X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The final flame news report

Good news everyone....good news

flaming is finally done, it's over, good riddance

after years of dedicated efforts by the MoRon squad, flaming (ie. flaming boards where people "compete" in creative insults" while not using PI), is gone.

why did this happen?

all the creative, fun "flamers" are retired or have found better things to do all day

all that is left is the echoes of bra1n's cuntwanker, shit posting, libtard twitter twats.

people can't be arsed "creating" stuff for a group of feces posting assholes whose only retort is a gif

the natural state of decay in the last few "flame" forums was to go from "humor/wit" to toxic political spam

the political spammers/ board lifers / shitposters are by nature, cockroaches who swarm a board with their every multiplying "shit threads" and circle jerks thus driving out everyone else

people complained about Oak but at least Oak had humor and could debate, and could swing a leg of lamb like babe ruth. the lotus buddies of liberal shit spam are lifeless losers who are not interested in "political" debate. if they were why debate politics on a board that is filed with trolls and pictures of feces?

the lokmars are all shitposters who arent intelligent enough to join a large, moderated political forum. they aint debating fuck all. they are just a sub set of troll ha ha ville who read worse than 95% of you tube comments.

freud is the same, he is schilling his ass off and calling in his "content" at sg2.0 and FT like he did at sg. he is so beat down and disillusioned that he has become a Qanon macro, spouting off sound bites he finds at "Trump Patriots/Our Messiah" website.

freud is drunk most of these days, it shows. he needs to go on a spirit quest and seek the Yowie in the outback instead of sounding like a ultra rightwing version of benzo. will Freud start hash tagging like that biden nut sucking faggot?

political garbage either turns a board into a troll/political shit hole or a broken security certificate

and flea's solution?

"I'm stocked up on hacks!"

wiping her asshole with 5 dolla bills in a desperate attempt to find "entertainment". Let's hack freud for the 10th straight time, that ought to bring some creativity and humor to this love shack.

Flea: "I am trying people! Can we please keep the politics out of the "fun" section. Can my adoptive elderly shit poster please stop too, we can still chit chat like morons but keep your boring "booms" at your dead ass twitter account". I could have bought a new dildo for all the money I spent but would I get as much enjoyment dithering my gravy hole as I would by hacking some random nic? HAHA, probably not. Blaaaaaaaaaaaarg! Hey, what's everyone's favorite cookie???

give up! it's over, go home.

your "fun" time is gone forever.

even the artist known as caskur can't save "flaming" with her photochops.

KM has retired.

SG2.0 and it's rightwing wackery scroll bombs/ toxic trash is all that is left. enjoy circle jerking the same boring shit day after day. it's the MSN chat/crap groups redux

good riddance to flaming!!!

free at last free at last, thank Cthulu we are all free at last from flaming.

tranquility abides now, let your heart not be troubled. all strife, forum drama, toxicity are gone.

you have no reason to flame or insult anyone at FT anymore.

all other boards have passed away, there is only flame truth, a place of friendship and cuddles.

and Steam, the promised land filled with milk and honey and cool games, many of them free.

more good news

Vitty has blender and will be showcasing his balls and other shiny shaped objects exclusively at Flame truth

Cunty will be making a video of himself attempting to play cuphead

freud will be making a tic tok video where he paints a picture using his feet, this will be posted in the members only section

caskur will be posting more bird photos and will retire from photochopping

caskur will delete all "flamer" photos she has stored on her hard drive

blandscape will continue to post exclusively at FT

KM may unretire and return to podcasting

Originally posted by Misaki Nakahara View Post
    Cunty will be making a video of himself attempting to play cuphead
    Don't hold your breath, I still haven't installed it and the controller I bought specifically to play it with is gathering dust under a pile of cables on the floor somewhere. I guess I am just not as committed to the cause as you would like me to be.

On the up-side, I did stumble across the third and final songflame from the KM/SSS vs EB/scT multimedia match from 9 years ago at BH. Plans to finish it at the time kinda fell in a whimpering heap as KM/SSS had failed to submit a single entry to the callout thread by that point (and they had made the challenge to EB and myself, go figure) while EB and myself had already submitted a video of Elmo singing "Where Is Poofer's Song" and a two part medley of "This Old Man" and "These Are The Things That Make Normal Folks Sick" which technically satisfied the requirement that three pieces be submitted anyway.

