Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looney? Havok? LolCows?

https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...-havok-lolcows

Listen to "MaM- Looney? Havok? Lolcows?" on Spreaker.
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Comment

• Sasquatch
      Sasquatch commented
      Editing a comment
      "Fuck off, we're full."
      Looney is just moonlighting as that sign.

• cw_
      cw_ commented
      Editing a comment

I listen to these in the car. Way too many F bombs so gotta wait til there are no children or grandchildren present.

Havok. Haven’t heard that name in over ten years

Comment

Leave Bonesaw alone, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by The Queen Bee View Post
        Leave Bonesaw alone, dammit!
        Never.

Comment

does bonesaw still have his beard? he had a fuller one than his bromance Brent did. brent's beard was like cotton candy, would melt away in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Misaki Nakahara View Post
            does bonesaw still have his beard? he had a fuller one than his bromance Brent did. brent's beard was like cotton candy, would melt away in the rain.
            Brent is just the real life version of Cotton Candy Randy.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld9SzDHjrug

Comment

Unstuck thread?

Butthurt?

Something is rotten in Denmark.....

Any why am I getting a message that I need to post at least 100 characters?

Comment

Flametruth butthurt is wheel
                https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...hurt-is-wheeel

Comment

Originally posted by thepoofer View Post
                  Unstuck thread?

Butthurt?

Something is rotten in Denmark.....

Any why am I getting a message that I need to post at least 100 characters?
                  I set that earlier myself after your mate Homo decided to go on a crapflooding spree. It's a global setting, meaning that it is being applied equally to all posters. 100 characters minimum per post and a grace period of 300 seconds between posts. I will be looking at relaxing those restrictions in ten days or so.

I'm not opposed to users occasioning a couple of posts back to back every once in a while, but the wholesale shitfits of crapflooding aren't a thing I am prepared to tolerate. You want to hang out with Caskur types that throw any and all in the vicinity under the bus in their incessant attempts to get under the skins of their targets, well and good. The only reason I have put the board in slow mode rather than simply munging him is because of your insistance he is something worthwhile, in spite of his tendency to run off screaming about panel abuse and banning when invited to put in a little more effort in order to remain posting in a manner more congruent with this board's aims.

If you've any complaint about this, I don't care to hear it. You would be better served in taking your little catamite aside and coaching him in better posting practices. He is an uninvited guest here at Ceedub's grace, that does not afford him or anyone else license to treat her investment with contempt simply because he is at heart an antisocial fucknubbin who gets his jollies out of forcing errors in staff or other posters because of their histories.

Otherwise, look forward to more instances like these. I hold us all to the same basic standard, I will adjust that as and when I deem it necessary and always with the board's purse strings uppermost in mind. I'm not going to waste any more of my time attempting to surgically punch miscreants into shape than is absolutely necessary, especially not when their raison d'etre is flinging the contents of their daipers about the place and screaming "shan't" when being nudged at to stop.

Yes, I have a panel, and you had better believe I will use it where I think it warranted. No appeals to reputation or misguided illusions of flaming supremacy will be entered into.

Comment

But see, that's your opinion.

You are going to crack the whip on an entire forum on account of Bland getting under your skin? Come on, bruh.

Shut him up. You are more then capable of dropping Bland into a staggering pile of uterus foam whenever you want. Why not just do it? Muting him with a panel is just an easy way out and pulling the whole "der hurr delete his account and he can make another one tee hee" drivel is just yet another stupid ploy.

If Bland is that bad, then prove it.

Better yet, since your well into wearing the retired cloak of invisibility, I'll do it for you;

Bland vs Poofer

Loser leaves FT
                    I'm here for fun. When this place stops being fun, I'll find another place to hang my hat at.

I just have one simple question;

If Bland, Cask, etc are so bad, why let them in in the first place? And I DO recall CDub saying she wanted Bland here.

Comment

But see, that's your opinion.
                      Correct. And it is one I have held for some years now without reference to who shares it. Doesn't affect my ability to make judgement calls as to when to act, or I might have bailed his ass the moment I returned; as it is, I am more inclined to err on the side of leniency where he is concerned for it, something I have had called in question by various others here.

You are going to crack the whip on an entire forum on account of Bland getting under your skin? Come on, bruh.
                      First, love the Beijing Biden look, it suits you. Second, who is cracking the whip on an entire forum? Are you suggesting that others here are champing at the bit to crapflood the place, dump a number of Johnny Storm length posts? And if not, exactly how would it be a cracking of the whip to adjust global settings that would affect an occasional post here and there.

You are crying for the sake of crying, methiinks. If you don't like the occasional error prompt, coach your buddy Homo to improve, because wailing at me for the results of your chums cuts no ice with me.

Shut him up. You are more then capable of dropping Bland into a staggering pile of uterus foam whenever you want. Why not just do it?
                      I have better uses for my time for one thing. I also have nothing to prove to myself where he is concerned and precisely zero to prove to anyone else.

Muting him with a panel is just an easy way out and pulling the whole "der hurr delete his account and he can make another one tee hee" drivel is just yet another stupid ploy.
                      Maybe, but it also represents an effective way of dealing with it with minimal effort and that is what I am chiefly concerned with here. I'm not in the business of wasting time on people for whom I harbour no respect and who bring precisely zero in terms of entertainment to keep me amused.

