No announcement yet.

The new MaM Coffee Mug preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must do nothing of the sort. I volunteer my time here at a test board. Occasionally little homos like you show up to act like children, forgetting that I enjoy a modicum of latitude to moderate you as I see fit if you are incapable of moderating yourself.

It is what it is. You're a Homo, and I have little use for you. Pretty much nobody has time here for you, I've only heard your praises sung but Martini. Pretty much everyone else here who's seen fit to pass comment on you thinks you suck.

Comment

Sure hope this is getting everyone in the mood for some LDR tonight...

Tonight Martini Music reviews the entire catalogue of Lana Del Ray

(Spam)
      RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

• Misaki Nakahara
        Misaki Nakahara commented
        Editing a comment
        look at flea try to fluff a "cuntwanker", the biggest fag laming shitposter ever. even fredricka was better than benzo. what a waste of text trying to defend some ass clown whose only contribution to a forum is spamming gay lames and pretending to talk to dead people. at least when flea was fawning all over bonesaw you could say she was not whoring herself too badly by wanting to be in a competent flamers aura, but now she is stuck with the biggest bottom feeder of turd rail. must be stockholm syndrome from all the abuse the cuntwankers sent her way.

• The Queen Bee
        The Queen Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        You need a damn hobby. Maybe go sort your buttplug collection or something.

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        This IS his hobby!
        (comment #13)

Originally posted by Ex-King Poo from Uranus on Ice View Post
      Hey Poof, any plans on marketing a range of Martini at Midnight condoms? Rumor has it Vit's got his bum stuck to the ceiling, cos Homo's got that feeling.
      I take back every nice thing I've ever said about you S'Cunt.
      After all, I wouldn't want anyone getting the mistaken impression I want to fuck you.
      Not that I care about juvenile teh ghey stuff... I'm simply mortified at the remote possibility that someone would assume I want to have a roll in the sheets with an even funnier-looking Phil Spector.

Lawks. Ermagherd, even.

Comment

• Vitty
        Vitty commented
        Editing a comment
        cw_ :

I almost forgot about this one.
        Running your comment through a ROT13 converter was pointless.
        Are you really going to make me Goople Translate that? Really?
        This is sooo unfair I'm surprised someone hasn't made a podcast about it by now.

• Vitty
        Vitty commented
        Editing a comment
        cw_ :

In the middle (Earth) of a pandemic you're skipping around expectorating on things?
        How very Karenish of you.
        Next I suppose you'll be demanding to speak to our managers...
        ...but do it in English please.
        I'm pretty sure some of your audience wouldn't know a dwarf from a hobbit.

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        HALDIR: Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion. (Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil.)

LEGOLAS: Govannas vîn gwennen le, Haldir o Lórien. (Our Fellowship stands in your debt, Haldir of Lórien.)

HALDIR: A, Aragorn in Dúnedain istannen le ammen. (Oh, Aragorn of the Dúnedain, you are known to us.)

ARAGORN: (bows) Haldir

GIMLI: So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can also understand!

HALDIR: We have not had dealings with the dwarves, since the dark days.

GIMLI: And do you know what this Dwarf says to that? Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul! (I spit upon your grave!)

ARAGORN: (slapping his hand on Gimli's shoulder) That! was not so courteous!

Originally posted by Ex-King Poo from Uranus on Ice View Post
      I must do nothing of the sort. I volunteer my time here at a test board. Occasionally little homos like you show up to act like children, forgetting that I enjoy a modicum of latitude to moderate you as I see fit if you are incapable of moderating yourself.

It is what it is. You're a Homo, and I have little use for you. Pretty much nobody has time here for you, I've only heard your praises sung but Martini. Pretty much everyone else here who's seen fit to pass comment on you thinks you suck.
      Actually you deserted the bored board, left it to CW, Vitriol and Poppet to keep afloat, and then when there was someone who arrived that pricked your attention you went full Shakespearean homo on their arse, without ever once being Shakespearean in your ability to construct an adverse verse, that can ever be recalled.

All you have proved is what you really always were, a panel abusing nonsensical homo leg humper.

I fucking love that about you. The fact you are all chin demands that you always leave it open to an upper cut or even just a lightly nauseating jab as I connect by disconnecting you from reality, and sparking you out. Your response, make ol' Cameron wait another 5 mins before he makes a cunt of you again.

You really are not very gid at this are ye?

That's OK, homo humpers should be treated with the respect they earned...after all, what else do you have? I am genuinely happy for you JustSumCunt, you have options here that demean your made up multifarious talents.

Like I said from day one, you are as you continually prove to be, JustSumCunt to me.

Anyway, I have no desire for CDub to send me a mail telling me that I am interfering wiff da smooth running of the site. Whatever that means on a flame board. So I will keep my responses to you either too short, or far too long.

