]

Then why come here when nobody actually gives too shits about the forum that died under your watch?

Died.

Last time I checked, when I ran the BG they were hitting 10/15k posts a month. Funny how when you have stated just how much impact you supposedly had you can't, even coming here and begging for content creators, ce close to pushing even half that and have reduced the BG, once a flame forum, into the hovel it's become to this day.

You, srsly, are a failure at this shit. This is why you never could have hung at BH and was nothing but a hanger on at FC. You are the prototype of an interest failure who's idea of popping the members was a PYP event when there's maybe three Flamers left in this game.

How'd that work out, again?

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]

Flea knows how to reach me. If she wants me to come back all she has to do is ask. And you'll go running for the menstrual gash like the pussy whipped wanker you always have been. Gotcha.[/quote]
                        nerve struck?

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]

Outside of a panel. I knew we'd get back to this. You want a panel at a place you don't wish to post at? That's some fucked up shit dude.
                        [/Quote]
                        If I were to go back to that shit hole, damn right I would want a panel.

I'd hard delete every single stupid thread that's been started that have nothing to do with flaming and start the fuck over.

I would churn out more interest in a day then you could create in a year. SG used to hit on Alexa when I was mod and that was on the strength of my work, not yours. Not nobody else's.

What you idiots fail to comprehend is that the BG was reaching social media. It was a hype farm.....then it died.

Who gets the blame for that?

You

So don't pull my chain. That's the way it's always been Poof. I yank your chain and you sit up and beg. Business as usual.

I'm not at your shit hole begging you to come here, js

(Drops controller) Doubtless you'll be asking a young boy to bend over and pick it up. Faggot.

Moi? A "faggot"?

You are lucky I'm a nice guy or I'd point out a "faggot" or two..

[
                        QUOTE=izabiatch;n5804]
                        I think that covers about everything.[/quote]

It does.

Nobody wants to go to your shit hole. You runts need to stay locked up in your own pen.

Comment

And no I'm not fixing that

Comment

Working...
                          X