The "Doveys getting Evicted" Stream/telethon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Doveys getting Evicted" Stream/telethon

Sadly, I have it under good authority that Dovey, resident community thot and door knob, is being evicted. She hasn't been seen on her only form of social interaction outside of give day notices from her landlord and we, as a community, should be responsible for her since she cannot be responsible for herself.

Because of this, I will be opening up a "Dovey needs your money" site, complete with a PayPal link so those of us, who do have money, can offer her a couple bucks here or there do her family isn't without a roof over their head.

Yes, Dovey is on some self inflicted hard times. Its rumoured that for her Christmas, her family enjoyed a Walmart frozen lasagna as the main Christmas gift and that the tin was locked clean, not mopped up with some stale garlic bread, even. Just fingers.

To lighten the mood, the telethon starts Sunday afternoon. I'm working hard trying to line up some quality quests on short notice but will have a live, real time podcast just for this occasion.

If we can hit our goal, and I know we can, I will release the opening, first trailer of "Bonesaw- Superstar" right here on FT.

Dovey needs our help. Unless she's back shooting heroin, that is....
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

https://youtu.be/vw4RgDCMMhk

Comment

https://youtu.be/zMIzTh0Lafg

Comment

"Dovey cant let this toxic drama go!! Waaahhh"

I think it goes without saying that no one should ever be giving Moidtini money. Look at this broke ass trying to scam people calling it charity, smh.

Maybe if you want people to believe that you are doing your best to "stay as far from that crazy bitch as possible" it would help if you didnt have a public heart attack when I stop giving you attention for a few days.

Things I did this weekend while I didnt feel like being on these boards(cuz yes, you morons get boring)

1. Saturday I went out early to run errands and buy a gift for my MIL as her birthday was this weekend. Had sushi for lunch. Took a two hour drive to buy a hand made coffee table from a local family business. Totally worth the price. Then we had family date night and went out to dinner, took dessert home and watched movies

2. Sunday we went to church, I took a bunch of baby clothes and bottles of baby wash and hand soap to the local shelter. Then me and one my Spawns went to HomeDepot and bought shelves for the laundry room. We then grilled and hung outside until after dark because it was beautiful. I took pics of my kitten Ripley on the new coffee table hissing and arching her back at a candle. A few people on this very board enjoyed the pictures.

3. Monday we put up the shelves just in time for my laundry shipment to arrive. Since I've been transitioning to a lower waste lifestyle, and supporting local businesses as much as possible, I've been using a family run business in Traverse City.It's awesome. Your first order they send you the jugs and containers and the wash and rinse come in packets, so you just mix it in the jugs. It lowers plastic garbage and the packets are recycled paper. It's all natural so it doesnt irritate anyones skin and it smells amazing. I went ahead and ordered double of everything because I like to be stocked. I also baked a few loaves of bread.

Yesterday I just did laundry, cleaned, made a large pitcher of lavender lemonade and a big salad. I was far more interested in the petition and movement to hold Mindgeek accountable for hosting the rape of underage girls and trafficked women. My Adore Me box showed up and for once, I'm keeping everything out of it. I'm still wearing the PJs right now and they are awesome. I'm also getting prepared for classes. I also work out every morning.

But getting evicted? This is news to me. Stop trying to scam people for money. Its gross.

Chill out.
        Last edited by Dovey; 03-11-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Like, look how nice and neat it is in here now ♡ (I made the teens clean the litter box shortly after this lol)

Comment

• Sasquatch
            Sasquatch commented
            Editing a comment
            TWAP wants to know if you "shit in a litter box, too".

Cat tax. My little Rippy Nibbleshits Fluffnuggets ♡♡♡♡

upload pic

She likes to sleep in my bathroom sink

upload pic

Comment

I also had a Martini Saturday night because I'm an out of control alcoholic.

But this one was chocolate and involved more mussels so it was vastly more satisfying.

upload pic

So besides fornight, "flame icon" endeavors and attempted charity scam(fraudulent fundraisers are illegal, you fucking deadbeat criminal), what did you do this weekend? Like for real.

Yanno nm I dont actually care, Im just accustomed to politeness.
            Last edited by Dovey; 03-11-2020, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Isn't this a re-play of a similar thread KM has already poasted before?
              It looks very familiar is what I'm saying.
              That's understandable though... a professional PewPewer can't be expected to poast original content, too.
              Priorities ya know.

Comment

Why yes I think it is.....

Dumpster?

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Dumpster?
                  /shrug

At least one poaster is already having fun with it so maybe just ask him to Do Better?

Comment

• admin
                    admin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No way. Are you trying to get me banned?

• Vitriol
                    Vitriol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was worth a shot. *snicker*

• Dovey
                    Dovey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dont keep it nondumpstered on my account. I can have just as much fun with it in the dumpster as I can here.

In fact, when Moidtini is involved, it's hard to tell if you are not in a dumpster already. Kwim?

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
                  Isn't this a re-play of a similar thread KM has already poasted before?
                  It looks very familiar is what I'm saying.
                  That's understandable though... a professional PewPewer can't be expected to poast original content, too.
                  Priorities ya know.
                  Well people ask how he pays for shit, now we know.

Multiple counts of fundraiser fraud.

Comment

/shrug

At least one poaster is already having fun with it so maybe just ask him to Do Better?
                    Three words.

Rippy. Nibbleshits. Fluffnuggets.

Automatic thread saver. LOOK at that tail. The little paw beans are good too. ♡

Comment

Kitteh beans FTW!

Comment

Kitteh beans FTW!
                        I got Kitteh beans ALL DAY

I forgot to add in, I voted yesterday. I'm sad today. :/

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Dumpster?
                          Do you think his life partner will have an issue with that?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X