No announcement yet.

BLAME BIDEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden lied about about colluding with China and the Ukraine??? Say it isn't so!

Say, have we got any proof on that Russia/Trump thing yet? Didn't think so.

And I'm sure Homo will hasten to assure us Biden is still better than Evil Drumphler. Well, as soon as his daddy gives him permission to come out to play here again.

crushing swampdonkeys dreams, one at a time

Comment

GETTR hacked at launch. SAD

Sad because of the lousy web security that allows your site to be hacked and your users PI to be swept up on launch day.

Pretty soon, will all the woke censorship youtube and the other tweeter twatter platforms are doing, there are going to be conservative versions of all these social media websites as more and more people get fed up with the 1984 group think being pushed out of the gapping arsehole of the lamestream media.

Multiple accounts on the newly launched pro-Trump social media site GETTR were hacked after it was launched on Sunday, including big-name Republicans such as former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Comment

• Madcow Klitzgasm
        Madcow Klitzgasm commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't sign up for exactly that reason....

• Sir Cumcision
        Sir Cumcision commented
        Editing a comment
        I did. Let's face facts here, if you aren't in vocal and extreme support of all things anti-Trump, these assclowns automatically declare you as being rabidly for them, We're talking King Dubya levels of binary "if you ain't with us" logic on steroids here. If you're going to do the time anyway, may as well do the crime.

Meanwhile in other news, Foxy blames Biden for the Gettr database being hacked. How do I know this? The thread title ought to be the clue here.

(Yeah yeah, I know... his fingers were broken and he couldn't start a fresh thread so he decided to channel his inner Caskur instead )

I think I'm in love with Jen Psaki. Her freckles are my universe.

I blame Biden.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4vwc3h.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	15965
      <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

• Sir Cumcision
        Sir Cumcision commented
        Editing a comment
        Gin Sake has singularly uninspiring tits.

Maybe I'm just not drunk enough to truly appreciate them.

Something to genuinely blame Biden for.... sending the gestapo to your door.

Remember when Trump offered to send the National Guard into rioting cities to help restore order... and everyone lost their freaking minds because fascism?

Where's that outrage now?

Mr Potato is sending the pigs right to your doorstep to harass and bully you, not a single burning building in sight.

And you're all like "hokay... least its not orangeman doing it".

Rock on, dumbasses.

Comment

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        So, will they be deploying tear gas and rubber bullets, and making arrests? Or are they just going to stand there and lisp?

• Sir Cumcision
        Sir Cumcision commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they will content themselves with raiding people's Lego collections, but I doubt that. When hundreds of people might be held in communicado for months at a stretch for the heinous crime of trespassing while republican and horse-toothed sociopaths promote doxxing and call for openly available stasi lists for anyone in the habit of practicing Wrongthink, I'm not at all confident that peaceful bonfires won't erupt across suburbia overnight.

Meanwhile, I hear tell that bird watchers are the latest to be named as criminally culpable of White Supremacy. Ridiculous I know, but it does beg the question whether or not we are all white supremacist adjacent for being seen on a publicly viewable website which Pigvomit has seen fit to litter with her amateur audubon feces. After all, if a game show host turned president can be banned off the internets for simply offering ground support, what hope do we have in the face of a howling Twatter mob?

Blame Biden for the destruction of sports.

It used to be the last politics free entertainment but now it's just as woke as the rest of liberal hollywood. Even wrasslen is filled with group think.

screw the olympics too, a trans man allowed to compete with the woman in weightlifting, GTFO.

the world has officially gone mad. the liberals have created an upside down freak show where men can menstruate, there are over 9,000 pro nouns, and the chromosomes you are born with do not dictate your sex.

Let the apes take over and let the remaining humans be zoo attractions.

Comment

Q. How many people must Biden sniff???
        <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Comment

How's this for irony.

Cnn had the gall to report that police were retiring and resigning in record numbers due to all the "defund the police" BS. One said 10 recruits graduated police academy and 6 had already quit.

