Gonna be fun
    Starts
    03-26-2020
    Ends
    03-26-2020
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Coming soon!

via GIPHY

<a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Is that a new Pokemon or something?

Comment

gotta catch 'em all

Anyway, there seems to be something wrong with the timetable. It's inaccurate.
      <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

• Arugula Flatulence
        Arugula Flatulence commented
        Editing a comment
        The Martini Man probably got waylaid at Nancy Pelosi's birthday celebrations. Banged her on a dirty mattress out the back of the local Starbucks no doubt.

Or maybe he was lamenting the loss of Leonard Nimoy, practicing his Vulcan salute and making gifts of Nintendo Switches at the memorial. Stranger things have happened.

A lot of famous cunts celebrate their birthday on the 26th of March... and the King of Flametown certainly has his calendar full just keeping tabs on them. Which reminds me... where the hell was my telegram from The Wise And Powerful, huh? Huh?

• Regina George
        Regina George commented
        Editing a comment
        is this a twitcher stream? if so can someone post a transcript. i can never find these things. if you have to fill out a bunch of online forms just to watch it, too hard. i watched some guy play bloodborne on twitch. people do that if they do not want to buy the actual game or find it too hard, they can watch someone else play it and it is like playing it yourself. or you watch them try to kill a really hard boss and see how many attempts it takes. they start swearing more and more.

so was the dirt exposed? did i miss it?

Comment

I don't think so, at least not yet. But the cake was delicious.

Comment

this sg exposed thread was not fun at all. false advertising!

Comment

Not at all.

I've been busy streaming Fortnite for my fans as the daily duos Cup is, you guessed it, daily.

I also work in the media as of two weeks ago on a full time basis and in this time of ppl being out of work my day is pretty stacked in terms of free time, so there's that.

On Saturday I did release the first trailer to "Bonesaw-Superstar" to positive reviews on my Twitch stream and will be releasing it again on Friday on my sub only stream.

So I apologize for not bringing the content as of late. I know there's a few of the denizens from this community yearning for yours truly to post more frequently but sadly, that isn't going to happen and the whole "cherish what you do get" should be inacted as if now.

Thank you all for understanding

Comment

Did I mention I have "watsamattajoo" coming soon to FT?

This is the content they at SG don't want you to know or see.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

They worry way too much. That lumpy broom-pushing trannie is a known fuckup. Shit, even Mudcock is willing to entertain the illusion of kicking him to the curb under the presumption his presence is detrimental to traffic.

Welcome to 2010 motherfuckers, I've known he was a non-event for a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Bunch Lawnmower Massacre View Post
                  They worry way too much. That lumpy broom-pushing trannie is a known fuckup. Shit, even Mudcock is willing to entertain the illusion of kicking him to the curb under the presumption his presence is detrimental to traffic.

Welcome to 2010 motherfuckers, I've known he was a non-event for a decade.
                  Well, I've known every forum he gets his hands on goes to shit and right now you are seeing just how much of a complete pleb he is with the demise of the SG flame forum which should be renamed FT-Mimic mine.

SteveCuck was nothing but a mimic of everything I wrote. I do know he claims to besting yours truly in two matches which is fine considering the shit he posted was copy and paste jobs of things I wrote before so I can't really say it's a bad thing losing twice to myself.

But let it be known- ppl will be shocked when I drop a megaload about this idiot.

Shocked I tell you.

Did somebody say callout?

Comment

Originally posted by Coronavirus View Post

Well, I've known every forum he gets his hands on goes to shit and right now you are seeing just how much of a complete pleb he is with the demise of the SG flame forum which should be renamed FT-Mimic mine.

SteveCuck was nothing but a mimic of everything I wrote. I do know he claims to besting yours truly in two matches which is fine considering the shit he posted was copy and paste jobs of things I wrote before so I can't really say it's a bad thing losing twice to myself.

But let it be known- ppl will be shocked when I drop a megaload about this idiot.

Shocked I tell you.

Did somebody say callout?
                    Yeah, well I can't pretend I'm surprised, the guy was a coattail-rider back when he was meekly orbiting you back in 2010 and he's a hanger-on now; the only difference is these days he's a little noisier about it because he's orbiting what passes for pussy and assumes (wrongly) that it confers some kind of illusion of status on his talentless ass.