But plans had been in the works to do a final piece aimed at flaming Dopeman and Attention Whore for the callout, with most of the vocal duties handled by myself and Evil Blood, but with Dr Hack, Werepenguin, Cassandra Curse and her kids joining in on backup vocals. All the session work had been completed, I just never bothered with the final mixdown. There didn't seem to be much point, with KM and SSS a no-show in the callout and EB basically washing his hands of the diminished state of Flametown even then. BH was a fucking shambles by that point, overrun as it was by the "new generation of 'flamer'" that was more interested in gaming the framework and other limited trollish behaviour in lieu of flaming, as well as doxxing, rigging votes for the purposes of claiming supremacy and so forth. So the songflame itself was never completed.

Until now.

I pulled the folder of session takes a few years ago and revoiced the intro to it in Ottawa, but kinda lost interest with it shortly thereafter, three days ago I found it again and started reconstructing the session. I had intended to submit it to your "quality thread" since I've no shortage of time on my hands with the lockdown and all. I've been taking a little time off from Agni this last week so maybe I'll have something to throw at you before you slam the shutters closed on the thread.

We'll see.

Comment

Thank Cthulhu!

https://www.neilgaiman.com/Cool_Stuf...ries/I_Cthulhu
      <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

I found the rest of your poast entertaining but I have to be honest here Mulder...
        ...my balls haven't gotten this much unsought attention since the day I wore a Speedo at the beach and it's kinda creeping me out.

Comment

This is the first thing I ever made in blender. I don't know what happened to the original file.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blueegg.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	11431
          <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

This was mine... the fourth variation as far as materials and whatnot but still the original models...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DjBDD004small.png
Views:	61
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	11435

Comment

You seem to have forgotten yourself Vagina. I think an end to your extensive reporting of 30 other people on the planet's vowel movements, will finally give you the courage to come out to your wife - I also see a book deal and possibly even an Oliver Stone cinematic direct to HBO adaptation.

Comment

remember video killed the radio star Oh-a oh-a

politics kill "flamey forums"

but its all these cindy bin rejects libs not us scroll bombing, lokmar, tin foil hat wacknuts rehashing the same boring shit as the left wing nuts are doing.

it's their fault these near dead forums are now unreadable.

face it, another rambling right wing rant with pre school level arguments by "name goes here" is as bad as another left wing whine fest by "name goes here". if you removed all the lokmar clones then you are left with a left wing circle jerk jerkin the gerkin all over the forum, same as if you garbage bin the lotus buddies, you are left with a right wing reach around perpetual jizz machine.

they both fucking suck. they both belong at a new forum say...the broken one that flea used to run that is now empty. but that is too easy a solution to these clowns, they feed on moving into new forums and ruining them. their only interest is blatant fuckery and shit spamming. LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I am virtue signaling for 3 other loser libs in my squad.

Benzo hash tagged some black guy who got shot in the ass by a white cop, what a warrior of twitter-hack-ism. thank you for your service you phoney phaggot

no, look at us, we are writing 500 word screeds about the shocking story, ignored by the lamestream media, where a protestor found an "alien dildo" in nancy pelosi's office drawer and how this dildo was the cause of covid lockdowns blah blah blah, 5G is causing my penis to shrink blah blah.

please, someone tell us the last thing you just purchased and save the forum!!

and cuphead is more akin to a spiritual/40 days in the desert journey. well worth undertaking. you will gain two inches in cock length or a much firmer ass (your choice) when completing cuphead (on normal difficulty, easy difficulty nets you a participation trophy achievement only)

Comment

• Arugula Flatulence
                  Arugula Flatulence commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, no driving need for any of those dubious honours, likely why I've not been bothered with it thus far.

But in the interests of honouring your plea to save the forum, I can confirm that both Regurgitator CDs arrived yesterday, along with the SSD mounting bracket for the Optiplex 9010 I'm expecting later today... or Tuesday next week, depending on which source I feed the tracking number into. There was a third date listed as being November last year sometime too, but I figure I can safely discount that prediction, being that I only placed the order earlier this week.

I worry about doing business with people whose shit is less together than mine.

I'm confused little lady, if it was the alt-shite right wing nut jobs like Joo, Blazor, Dovey, Casket et al that killed the SG'z and are now inhabiting BF, a fact that you yourself widely reported on, why would that be a left wing conspiracy to destroy flaming?