As far as time for me is concerned, there is not 6 people here that have given me more time than you in terms of the purview of posts per view, so I am also grateful for dat.

Now run along little lassie, before I say something you will regret.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitty View Post

I take back every nice thing I've ever said about you S'Cunt.
        After all, I wouldn't want anyone getting the mistaken impression I want to fuck you.
        Not that I care about juvenile teh ghey stuff... I'm simply mortified at the remote possibility that someone would assume I want to have a roll in the sheets with an even funnier-looking Phil Spector.

Lawks. Ermagherd, even.
        Relax, Max. Drink yourself another brew of reconstituted pencil shavings from your reconstituted MitM mug and consider - the only reason for ramming your vegemite valley to the nearest available flat surface would be if you felt it was in dire need of it being penetrated against your will. Well, that or it had something personally suction cupped to it, but that's your affair and I won't judge.

Besides, you are of a decidedly MGTOW class of posters I choose to refer to as The Unfuckables, and would likely handle yourself in preference to acceding to the shrill cries of wanton exiles of the EU to have their salad tossed before packing it with your love truncheon. Or, if it came to that, having the better part of a foot length of empurpled and throbbing, junket pumping love gladiator thrust into yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Homo View Post

Actually you deserted the bored board, left it to CW, Vitriol and Poppet to keep afloat, and then when there was someone who arrived that pricked your attention you went full Shakespearean homo on their arse, without ever once being Shakespearean in your ability to construct an adverse verse, that can ever be remembered.

All you have proved is what you really always were, a panel abusing nonsensical homo leg humper.
          That would almost fly, were it not for the twenty posts in 30 minutes from yourself, or the inconvenient fact that every other poster here is subject to the exact same limitations in place on you. That's right, the same people who respectfully requested the limits be turned down following the last time you went on a crapflooding spree here, now have to contend with the exact same benchmark because of your excess. "Equal outcome", something a far left rainbow queefing twink like you would demand of the rest of us... well guess what? You got it.

I had thought I might wind it back to it's regular settings in two, maybe three days. I've been looking forward to trying out the new infraction settings Ceedub has set and figured a logarithmic set of infraction points and times would do you the world of good. And it that is panel abusing, then so be it. Unlike you, I enjoy the ability to make my will here stick, particularly when it is being exercised on behalf of the person's forum you spent half an hour pissing all over in this thread today.

Don't like it? Tough. Want to cry about panel abuse? Pal, you have NO special rights here, you only enjoy the ability to post for as long and as often as we say you can post. Which it has been suggested I limit longer than the two or three days I had initially set the global time and characted limits for. You know where the door is if that arrangement does not suit.

If necessary, I will help you through it as was done when you openly admitted to deliberately baiting Sasquatch in his role as moderator for no other reason than to fuck him up. There were any number of ways you might have achieved this, you chose to screw with the otherwise smooth running of the board to do it. The rules here are quite basic and exceptionally lenient, if you insist on finding ways to break them, then I'm happy to have you registering and re-registering accounts until you either give up or get it right.

Comment

Twenty posts in thirty minutes, CDub doesn't like it, but she has already made a ruling on it, when I utilised Twatty Von Uberoinks ahum skillset fronm TRF, against Casket, was it Casket or Breakfall...or maybe both. You talentless white supremacist pricks all look the same to me.

She didn't give a fuck then, and I'm sure not speaking for her now, but apparently she doesn't give a fuck.

However it did give you breathing space...didn't it? I was kinda hoping for a decent post when I arrived back from IPlayer, but nope, you just found solace in your inability to say much of anything worth bleeding about while reading about.

Anyway, you are what you are, and what you are needs no ahum explaining. Certainly not in a homo way.

JustSumCunt, one of the best flamers who ever was or ever could be, reduced to abusing his panel to give himself a leg up.

You are more to be pitied than laughed at I'm sure.

Comment

Twenty posts in thirty minutes, CDub doesn't like it, but she has already made a ruling on it
              And she is perfectly at liberty to change that ruling if and when she pleases - she pays for this place, not you. Your presence is tolerated, but not required. When you get to pissing posts all over the place, it is her board you are doing it to. My role here is to interpret what I believe is fair use, and to adjust settings as and where I see fit to redress any extant bullshit.

I was kinda hoping for a decent post when I arrived back from IPlayer, but nope, you just found solace in your inability to say much of anything worth bleeding while reading.
              Don't expect that to be changing any time soon. I bailed out of the flaming community precisely because I could not be bothered with it any longer and you turning up to simp for my A-game like some degenerate freeloading imbecile with nothing in the tank is not interesting me enough to return to it. You had your chance, three and a half years was more than enough time to make good on it, you chose to act like a complete tard instead.

Live with it. You are crap in my estimation, you always were, like Flange you likely always will be. I'm not interested in what you bring, but if you insist on bringing that nothing in the volumes you did earlier today, then I'm fine with dealing with it at the panel level, in my estimation it is the appropriate answer and I will exercise it judiciously.