CNN and their woke warriors like Don and Cumo et all were denouncing every dam move the police made non stop for months. These clowns have the nerve to say "why the police telling everyone to go fuck themselves and leaving the job".

And you have that dumb squad of congresswoman like taleeb and omar and the other radical nut jobs who want no police at all while they live in gated communities and travel the country with tax payer funded security.

Now Biden is saying he no want to defund police.

Comment

Originally posted by Misaki Nakahara View Post
              How's this for irony.

Cnn had the gall to report that police were retiring and resigning in record numbers due to all the "defund the police" BS. One said 10 recruits graduated police academy and 6 had already quit.

CNN and their woke warriors like Don and Cumo et all were denouncing every dam move the police made non stop for months. These clowns have the nerve to say "why the police telling everyone to go fuck themselves and leaving the job".

And you have that dumb squad of congresswoman like taleeb and omar and the other radical nut jobs who want no police at all while they live in gated communities and travel the country with tax payer funded security.

Now Biden is saying he no want to defund police.
              He could always deputize Anne Teefa and Bloody Large Mansions, the rolls of razor wire about the Capitol might actually start making sense at that point.

Comment

Breaking news, top officials in Biden cabinet now say equal chance covid escaped due to lab leak accident as covid arising due naturally through animal contact.

So if democrats say and report this it is no longer called a crazy conspiracy by the lamestream media. CNN's Wolf Blitzer no longer sneering and making poo poo face when reporting on this latest news. And this is why the cable news networks are absolute garbage and nothing but propaganda wings for either the dems or republicans

Even though people got the "Fauci Ouchie" the covid variant delta is causing a new surge in infections, many cities are now putting back in place the mask mandates that we all thought were gone for good. WTF, we had all these experts saying, if you vaxed you no need to wear mask, wear a mask if you want but we want to get these small businesses back open blah blah we want concerts and wrassling events to be filled with spectators and baseball stadiums filled.

The local supermarkets are making people wear masks even if you are vaxed, its total bullshit at this point

As Jacob Seed said, time to cull this fucking herd, if you can't survive this virus, you probably won't survive a urinary track infection either. This will never end as they keep finding new variants and they need more and more booster shots, the only people getting rich are these vax makers and bill gates. interesting how bill gates made everyone keep upgrading the shitty windows even if we did not want to now this prick is making everyone get all these shots and more shots, fuck him.

it was a right of passage as a kid to get chicken pox, the kids who stayed in plastic bubbles and never got it while the rest of the class did are dead because their immune system was never used and when they got a splinter on the playground they died from germs in the dam dirt like those aliens in the war of the worlds who got the sniffles and all died.

Comment

I blame Bidet Biden for the mysterious and unexplained disappearance of noted geriatric butt wiper, Dovey.
                  Attached Files

Comment

https://youtu.be/X29lF43mUlo

Comment

• cw_
                      cw_ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      George Carlin rules. Why no video tags?

• Madcow Klitzgasm
                      Madcow Klitzgasm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I got the youtube memo before I got the bitchute one.... unfortunately, there was no clear dictatorial for youtube and I tried [every] trick in the forum [/book] to make it materialise...

• cw_
                      cw_ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There are several ways. Click Insert Video in the advanced editor. Click Post Link which is located in the upper left of the text area. Turn on html and post the iframe code from youtube.
                      The advanced editor can be toggled on or off by clicking the advanced editor icon in the upper right of the text area, or changing profile settings to always show advanced editor.
                      Ex. code generated by advanced editor: [ video=youtube;OwRQnBf_QBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwRQnBf_QBM[/video ] (no spaces before or after brackets)One could edit video identifier and paste into text area.

https://ifunny.co/video/of-tiktok-th...done-X650WjP58
                    Ok, the cody cosh show found all of biden's greatest hits.

Comment

Not all... I notice a distinct absence of his grace under truinashabadapressure, Donald Trump potting golf balls off his bean as he stumbles up flights of stairs for his daily dose of badabafcare.

Comment

A grot AND a perv.

Comment

• cw_
                          cw_ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ew. Flies are funnier.
                      Working...
                      X