Even if it did, it's middle-aged pussy he's orbiting. If we had to enter into a pissing contest on it, all the Flametown pussy I tapped was in its twenties and there was plenty more on offer which I never felt the need to chase. And that was in a time before it was considered "entertaining" or "clever" for opponents to sow discord and drama by sowing discord in the off-board associations of members, so parading them about as points scoring exercises was a pointless thing to do. I cannot for the life of me see how grown-ass adults in their forties and older carrying on like high schoolers became a thing, and I watched that shit shit as it crept into the narrative with sexually frustrated gimpazoids like Diamond Gypsy, Caskur and Serafina. Now that particular baton has been passed to the Mudcocks, Poo-eaters and Muffcabbages of this world.

And I for one am supremely disinterested in shouldering their baggage.

I am reminded of a certain Scarlett Johansson outburst not so long ago. Something about her being totally bummed that eligible men were no longer throwing themselves at her feet as they once did. And she's in her thirties dammit, a successful actress, can afford to keep her figure and looks to a level most women her age would kill for,

Thing is, as she is finding out, people have a use-by date. Traditionally women are their most desirable to men in early adulthood, once women have hit 30 the wheels are starting to fall off and as they hit the home stretch of 40 the attributes that made them such a catch twenty years prior are disappearing. If that is all they ever had to recommend them, I can only imagine the rude shock that creeps up on them as they gaze at themselves in the mirror and wonder what in the fuck they are going to grab on to to take care of them in their old age. As men, this is not something we expect to face this side of eighty, and with the benefit of having our twenties and possibly thirties to "do over" any mistakes of our youth when we were disposable commodities and (unless you're Jersey Gurl) functional reproductive capabilities into our old age, we have all the leisure in the world to grow the marketability that our female colleagues lament the passing of in their own persons. Hey, I didn't make the rules, this is stuff we've been biologically wired for over many thousands of years of evolution. You may as well blame Trump for this, for all the good it'll do you.

And if someone like Johanssen is jonesing for johnson by 35, then the forty-something, fifty-something and sixty-something spinsters of Flametown surely have no hope in hell. I won't lie, a woman in that age range would have to have something truly amazing about them to interest me because I've the means and am at more or less the right age to go chasing skirt half my age at this point... if I were so inclined. I'm not, I'm just saying "if". A good many men my age who find themselves single have done exactly that, much to the chagrin of the women their age. I find it a little incredible you not only courted that fuckpig stripper, but also paraded her about as some kind of trophy to be proud of as it was going down. Bad call, brother, bad call. You could scarcely have taxed the limits of incredulity if you'd flopped your old fella into a 44 gallon drum with a quarter inch deep puddle of vaginal yeast at the bottom, I'm glad to see you redeemed yourself with the tales of that 20-something year old skirt you're cruising about with. It's certainly more in keeping with the image of you being a "Playya" if indeed that's what floats your boat.

Personally I don't see the point. You and I earned our notoriety without having the safety net of womenfolk to talk up our accomplishments. I doubt that's a distinction Jersey Gurl will ever enjoy, given that he relies so heavily on the inane babble of women so desperate to tell us who he is and how they think he's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to them. I'd almost feel embarrassed for them all... then I remember that he's a useless cunt and they the broken, discarded cum dumpsters whose willingess to spread their legs to all and sundry cemented their future in unsatisfying relationships with unfulfilling betas, if not the desperate and dateless set.

I am so thankful I didn't end up like them.

Comment

Well, to be clear, "parading" her around these forums was the plan the entire time. Knowing she would post up things such as "he US the man" and the collection of sonnets she wrote me over at SG. As much as I'm called a narcissist, why wouldn't I make her, possibly for the first time in her life, as I was told, feel special?

Come on, here was a worthless broad who had nothing not even a marriage to fall back on and she had a shot at being with one of the "names" on these forums. It was make-a-wish on a more organic level, a mere token of my generosity.

How do I put this......

Remember the Jackson's music video to "Can you feel it" when they were these Giants sprinkling star dust from their hands on the masses? That was me, Big Tito. Dovey was feeling it, can't say I blame her, either. I finally gave her the clout she was chasing moreso then anybody ever could, her minionotic ramblings suddenly had meaning, she was a child with a new toy.

And then I took it all away.

And all she was left with was a "I got Regged at SG" t-shirt.

And that's only because everyone knew she lost, and to make her feel better, they threw her a bone.

God giveth, god taketh away.

