The one good thing about KOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one good thing about KOF

I was not actually a part of the Arthurian round forum. I was helping meowers battle the mighty Hell Flame Wars. Now the HFW was a real flame gang not a spank and wank jizz show like the cunt wranglers. But enough about that. The KOF never had the drama that is common now. From TRF and the whole cunty/flea thang to the current KM country song in the making. If anyone even thought of dating another member of the KOF flame circle Obi would threaten them with immediate expulsion from the group.

To prevent members from getting too sexually frustrated the Kof would hold annual Halloween meet and greet events. People would dress up in costumes to disguise themselves and prevent any PI from being shared, They would drink until drunk them have a fuck orgy. The next day they would remember none of this because obi would lace the punch bowl with some powerful mind altering drugs.

With these strict rules in place and the annual sexual release provided by the Halloween parties, KOF was free of the drama shit that infects the few current flame groups still active. The kof may have been the worst flame gang ever to exist but they never had the toxic drama we see today.

When you were still a member of the KOF, you were too chicken to show up for JammerFest98, even though you lived but a stones throw away from the festivities.

https://www.ootikof.net/dsktp/?jfest1998Btn=Jfest1998

Bwak, bwak,, bwak!!!

As for toxic drama, we had plenty of it. It was as diverse as the membership:

http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t2-the-ootikof-roster

Comment

Interesting...Vitriol deleted my flame about Fox and his online gal pal...hmm

https://www.ootikof.net/dsktp/?adflamesBtn=ADFlames

Comment

Originally posted by The Wise and Powerful View Post
        Interesting...Vitriol deleted my flame about Fox and his online gal pal...hmm
        Don't take it personally... I trimmed bits off that archive from other people too.
        That I don't recall the post in question might help explain its absence? LoL

Comment

• Vitriol
          Vitriol commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that was fun to write. Heh

• Arugula Flatulence
          Arugula Flatulence commented
          Editing a comment
          Will have to see about dredging your chapter regarding the Lord of the Ringpiece back up again. That one was a pearler.

• Vitriol
          Vitriol commented
          Editing a comment
          One of these times it gets reposted I have to remember to snag a copy. LoL

Most people in KOF had criminal records. Merle shared a background check he did on yooz all.

Vitriol for months was telling people he was a black cop that worked in Internal affairs. Obi claimed he had magic powers and that he could see into peoples houses through remote viewing.

A lot of the members were senior citizens and lived in trailer parks.

I was earning part time credits at Georgetown U while the KOF was playing dress up. Merle offered everyone in KOF a chance to toss their webtvs in the trash and get a pc and post at alt.flame but none had the courage or intelligence to do that so they played pretend webtv haxors and posted audio scopes in their sigs. Crazy shit!

Did Merle go to that Halloween party? Hell no. Besides they wanted us to travel through NJ and pick up beer using fake id's.

We also heard shit about some guy renting a room in at a CT hotel and if you were KOF you could go there and have oral sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Regan MacNeil View Post
          Obi claimed he had magic powers and that he could see into peoples houses through remote viewing.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1bUuz3l.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	185

Comment

Most people in KOF had criminal records. Merle shared a background check he did on yooz all.

Vitriol for months was telling people he was a black cop that worked in Internal affairs.

Comment

Obi claimed he had magic powers
              No, that was Katzy:

Unlike certain poseurs on these forums Katzy was an actual witch and her curses could peel paint off the walls three blocks away.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

No, that was Katzy

Unlike certain poseurs on these forums Katzy was an actual witch and her curses could peel paint off the walls three blocks away.
                She couldn't help you find your car keys when you lost hem.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wise and Powerful View Post
                  She couldn't help you find your car keys when you lost hem.
                  She could have... she just refused to because she found the whole situation hilarious.

Comment

She could have... she just refused to because she found the whole situation hilarious.
                    We all did.

Comment

I was putting my mothers name in the login (Chris) instead of mine, no wonder it said wrong password.

So how is Vitriol's menstruation poem coming along?

Comment

So how is Vitriol's menstruation poem coming along?
                        I have a title ("The Clot Heard 'Round The World") and a couple vague ideas but still waiting for more inspiration.

Comment

I have a title ("The Clot Heard 'Round The World") and a couple vague ideas but still waiting for more inspiration.

how to survive a red wedding my title. ran it through ww.quetext.com/ and one line flagged Don't push me when I'm on this mood swing for being on the internet.

Don't push me when I'm on my MOOD SWING is on a button being sold at etsy. we are not going to change the line, works too well

That Quetext is very thorough.

Comment

This thread is now about Obi pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	obitollah.png
Views:	33
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	228
                            (source: unknowable)
                            <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Working...
                            X