• Show
Clear All

Flaming in 2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	SjmY3Wu.png
Views:	84
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	243

I'll place myself in the Wit category, Vitriol in the Wisdom one.

Fox best fits in the Entertainment section, with most everyone else positioning themselves in the Drama area, most notably led by JOO, Murdock, Flea, Dovey, and the Poofer.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

• cw_
      cw_ commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as the drama group goes; maybe their STDs are effecting their brains? Al Capone died of mental illness caused by late-stage syphilis ya know.

No matter how you slice it flaming is a platter best served baked.

Comment

People used to blame Cunty.

Now we have to blame Poofer.

I have noticed more and more people posting on certain flame boards are having mini breakdowns.

Some guy spammed up one board with a C&P article. People are paying money to change other posters avatars and nics on another board.

I went out into the street today and asked a bunch of people what they thought of this Poofer threesome. They had never heard of it. When I showed them some posts they began to weep for the future of humankind.

When did everyone become babble merchants and gossiping old ladies?

Comment

Yes, pie chart!

Click image for larger version

Name:	piechartrr.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	249
        <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Invisible man 2020. Wife escapes abusive relationship, husband fakes his death then goes invisible. All hell breaks lose as she tries to convince people her deranged ex is stalking her.

That is relationship drama worth watching.

Comment

I am so honored to be here today receiving this community leadership award in the category of drama. I would like to thank all of the little flamer boys whose balls I stepped on to get here. It has been my pleasure gracing the forums with my spectacularly flirtatiously dirty posts and flashing my chesticles. I have contributed to the delinquency of drunken trolls nationwide... but I wouldn’t have been able to do it without Joo & Dove.

Comment

• cw_
              cw_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Get off the stage drama princess! Boo Hiss *throws tomatoes*

• Vitriol
              Vitriol commented
              Editing a comment
              Are any of those tomatoes still edible? It's spaghetti night and I'm thinking I might like a salad...

• cw_
              cw_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Here, have one.

Dafuq. I think someone needs to take a fist full of the good meds and diddle herself into a coma.

Comment

• cw_
              cw_ commented
              Editing a comment
              *throws sticks and stones*

Originally posted by Regan MacNeil View Post
            People used to blame Cunty.
            Of course they did. Fuckers couldn't muster the balls to take responsibility for their own fuckups because they were a bunch of eunuchs.

Comment

Somebody has to be teh bad guy....
              RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

Originally posted by King Martini View Post
                Somebody has to be teh bad guy....
                Apparently.

Even frail elderly women with walking frames have to be the bad guy sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                X