All we can do there or here as "leftists", is push tin and watch their plain speaking planes crash and burn as they circle the airport of truth.

What's more boring than fucking reporting what everyone else has an opinion on? You really are enthralled with your own inability to construct the options that would garnish you an opinion of yourself....indeed that's what ultimately makes you so gender fluid.

Think of something that you can say that does not rely on what I have just said, and I think that could be a real starting point for you!

Comment

Dat's a gid transtextual.

Comment

The BF owner is clever asf. I wish I had thought of the whole “paying for hacks” concept with SG.

Comment

• cw_
                      cw_ commented
                      Editing a comment

Originally posted by The Queen Bee View Post
                    The BF owner is clever asf. I wish I had thought of the whole “paying for hacks” concept with SG.
                    You've never had a good idea. You wouldn't know how to implement it if you did. You can't even make a good post.

Comment

• cw_
                      cw_ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes. *beams*
                      Life is good because

• Arugula Flatulence
                      Editing a comment
                      jpeg needs moar penis. Give that toon a german helmet, that ought to fix it.

• Misaki Nakahara
                      Misaki Nakahara commented
                      Editing a comment
                      in the "what are you eating" thread flea would routinely post "an oven mitt or yoga pants" because she thought she was in the "what did you purchase" thread. this is typical flea behavior.

Originally posted by Blandscape View Post
                    I'm confused little lady, if it was the alt-shite right wing nut jobs like Joo, Blazor, Dovey, Casket et al that killed the SG'z and are now inhabiting BF, a fact that you yourself widely reported on, why would that be a left wing conspiracy to destroy flaming?

All we can do there or here as "leftists", is push tin and watch their plain speaking planes crash and burn as they circle the airport of truth.

What's more boring than fucking reporting what everyone else has an opinion on? You really are enthralled with your own inability to construct the options that would garnish you an opinion of yourself....indeed that's what ultimately makes you so gender fluid.

Think of something that you can say that does not rely on what I have just said, and I think that could be a real starting point for you!
                    who cares.

a forums direction is only maintained by the mods and owner. turd rail went from mainly flamey material to mainly shitposting material and when it was in it's final year, 85% of the posts were mainly political shitposts led by lokmar. all thanks to bra1in

SG was mainly flamey material then turned to mainly political shitposts and inane chit chat due to poor management and the good mods being replaced by toxic weirdos. plus flea never was able to figure out who actually owned SG. each day there was a new ethiopian declaring "I am the captain now"

KM's mythical new flame forum, much like Candyland, provided a brief time of lukewarm joy and nostalgia before fading away like a dream

it would be a fools errand to start another new "flame" forum again.

flaming is over, rejoice.

Comment

• Blandscape
                      Blandscape commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You really should start to take yourself more or less more seriously Vagina. Flaming was over in 2003, doesn't stop you reposting how it is over every single quarter of every single year since then.

Does it!

• Misaki Nakahara
                      Editing a comment
                      flaming is only over when it's been officially reported by reputable sources, as it has been in this thread. thankfully jan 2021 was the year it officially ended. cheers

• Arugula Flatulence
                      Editing a comment
                      Reputable sources and flaming.... now there's a contradiction in terms.

i think flea is illiterate, her replies to posts rarely have anything to do with the actual content of said post.

she thinks she can hack avatars and click her heels together and say "this is not turning into SG 2.0" , but BF will soon be 90% political posts. oak signed up at BF today, that completes the transformation. the brood is all together again.

Comment

• Misaki Nakahara
                      Editing a comment
                      scoundrel snagged one brit from reddit who only needed 30 minutes of reading SG to figure out the place was a steaming shithole. he left the next day never to be seen again. there was a "one black girl" wanted post in the guest lounge that also failed to get just one black girl to sign up at SG.

• Arugula Flatulence
                      Editing a comment
                      So... no PYP for the foreseeable future then? That has to have hit the old codger hard.

• Misaki Nakahara
                      Editing a comment
                      kinda weird how sg ended. sort of like a haunted house where everyone leaves in the cold of night and you are left with an empty dwelling that people point at and whisper, "that place has a bad security certificate, stay away". what a unique way to end a website. the site is still online but it's like exploring an abandoned building while 50 mysterious guests look on.

freud will be making a tic tok video where he paints a picture using his feet, this will be posted in the members only section
                    Yes... I wish that.

Comment

Working...
                    X