Comment

I acknowledge that I am surplus to the requirement that brought you out of retirement.

I also acknowledge that what you do is what I never eschew, and then simply spit out. You don't and never have done anything you say on your tin. You just use your panel to make everyone else feel better about what you never amounted too.

You never bailed out of the flaming community little lass, it bailed out of you. You are just not as good as you think you are. There is nothing wrong wiff dat, unless you have to start utilising the sites mod tools to stop another poster proving what a tool you actually are.

We had a match once, you lost that and then banned my name from here. I expect nothing from you. I expect you to continue to be what you are. A mystical parable that scares no-one of any real worth.

A fucking chew toy for me.

Comment

I acknowledge that I am surplus to the requirement that brought you out of retirement.

I also acknowledge that what you do is what I never eschew, and then simply spit out. You don't and never have done anything you say on your tin. You just use your panel to make everyone else feel better about what you never amounted too.

You never bailed oput of the flaming community little lass, it bailed out of you. You are just not as good as you think you are. There is nothing wrong wiff dat, unless you have to start utilising the sites mod tools to stop another poster proving what a tool you actually are.

We had a match once, you lost that and then banned my name from here. I expect nothing from you. I expect you to continue to be what you are. A mystical parable that scares no-one of any real worth.

A fucking chew toy for me.

Rewriting history won't work for you either. Danger used to do that often, she was better than you; she at least the illusion of a Stacey Stare to pull it off and a posse to rewrite history in her narrative. More than a board's worth in fact, and at a time when boards boasted as much as 22,000 users concurrency.

You have Kevin. I don't like your chances of hounding me out of retirement no matter how many boards you stalk me to. You simply aren't that good.

Comment

I don't and never have needed to re-write history, I am not you.

Your response to me has always been to abuse your modship, it isn't open to debate. You cannot beat me in a scroll-bomb, you cannot beat me in real time and you certainly are not smart enough to realise just how dumb you are when confronting me.

I complete you, by irreverently destroying you any old time I please. This isn't a competition, you lost years ago. Deal wiff it.

You don't get to judge anyone JustSumCunt, not when you have to abuse a panel just to stay afloat.

Comment

You really should wait until I am offline to respond, that's really the only time you will have the time to make a decent post.

Comment

I don't and never have needed to re-write history
                        It's not a question of you needing to or not, just that you do it, even when it's been proven time and again that your tales are fabrications. Quite the amateur Goebbels, but it fails to amuse.

It also fails when you consider that of the two of us, only one is looking to shore up a reputation. In a community that can barely be expressed in the dozens, I'm personally not bothered. Only one person here besides myself whose opinion of me counts.. and she has access to the moderation logs and IP records to know your stories for what they are - stories.

All you have is the continued whining assertion that I'm behind every non-known nick that shows up, or that all I've ever done is ban you. Both assertions are horseshit and have been not only explained to be such, but demonstrated to be so, largely through your own actions.

I said you were crap, I meant it. Don't expect any effort on my part to engage you, I've faced off against far better than your ankle humping antics. If Martini wants to fluff you as some kind of flaming powerhouse, that's his affair. For my part, I'd rank you at or on the rung below Johnny Storm.

You really should wait until I am offline to respond, that's really the only time you will have the time to make a decent post.
                        Whereas you have never made one my way. Not ever. Not even once.

Technical tip: if you're really that keen to make your mark as a flamer, two pointers you might like to work on:-
                        • Register at an actual flame forum
                        • Actually make your opponents laugh with your insults, instead of disinterestedly backhanding your best efforts.
                        You might actually make a name for yourself as something worthwhile. A someone who others will actually beat a path to your door, maybe even to engage in those callouts you delight in running from for years at a stretch.

Otherwise you're just another talentless blowhard droning on about chew toys and owns you never earned.

Comment

Well, you destroyed one thing during your performance of the Scottish national anthem

scottish national anthem.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Blandscape View Post
                            I don't and never have needed to re-write history, I am not you.

You cannot beat me in a scroll-bomb, you cannot beat me in real time and you certainly are not smart enough to realise just how dumb you are when confronting me.

I complete you, by irreverently destroying you any old time I please. This isn't a competition, you lost years ago. Deal wiff it.
                            Haha! More braggadocious bluster with little substance. I was watching ESPN classics and expected to see some black and white footage of you shouting "I am the greatest" while a stunned Howard Cossel shakes his head in disbelief.

you are standing naked before the whole forum, twirling your hips and making your flaccid cock spin like a windmill and expecting people to do a don quixote and charge you or maybe "sort out your mental state" or who the fuck knows what you expect people to do.

how about piss of you bloody wanker, your daily rooster struts are putting mick jagger to shame.

Comment

Working...
                            X