I listened to your podcast, I understand exactly where you are falling short on your comprehension in this. Not everyone who got into the flame game did so with the object of "being the most hated". Some of us got our entertainment out of amusing back and forths between posters. Looney understands that (or at least he used to back when he and I would go at each other at F4$ back in the day), another person who understood that was Evil Blood. In fact one of the reasons he stopped bothering with flaming in a messageboard context was because of others inability to appreciate the aim of mutual entertainment as opposed to simply crushing the opposition for selfish amusement. You were named specifically.

If Bland is that bad, then prove it.
                      It's already been proven. It's been proven to me. Your requirement that others face your champion to prove their worth in any esoteric sense is meaningless, Benzo-lite.

Better yet, since your well into wearing the retired cloak of invisibility, I'll do it for you;

Bland vs Poofer

Loser leaves FT
                      I'm here for fun. When this place stops being fun, I'll find another place to hang my hat at.
                      Feel free to wage that battle and its interminable preamble on your own board. You know, where the posting conditions and administration is less of a cause for concern to you. You're welcome.

I just have one simple question;

If Bland, Cask, etc are so bad, why let them in in the first place? And I DO recall CDub saying she wanted Bland here.
                      Better question; why bother expending the effort to keep them out? It seems to me that such dim lights might interpret that as a challenge to test their mettle against. Enough tards of their caliber have done so previously, Bawl-Bawl was even famous for it.

Which is of course why I don't bother to ban people. Really, I can think of only two names that were banned out of here and I didn't have a hand in either. Why expend undue effort where it isn't warranted? Just so a miscreant can get his or her jollies by "pulling a fast one" over the staff of a board that "nevah evah want them back"?

Pointless waste of effort IMO. I hit upon the much more agreeable solution of munging accounts posting privileges and inviting the affected user to go to the trouble of registering anew, immediately if they so chose. For which they would also need to go to the trouble of registering a fresh email, coming up with a new handle and having to wait for as long as it took for someone with a panel to approve them. If they're out to be difficult, the least they can expect is a little pushback to make it difficult for them, right?

The truth is most are more content to run away bleating they have been banned like Homo did. And you know what, that's acceptable to me too. I've expended minimal effort to minimize the wall to wall fuck all that they sought to waste my time with - literally only a few mouseclicks and a copypastad form letter... I can nail that in under ten seconds. True, it is ten seconds more than a self-retired combatant should have to expend, but if the trade off is five minutes of paperwork plus wait time (and very possibly extended fulminations on their part on someone else's dime) then frankly my dear Scarlett, I don't give a damn.

And I doubt Ceedub does either. Given your other misrepresentations on the topic in the last few hours, I might be advised to question the veracity of your claims she wanted him here, but to my thinking it is superfluous in any event. What might be desired one day can easily be eschewed in the next, and any welcome Homo might otherwise have arguably enjoyed can be easily worn out on the back of his penchant for shitting where he sleeps. If you think for one moment his crapflooding was the only faux pas he's blindly and wilfuly barreled into during his tenure here then you haven't been paying close enough attention.

Now, I fully expect you to warm to your self appointed role of "influencer" and throw everything at the wall on the hopes of forcing my hand to do your bidding. Let me be abundantly clear on this, irrespective of what wheedling, cajoling, threats of absence and sundry other stunts you pull over this, I am going to do as I please since I trust my judgement in far greater measure than I do yours. If there is anything in the end result that meets with your approval, "wonderful"; otherwise, "stiff".

I have spoken.

Comment

Butthurt Farm pt2
                        https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...thurt-farm-pt2

Added text cuz Flaming with a panel is easier then actually flaming

Comment

• thepoofer
                          thepoofer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You missed the kombucha bit?

Shame

Edit- now there's a time limit to go along with a character limit. LOL

Who in gods name is taking this shit that seriously....

• The Queen Bee
                          The Queen Bee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I’ll finish listening in a bit. You know I loves ya lol

• thepoofer
                          thepoofer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Back at ya, Flea

I swear those of us who use these forums for fun are getting fewer and further

Butthurt Farm pt2
                        https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...thurt-farm-pt2

Added text cuz Flaming with a panel is easier then actually flaming
                        Awwww, have a good old bawww about it. If you wanted a flame forum, you should have gone and made one, not pulled a Jersey Gurl and insisted every other forum be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-King Poo from Uranus on Ice View Post

Awwww, have a good old bawww about it. If you wanted a flame forum, you should have gone and made one, not pulled a Jersey Gurl and insisted every other forum be one.
                          So lemme get this straight, I forum called "Flametruth" isn't a flame forum?

An oxymoron but nothing I can't work with considering I'm really not trying to flame just make entertaining content.

And if that's the case, Bland is entertaining with his wit. So the forum is being punished because you don't like his content? Is that it?

So, if I make a post you or Cdub don't like, I now run the risk of being banned? If anyone does?

If I post a video in the music thread nobody else likes, is there now a risk of being banned on account of taste in music?

Was scoundrel banned for threatening members of the community from internet mafia hit men?

Is that how we're doing it here now? Gestapo tactics because I called Looney a shit poster and he decided to hide in his room at the halfway house?

Or fuck with posting privys because Blandscape has a knack for adding on instead of editing his original post, which, depending on how updated your phone is, editing posts is impossible? (It was for me until my phone updated, so I can confirm that)

Clarification?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	meltdownm.jpg Views:	4 Size:	82.9 KB ID:	13366

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to call weepy a shitposter.
                            Weepy, you're a shitposter. You're ugly, you probably have bad teeth, and your mom dresses you funny.

Click image for larger version  Name:	showingpettifog.jpg Views:	4 Size:	173.8 KB ID:	13367
                            <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Working...
                            X