Poetry for hood rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Cumcision View Post

Rubbish, it's just a six decade old tepid puddle of Anthony Burgess' jizz Stanley Kubrik once used as mouthwash.
    I understand you can to jail for offending people in Canaduh now

You must need this forum more than ever these days

Comment

• cw_
      cw_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Obi R Dunecat?
      those whacky Harkonans and their shenanigans...

• Sir Cumcision
      Sir Cumcision commented
      Editing a comment
      I was petitioned to go back to that shithole. Unlike the dribbler three comments above, I simply wasn't that desperate.

Once was more than enough. Bitchmade Fucktardery had his chance to impress back when he extended the invite to me at The Retard Farm. He preferred to model himself after THE MOR0N's style of board management. I've already explored that route and it bores me. Not surprised a below room temperature IQ like Rancidmongo is attracted to it, he always did like going other people's slops.

• Misaki Nakahara
      Misaki Nakahara commented
      Editing a comment
      BF will have to settle with endlessly recycled political shit talk from the usual gang of idiots from Spooge Grounds. Uncle Dilf can entertain whoever is left in the "flame" section. That is as good as it is going to get at BF, sorry. BH had some good, entertaining writers, Turd Rail had some decent material like Mr Pickle comics ect. SG and now BF show how empty of quality these "flame site" wanna be forums are. If you wanna chit chat and play the "what did you purchase game" every day, if you really don't have the IQ to function on any other forums, than BF is your savior, enjoy it.

Originally posted by rancidmilko View Post

I understand you can to jail for offending people in Canaduh now

You must need this forum more than ever these days
    Ohh, must I just?

Go on then, go start your LOLsuit you slovenly pig. Strap on your pink pussy hat, call the mounties (if you can spare the pesos that is) and tell them in your most heartbroken of sobs that the moose botherers of Canadia are being righteously offended by some rando calling themselves Sir Cumcision on a US test forum, see how far it gets you.

I promise you I will give zero fucks, though I might spare a laugh at your expense. Their furry headed hobbit leader and his saddle-sored horse humping goon brigade doean't scare me in the slightest... and neither do you.
    Attached Files

crushing swampdonkeys dreams, one at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Cumcision View Post

<video width="640" height="360" controls>
      <source src="http://www.flametruth.com/forums/filedata/fetch?id=16150" type="video/mp4">
      <source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
      Your browser is as clueless as an irate brazillian jizz puddle
      </video>

Ohh, must I just?

Go on then, go start your LOLsuit you slovenly pig. Strap on your pink pussy hat, call the mounties (if you can spare the pesos that is) and tell them in your most heartbroken of sobs that the moose botherers of Canadia are being righteously offended by some rando calling themselves Sir Cumcision on a US test forum, see how far it gets you.

I promise you I will give zero fucks, though I might spare a laugh at your expense. Their furry headed hobbit leader and his saddle-sored horse humping goon brigade doean't scare me in the slightest... and neither do you.
      YOU? Offending me? Nah. Like I said, I've known you for too long now. Feeling offended by your silly rants would be like me giving all my CC information to that person on the phone claiming to be from the bank.

Comment

YOU? Offending me? Nah. Like I said, I've known you for too long now.
        I said "the moose botherers of Canadia", not the terminally clueless pajeros of Portugal's prison colony. No points for guessing where the average brainlet of Brazoo figures in there; feel free to get your hand off it before you blister your bean unmerciful.

Feeling offended by your silly rants would be like me giving all my CC information to that person on the phone claiming to be from the bank.
        But not (apparently) invoking the legal ramifications of some tinpot authoritarian country on a board that isn't in their jurisdiction I gather. Legal ramifications which you've been told (twice now) do not even apply within said shithole's borders, never mind the country where this board is hosted. You're a fool, pal; a flabby, stinking bitch-tittied beaner-boi who wouldn't know if someone was up his arse sideways with an armful of deckchairs. I'd invite you to pull your foreskin over your head and vanish up your dick, but it's doubtful even Ron Jeremy's manaconda could deal with a head as fat as yours, far less the pimply micromaggot you've tucked between your legs.

ps: get fucked.

Comment

I wonder if all this rage is the result of some sort of stroke. I mean, this can't be natural.

Comment

https://youtu.be/WtYdcZmpRyM

Comment

• cw_
              cw_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Poetry in motion.

Comment

Fucking disgusting is what it is. I suppose it won't make a lick of difference to tell him I don't find him in the slightest bit attractive.

Jesus fucking first, I get rid of Jocko Homo, now t get to contend with Pigvomit's slops.

"No beaner, I will NOT put my baby in you. No, not even for 20 pesos."

Comment

Am I mistaken or SumBum is really interpreting my spite as unrequited love?

Comment

Am I mistaken or SumBum is really interpreting my spite as unrequited love?
                  I'm certainly not confusing it for requited love, let's put it that way.

You are aware this is not the Oprah Winfrey self-help channel, yes? Why all the stupid questions then? Are you gearing up for another "hurrr, I tr00led j00 wiv muh st00pidz" post?

Comment

Working...
                  X