But I do agree with you on a woman's expiration date. I refuse to put myself in a relationship with any woman over the age of 30 other then as a kick, which Dovey surely was. I don't find older women desirable the slightest not do I think the whole "an old broad has experience" thing is a thing. My gf, bless her, sucks a better dick then Dovey, and even then, still isn't the best blowjob I have ever had the privilege of receiving.

Older women also have a ton of useless baggage that shouldn't be unpacked. Dovey had so much, I just started zoning it out, I really didn't care. I would much rather not have to understand why an old ass woman is the way she is when I can be with somebody who is a free spirit who has nothing but their life in general to look forward to, with or without me.

Did I exploit Dovey for content? You bet I did.
                      Do I care? Absolutely not.

SG was on fire for five months with numbers these types of forums haven't seen in years. Everyone said they didn't want to see it but every single day ppl we're all in the threads. I won. I won to the point poor Dovey follows me around to this day. Not that I blame her, any attention to her from me is still the attention she craves.

I also find it puzzling that I have had a tryst with somebody from these forums for the last few months and haven't had one issue at all from her. AND I left my wallet at her house that she had no problem returning.

Fancy that?

Comment

did dovey and km say grace before eating each others niblets?

did dove speak in tongues when the blow job was done?

did you use any protection other than prayer?

did dovey anoint km's penis with oil?

did dovey "bark" during sex?

did dovey self flagellate after sex?

did dovey cover KM's jesus statue with a towel before having sex? guess what. he still saw what you did.

sounds like a skit cut out of the movie Porky's.

dove wakes up in bed with KM. confused and mortified, she makes a hasty exit leaving her self respect behind but not KM's nintendo switch. dove makes her way to the nearest non denominational church and enters the bathroom. dove tries to get rid of everything that reminds her of km and ends up practically flushing her vagina down the toilet. a pastor knocks on the bathroom stall and asks if everything is alright. there is no answer. the pastor opens the door and finds dovey lying naked on the floor surrounded by ten empty bags of skittles. a large pixie stick is stuck in her arm and one hangs out her mouth. her asshole is the color of the rainbow. the pastor administers an enema and flushes out over 200 skittles. dovey lets out a gasp and sits up. the pastor says, "are you alright, say something". dove replies, "something". the pastor helps dove to her feet and says, "that was fucking trippy, haha"

dove returns home cradling km's love child which is named "nintendo switch"

dove threatens to late term abort km's love child by flushing him down the toilet. km pleads for the child's life.

dove growls three times and rubs her magic strap on and jursy girl appears in a puff of smoke. jursy girl says the only way to settle this is to have a flame match with km and cunty. dove places jursy girl in her purse and sets out to beat km in a flame icon vs icon match.

Comment

• cw_
                          cw_ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The term, "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" is from Ancient Rome. The only rule during wrestling matches was, "No eye gouging." Everything else was allowed. The only way to be disqualified was to poke someone's eye out.

Well, to be clear, "parading" her around these forums was the plan the entire time. Knowing she would post up things such as "he US the man" and the collection of sonnets she wrote me over at SG.
                        Mmmm, well you definitely march to the beat of a different drum than I do. I don't think I've ever taken up with anyone for the purposes of "trophy wench", much like I've never placed anything past the most perfunctory nods to the court of public opinion where my writin abilities were concerned. It's not modesty or anything like that, it's just that cheers are as useless as jeers to me. I get my own sense of self worth out of recognising my own achievements, not having others laud them for me. I'm not religious for more or less the same reason. I mean why believe in some toga-wearing sky-fairy when the entire fiction has nothing tangible to give me that I don't already have in spades?

Older women also have a ton of useless baggage that shouldn't be unpacked. Dovey had so much, I just started zoning it out, I really didn't care. I would much rather not have to understand why an old ass woman is the way she is when I can be with somebody who is a free spirit who has nothing but their life in general to look forward to, with or without me.

Did I exploit Dovey for content? You bet I did.
                        Do I care? Absolutely not.

SG was on fire for five months with numbers these types of forums haven't seen in years. Everyone said they didn't want to see it but every single day ppl we're all in the threads. I won. I won to the point poor Dovey follows me around to this day. Not that I blame her, any attention to her from me is still the attention she craves.

I also find it puzzling that I have had a tryst with somebody from these forums for the last few months and haven't had one issue at all from her. AND I left my wallet at her house that she had no problem returning.

