• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MaM Podcast thread

Creampies, Lotusbud, and changes
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...ud-and-changes
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Podcast so nice, I gotta embed it.

Listen to "MitM- Creampies, Lotusbud, and changes" on Spreaker.

So, ratiod man; Sorry about dumping your twitch thread. But you were dead...
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

How do I embed it?

Comment

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

• thepoofer
        thepoofer commented
        Editing a comment

I didn’t even get to listen to the last one that caused all that chaos.

I might be creating my own personal little spot where we can discuss keto dieting, aging gracefully, makeup tricks and celebrity gossip. We call all hold hands and sing John Lennon’s imagine while praying for a better world.

Comment

Originally posted by The Queen Bee View Post
        I didn’t even get to listen to the last one that caused all that chaos.

I might be creating my own personal little spot where we can discuss keto dieting, aging gracefully, makeup tricks and celebrity gossip. We call all hold hands and sing John Lennon’s imagine while praying for a better world.
        Eh, this one had twice the views as the last one, but I'm done with podcasts about this community. There's really nothing to talk about. I'm going in a much different direction while introducing my charming self into a bigger audience.

Link me when you make it tho, I'll always stop by.

Comment

It’s fun for a moment but once you see how serious certain people take this board stuff, it totally kills it. Good on you for walking away.

Comment

MaM- Why I left BF, Flynn, coffee cups?

https://www.spreaker.com/user/108723...nn-coffee-cups

Comment

Listen to "MaM- Why I Left BF, Flynn, Coffee Cups?" on Spreaker.

The person who prevented you from participating in your own casket callout was you, noshowdeadguy.
              Also, do you and BF have some kind of symbiotic relationship where they talk about you and you talk about them and then sleazy backdoor stuff happens?
              <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Super Chad View Post
                Eh, this one had twice the views as the last one, but I'm done with podcasts about this community. There's really nothing to talk about.
                Which is more or less the reason I stopped bothering with the multimedia angle in Flambetown myself. People were very quick to condemn and critique any effort in the genre, but in terms of offering up superior examples...

Well you know first hand how that goes. Few enough to chase the rabbit back when you were getting started and even less inclined to try once you'd spent significant time to polish your "turds" beyond their stillborn shit splatters. If you're that far out ahead of the pack, the strident cries of those too lazy to play catch-up are effectively meaningless.

I'm going in a much different direction while introducing my charming self into a bigger audience.

Link me when you make it tho, I'll always stop by.
                Mmph, I've been in Agni since 2007; it was paying for itself by the time 2010 rolled around and turning a profit the year after that. "When I've made it"??? From the Furry Death Camps of Emit Time to the pogroms of Patriotic Nigras, from Soviet Woodbury California to the Justice League United's trashing at The Wrong Hands, Greenlife torturing weeaboos, Redgate ravaging the Weekend Warrior dominant class of Fetlife... shit mang, I've seen (and participated) in controversies that influenced the e-lives of millions and you're here to tell me you'll "stop by" when I've "made it" in the eyes of the couple of dozen still licking the vanilla custard of a Summer of Poofer off their sweaty upper lips?

Heh... "yeah, sure pal." Seeya on the flip.

crushing swampdonkeys dreams, one at a time

Comment

Also, "fuck Lana". Bitch can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow. Neither can I, but that doesn't mean you get to fuck me too, even if I do sound better than her with less technology and have the songflaming chops to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
                    <a class="spreaker-player" href="https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/mam-why-i-left-bf-flynn-coffee-cups" data-resource="episode_id=43555472" data-theme="dark" data-autoplay="false" data-playlist="false" data-cover="https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/images.spreaker.com/original/831db67d5ced8633047f583e82bd2c83.jpg" data-width="100%" data-height="100px">Listen to "MaM- Why I Left BF, Flynn, Coffee Cups?" on Spreaker.</a><script async src="https://widget.spreaker.com/widgets.js"></script>

The person who prevented you from participating in your own casket callout was you, noshowdeadguy.
                    Also, do you and BF have some kind of symbiotic relationship where they talk about you and you talk about them and then sleazy backdoor stuff happens?
                    Well you don't have to worry about that any more.

I owed a few ppl an explanation, gave it, and it's done. I would rather make a podcast about the way to hold a perfectly good cigarette then cracking the whip amongst a bunch of mongoloids moving forward.

Honestly, I now see the difference between good and bad traffic. Shit posting drivel is worthless no matter how big the pile of it is. I see that now where as I saw high volume before. And for that, I offer a most sincere apology.

I also apologise for stoling the embers of the simple minded, of which, came here for a few moments and will not allow that trash for a reason to come to these most holy of grounds in the near future.

And since I'm in apology mode, I'm extremely sorry for the backing music bed in the latest stream. LDR sounded like complete shit.

Comment

And since I'm in apology mode, I'm extremely sorry for the backing music bed in the latest stream. LDR sounded like complete shit.
                    Meh, slot in a bunch of Fireballs psychobilly for the next podcast and we'll call it even.

There, that ought to get you started. You're welcome.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-King Poo from Uranus on Ice View Post
                      Also, "fuck Lana". Bitch can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow. Neither can I, but that doesn't mean you get to fuck me too, even if I do sound better than her with less technology and have the songflaming chops to prove it.
                      Lana, just like you, has her moments.

I've seen the chubster live too many times to count and every time she has delivered the goods. The random rip I pulled off the net to use as the bed for the podcast doesn't get any better after the podcast ends. Either she was high, burnt out, or was sick of the songs at the time of recording, or a mixture of all three, who knows.

Martini Music, which is my spin on Metal Mythos from the ever entertaining Rageaholic, I will cover her entire catalog up to Chemtrails over the country club of which I was lucky enough to snag an early copy.

Hopefully, the "YUO GO QUEEN!!!!" crowd finds it entertainment, if not, who cares?

Comment

Lana, just like you, has her moments.

I've seen the chubster live too many times to count and every time she has delivered the goods. The random rip I pulled off the net to use as the bed for the podcast doesn't get any better after the podcast ends. Either she was high, burnt out, or was sick of the songs at the time of recording, or a mixture of all three, who knows.

Martini Music, which is my spin on Metal Mythos from the ever entertaining Rageaholic, I will cover her entire catalog up to Chemtrails over the country club of which I was lucky enough to snag an early copy.

Hopefully, the "YUO GO QUEEN!!!!" crowd finds it entertainment, if not, who cares?
                        You could always invite her on to your podcast for an interview. And on the offchance she utterly fails to deliver, retire to the karzi with her to fuck her up the arse, shoving her head into the dunnybowl at the moment you're creampieing her and yank that chain for all its swirly goodness.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-King Poo from Uranus on Ice View Post

You could always invite her on to your podcast for an interview. And on the offchance she utterly fails to deliver, retire to the karzi with her to fuck her up the arse, shoving her head into the dunnybowl at the moment you're creampieing her and yank that chain for all its swirly goodness.

Just a thought.
                          Have you seen Lana lately?

She's pushing "white girl Oak", pretty much raping any desire daydream I may have once had with the younger, ultraviolence LDR, who was a complete piece of ass.

Yes, hiding the half pepper fantasies are fully muted moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                          X