An open letter to Blue Waffleshew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An open letter to Blue Waffleshew

I have to admit the huge uptick in traffic your site has seen as of late was on account of two posters, Cun'T, and the myriad of ppl accused of being me.

You now have my permission to die. Hopefully with dignity, as your shit hole harboured a child groomer that you, staff looked past for how many years?

And this Cronus/keibers/ whatever the fuck his other handles are, Jander, with your self righteous bullshit. Hey fuck wit, you had Rotwang on your forum. The biggest piece of shit this community has seen. The only reason I was there was to steal your traffic, it turns out your members aren't worth stealing. And no offense, I don't want to be associated with a piece of shit like Rotwang to begin with. You are, tho. Isn't that odd? Why would you protect a grown ass man who was doing the shit he pulled? To the point you would delete anything that even dare mentioned his rather checkered past.

So, Cronus/keibers/Jander, thank you, once again for banning me. I don't want to be on that type of filth level. And Fashiontardtra, you have to be the biggest fucking moron on these forums. Let me give you a little secret info;

Joo, Murdoch, and Dovey have all your PI. The days going to come when they use it against you. You really think they give a fuck about you? Or being e-homies? Lol

Ah, it's good to be back here. Where my girls at?
    RIP King Martini 2006/2020

Originally posted by King Martini View Post
    .... Where my girls at?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Im_Art.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	129

Comment

Yeah, I have a problem with Rotty as mod there as well. When the Gossip group tried their damnest to get me banned from BC, a few of my posts got moved to the "compost bin" and the old panel abusing fuck refused to explain exactly how my posts broke his little rules. I even took up his response to pm him and received nothing back.
      https://thebluecashew.net/post321723...otwang#p321723
      The sad thing is that it was the one instance I was giving flea-who was polishing flopwang's wrinkly old pud before this-a little bit of help for coming up with new excuses for strapongate.

And don't blame Cronus too much. apparently BC has to obey Canuckistan law, and can actually cause the site to be shut down if you say some mean words about any race that isn't white, or a gay joke, or whatever draconian restriction the shithole country has on speech-especially with a feminist SJW prime minister that has gone Harvey Weinstein on women.

As for fash..yeah she is extremely gullible. Nice girl, but gullible if she's pouring her heart out to the likes of the mentioned. I tried to warn her a while ago to be extremely careful what she says to those dipshits, but some people have to learn the hard way their friends are not who they think they are.

Comment

Yeah I'm not posting at a forum that harboured a known child groomer for years. And I especially don't want members of that forum who looked the other way when it was brought up here.

I see Steve and Sandy are still bleating on, yet I don't see them coming here, to a flame forum to have a callout. I see them running away from this callout they wanted or making excuses.

Sorry, twittletards, I refuse to soil my good name posting at a forum like BC, which isn't a flame forum, not SG, which I turned into the biggest den of moronic idiots this community has ever seen.

(Waves hand) come on chumps, who's running? Monday?

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          Why are you posting to ppl who are not here? Take it on the road, toad.

Not gonna happen.

They want a callout, they come here to a flame forum. They both have their big gurl panties firmly pulled up, let's see them walk it like they try and talk it.

They, just like everyone at SG and BC, are reading everything here. And sorry I refuse to post at any forum that Stevie Skid Marks has some sort of influence at.

They wanna ball with the big boys then they do it on the big boys court.

Unless the testicle twins are scared, that is...

Comment

That wasn't a request. I have little patience for drama queens or kings. Take your vendetta ménage à trois with two non flamers, stick it up your ass, and sit on it.

Comment

All 3 should just rent a room and have really good make up sex.

Just consider yourself lucky, if you had dated Jodi Arias things would have ended up quite different.

She is my prison pen pal btw

Comment

This might seem a bit of a strange question and do forgive me my inquiry, but just how long has it been since old Wankmop was effectively exiled from the flame community for the aforementioned grooming? By my reckoning it was easily a decade before a certain marshmallow toaster declared she was going to "clear his name", effectively dragging his history up for public scrutiny yet again... three fucking years ago.

Actual paedophiles get shorter sentences. A point I believe I made in my open letter to The Empurpled Stranglecock last year.

Comment

• admin
                admin commented
                Editing a comment
                13-14 years seems correct

• Arugula Flatulence
                Arugula Flatulence commented
                Editing a comment
                Fourteen years on, people are finally calling it for what it was and not what FC insisted it was. That's progress I suppose.
            Working...
            X