The Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Virus

How are you coping? Are you staying safe or acting a fool like it doesn’t exist? Have any of you been tested?

We were fortunate enough not to lose any jobs, I consider us very blessed. No one in my immediate family has caught it. I’m seeing my timeline flooded with posts about others relatives contracting it. I let my paranoia get the best of me before Thanksgiving tho. I didn’t want to wait the 48 hours for the results so I went and paid 175.00 for the rapid 15 minute results test. The relief I felt after was worth it.

at least now, every little itch in my throat isn’t making me lose my mind.

I got tested a couple of weeks back.One of the guys at work kids had come down with it so the entire building had to be tested.Luckily it never got a foot hold in the company I'm currently working for so we got away with that one I suppose.Everywhere you go now in the UK you have to wear a mask but for some reason that doesn't seem to be stopping the spread of the virus.It's actually getting quite bad here again now with 66,000 deaths.
    It's driving me fucking nuts to be honest.I didn't work a day between March-June and when we came out of lock dowm there wasn't much work about.It's picked right up now though and I'm busy as fuck.Which is quite handy with Christams coming up,as my reserves took quite a hit during the first lock down.It's also getting really boring.I think since March,I've only managed to get to the Pub about four times.And to a resturant once.And that's is all I've basically done since Mrach,sweet F.A.
    The good thing though si that we are the first Country to trot out the vacine to be used on people so hopefully we can start getting back to somewhat normality sometime during the next few months.I had a word with Boris and we both came to the conclusion that those filty Jock savages do not deserve to be given the vaccine as they do nothing but sponge off us English.So hopefully the Scots will all fucking die off during the next few months

Comment

• caskur
      caskur commented
      Editing a comment
      There will be no normal for a long while yet. We have to get used to the fact we have 1-2 years is my educated guess.

I'd tell a covid19 joke but you probably won't get it.

Comment

Reaper, my granddaughter had to get tested because a child’s parents at her daycare tested positive. The child tested negative tho. Weird. So now I’m gonna watch her for next two weeks til my daughter finds one more suitable and safe.

Comment

Originally posted by reaper View Post

The good thing though si that we are the first Country to trot out the vacine to be used on people so hopefully we can start getting back to somewhat normality sometime during the next few months.I had a word with Boris and we both came to the conclusion that those filty Jock savages do not deserve to be given the vaccine as they do nothing but sponge off us English.So hopefully the Scots will all fucking die off during the next few months
        Explain to the world how the Jocks sponge off the sassenach Reaper?

This is going to be some fucked up book-keeping and entertainment to an appreciative audience of none.

Post the proof and watch me do what I always do to you Reaper, tear your pathetic excuse for cognisant thought processes apart, and your ability to communicate them. I really am in for a treat here. This is the site that just keep's on giving.

Comment

• caskur
          caskur commented
          Editing a comment
          The Countess started a topic in the general section. Why is it that you can't reply to the topic?

• cw_
          cw_ commented
          Editing a comment
          caskur Would you like to speak to the Manager Karen?

Because I am responding directly to a fellow poster who referenced me and the genocide of my race. Try to keep up! I know that's a big ask for you Casket, but let the survival of the fittest play out here, because you never had any part to play in that game of strife.

Oh, and by the way, I couldn't give a fuck where you and that other moron claim sanctuary, it's all fucking fair game to me.

Comment

Or has this site changed its name from FlameTruth to GeneralTruth's?

Comment

• Vitty
            Vitty commented
            Editing a comment
            The Cur is just trying to foment drama, as usual.
            Acknowledge her if you must but please never misapprehend anything she types as being representative of anyone else's views, much less the entire site's position on... anything.

• Blandscape
            Blandscape commented
            Editing a comment
            As you say, "If we aren't the equals or even the betters of something wicked then we deserve our fates."

She possesses no drama, only the acceptance of an opinion never worth having.

Where are you Reaper, explain to me why my race bleeds yours dry, and how we only survive by your will? Stop lurking and start working laddie.

Comment

never got tested once, but my hours at work got severely slashed this week thanks to Alberta's latest restrictions, so now I have to go on CRB as I don't qualify for EI.

Comment

Originally posted by BluntForceTramadol View Post
              Where are you Reaper, explain to me why my race bleeds yours dry, and how we only survive by your will? Stop lurking and start working laddie.
              Fuck...you’re a hyperactive little prick aren’t you?

Comment

Never been tested. While my county currently has a label of 'Extreme Risk Area', I live in the middle of nowhere and am always fairly isolated. I would have to go out of my way to catch it.
                The sad part for me is that my Mother has dementia and is in a care facility in California. No one in my immediate family has caught it either. <knocks on wood, washes hands>
                <a href=https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/qyqyl35.jpg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
                  Never been tested. While my county currently has a label of 'Extreme Risk Area', I live in the middle of nowhere and am always fairly isolated. I would have to go out of my way to catch it.
                  The sad part for me is that my Mother has dementia and is in a care facility in California. No one in my immediate family has caught it either. <knocks on wood, washes hands>
                  We’re lucky to have only 908 deaths in Australia so far, 820 of those being in one state, Victoria.
                  The toll in the US is alarming!

Comment

Now I’m hearing that people here where I live, people are testing positive and still going out to public places. Not telling anyone of their status. Feels like it’s never going to go away. I do know that Newsom and Garcetti need to be kicked out of office.

@CW about your mom, I feel for you. This whole situation is so f’d up.

Comment

We've never had any community spread. We've had 9 deaths from cuise ships we had to care for.

The reason for our success is hard lock down for 3 months, and hard lock down borders 9 -10 months and our mines keep churning out iron ore so we made 1.9 billion profit....

Western Australia is the safest place on earth apart from some isolated islands in the Pacific who enjoy isolation.

Comment

Yeah I keep in touch with Bricktop via email. He was saying the lockdown really did the trick.

we drove to the in laws earlier and the air is horrible from the fires. I have a huge headache now. Had to take a few deep breaths and tell myself no, it’s not the virus lol

Comment

Working...
                        X