Fancy that?
                        See... there again, "not something that drives me". I didn't entertain Muffcabbage's advances four years plus change ago with the intention of exploiting her for content, nor was I out to fuck her over. Quite content to keep things low key and on the down-low, by that point I'd already twigged to the idea that if Cackles or similar got wind of the arrangement then heaven and earth would be moved to make sure the relationship failed in as spectacular a fashion as it might. Which it ultimately did; she may have been the oldest person I had started a relationship with by that point, but she certainly was by no means the most mature; the previous girlfriend I had just ended a ten year long relationship was a month and a half her junior in age and entire suburbs ahead of her in the maturity stakes. You can infer that from the fact she and I still chat and that I am a welcome guest at her place. Hell, I have the keys to it. so it's not like I'm perceived as any kind of threat to her as far as she is concerned.

Muffcabbage not so much, though not immediately so obvious. At the point she and I started getting overly chummy, she was actually the oldest person I had ever started a relationship with, though we'd been friendly for three, maybe four years before then. She had serious trust issues as I was to learn later, I should have been able to expect her acceptance that I was on the level when I told her I wasn't Ant Agoniser for example, certainly when others confirmed to her that I wasn't, but with Ant giving her shit at every turn she seemed unwilling or completely unable to own up to the fuckup, Not even with me affording her a full four months of time to cool her heels did she stop to think "maybe if I stop threatening Ant with cun'T's PI, this might die down,"

I can't blame her for the act of writing to please herself, fact is both you and I write to please ourselves too. No harm in and of itself. Fact is though, with my extended absence from The Retard Farm and pretty much everyone knowing her attacks were effectively useless against the person actually giving her shit at the time, she ended up looking like a complete tool in much the same way Dovey does when she comes roaring after you here, there and anywhere you surface. And unlike you, I wasn't out to parade Muffcabbage about for my own amusement, not even when I returned to active posting and found her up in my grille from the get-go. Not exactly a wise course of action for someone who only two months previously had been wailing openly and in private for me to leave her alone, even though I'd blocked her ass on Facebook and wasn't actively posting anywhere she was.

And she still moans for it to be over, but if anyone seriously expects it's going to die out just because she cries for it to be so they are kidding themselves. I suspected it was going to drag on for years irrespective of why I did and I was right. I made my peace with that shit, much like I made my peace with the knowledge that my private life and business dealings would be used as "flaming". Muffcabbage was quite okay stooping to that level, she has surrounded herself with the sorts of people who think it okay and these days they don't even pretend to excuse their actions with the lie that I ever felt it necessary to go that route. If I've any compassion for anyone in all this, it's the people Muffcabbage, THE MOR0N and Benzover outright doxxed on TRF under the assumption it would grind me under their ruby red slippers. They really have gone all in in the attempt to "win" this flame battle and it's a key reason I can look at people like Mudcock and recognise them for the blowhard cretins they are when they insist it's something I can and should fix.

Meh... Mudcock. For all her flowery wank at being an empath, I know her "friends" better than she does. Ironically, so do the people whose only connection to Flametown was their getting doxxed because they had dealings with me out in the real world. They see that crowd as mentally and emotionally damaged, some are shocked to learn just how much so. Both partners who bookended the more favourable time I spent with Muffcabbage have identified her as bipolar, the elderly couple Benzover doxxed simply shook their heads and commiserated on my behalf that I had come to the attentions of such "trailer trash rabble" and continued to do business with me. Various others have quizzed me in passing about it, most have expressed disbelief that people could get so wound up over words on a screen. A colleague of mine who advises various businesses and government departments in North America dismissed Jersey Gurl's efforts of last year as beneath contempt, though he did seem interested enough to note the IPs the attacks were originating from. I half wondered at the time what he wanted them for, but decided in the end it didn't greatly matter to me.

In the end, this is exactly why this corner of the game isn't attracting anyone new. You can scarcely blame myself or Ceedub for being interested in promoting Flame Truth as a venue for flaming, not when so large a crossection of what we find about ourselves is utterly incapable of participating in it devolves into the sorts of petty angst-fuelled bickering that gives rise to places like Sperging Groundz or the kinds of rehashed drivel that Poo-eater pushes. The entire community rotted from the inside out long ago when traffic was of such a pressing concern the forums of the day started courting the efforts of anyone and everyone they could badger into attending. So it got bums on seats, big woop. Those same bums are the mental hospital inmates spouting buttjuice infused sludge from their rectal passages and ultimately whining for it all to end even as their cellmates keep stuffing diuretic suppositories up their clacks.

Comment

Working...
                        X