Is this true, Blandy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this true, Blandy?

Do the Scottish ten-pound notes have otters on?
    That's so fucking cool.
    All we ever get are old white men.

Originally posted by Vitty View Post
    That's so fucking cool.
    just give him a bit of time to pick the gravel out and apply ointment after getting dragged yesterday.

Our 10$ bills have this on them
    Click image for larger version

Name:	46665756_2236000306618597_2037476156726312960_n.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	11573

But i am just an asshole and did this

Name:	klingon10.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	11574

Comment

Dragged through the forum Din? The two of you tag teaming me never even got me out of first gear. We had Twatty looking up if America is a democracy, and you wondering if you could ever once just make a post that I would consider cogent. I doubt it, but I am all for allowing you the opportunity to keep trying.

Comment

That's so fucking cool.
        On some, on others we have squirrels and on others, someone anonymous dying in the gutter with a dangling dirty needle sticking precariously out of his arm.

What prods your interest, are you thinking of emigrating again?

Comment

See, vitty? he's still a little salty.

you should see the scottish 5 pound

I guess they wanted to reflect their history.Click image for larger version

Name:	scottish5.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	11578

Comment

I like giving you ideas and homework through my prose, that you can fuck up even visually.

You really aren't a talent for the ages are you!

Comment

Originally posted by Blandscape View Post
              What prods your interest, are you thinking of emigrating again?
              I saw a picture of what was purported to be your 10 pound note and just thought it might be too awesome to be real.

If I had so much money it was leaking out of my ears I suppose I'd consider striking out for a nation where sanity wasn't in such short supply but I'm too old to be starting over *and* jobbing it at the same time. I guess it'll just have to do, my front-row seat to the collapse of the 'Murican empire. Even though the designs of our various dollar notes severely lack imagination the bittersweet entertainment's free, neverending, and all 'round me. That ought to count for something.

Comment

I saw a picture of what was purported to be your 10 pound note and just thought it might be too awesome to be real.

If I had so much money it was leaking out of my ears I suppose I'd consider striking out for a nation where sanity wasn't in such short supply but I'm too old to be starting over *and* jobbing it at the same time. I guess it'll just have to do, my front-row seat to the collapse of the 'Murican empire. Even though the designs of our various dollar notes severely lack imagination the bittersweet entertainment's free, neverending, and all 'round me. That ought to count for something.
                Yeah, well don't go looking for it in Canada if you ever change your mind.

Scenes from outside a talk being given by conservative politician Maxime Bernier in Toronto two years ago now. The 81 year old being screamed at was a one time social worker for migrants and disadvantaged people and whose most heinous of crimes to ever cast her as a nazi was apparently making the effort to turn up to a lecture and Q&A from a political candidate that she might make an informed choice on who to vote for in the upcoming election.

A protest organizer later denounced the altercation, though strangely I cannot recall any nationwide furore calling for their imprisonment and exile from society in the manner we see being waged against Trump or indeed anyone even remotely affiliated with him. Similarly, apologies were offered by the employer of one of the goons present. As I understand that goon was allowed to keep his job after saying he was sorry.

Of course Antifa has been afforded carte blanche to continue to conduct their struggle against "nazis" since then and in the manner which you see above.

Now I personally don't give a shit what anyone's political ideology is, as long as it's not being misused at the expense of decent law abiding citizens of the caliber I humbly number myself among. Accordingly, I do not promote or condone behaviour as displayed above, nor as has been waged in places like Portand and Kenosha, or indeed that which was indulged in earlier this weel in the US capitol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	iBgKQlyeyC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.4 KB ID:	11587

I certainly do not agree to the double standard demanded in the name of political expediency. When a political ideology requires me to turn a blind eye to its exhibitions of the sorts of behaviour they claim for their opponents, I think I'm more inclined to turn my back on it. It's why I turned my back on the O'Bummer/Bidet/Clitton crowd in 2016. I was far more receptive to the ideals of liberalism in years previously, but that was back in a time when it promoted unfettered free speech and the idea you were afforded the option of maintaining a hedge of personal protection against the future and deciding for yourself what you could afford to spare for the less fortunate.

That has largely been stripped out of the democripples, the baton picked up... fumblingly perhaps, but nonetleless picked up... by the Trump crowd. The US was taking its first faltering baby steps in a positive direction for decades, the reluctance to wage war for oligarchic profit reflected in a definitive easing of tensions in foreign states that had not enjoyed them for the better part of a century. You might rightfully argue more might have been done, I certainly would not disagree with you there, but at the very least, I never saw the kinds of vile hatred coming from the deplorables corner that has been practiced at its expense.

And that hatred is coming out of the left in tsunamic waves. It will promote a corresponding reaction in the right. Canada will not be spared any more than the US will be, the pleas for unity from Beijing Biden notwithstanding. Fucker is too demented to get his own party on the same page, he's got Buckley's chance of healing the divisions his side has spent the last 4 years fomenting against a symptom of their excesses instead of the root cause of it.

This is Germany 1933 and the mob is coming to burn "juden" into our foreheads Vitty. It doesn't matter where we are, it is coming for anyone who didn't get their Hate on hard enough on behalf of those with the belief they deserved blind homage and the amorality and hegemony to make it stick.

And I dunno about you, but I'm not inclined to roll over for them.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Sasquatch
                  Sasquatch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's why they are suddenly doing everything in their power to shut parler down. First by apple and google, and now Jeff Bezos by kicking them off the servers he owns unless parler bends the knee. by trying to force another platform to conform to their views, they already overplayed their hand, and the Streisand effect will push parler users through the roof once they get up and going on their new servers.

They are not targeting parler just because Trump is there, but because parler threatens everything the sillycommie valley jackasses have been working towards for years now: a monopoly on social media to the point they are the sole controllers of what people can say and even see, and it is all out in the open. they think they won and not even bother putting a front on it anymore. Parler will just be a dry run before to go for Gab and bitchute as well using "right wing extremeism" as the excuse. Without that big tech monopoly, their plan goes to shit pretty fast.

• Arugula Flatulence
                  Arugula Flatulence commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Schillycunt Valley already went after Gab and Bitchute previously, via payment processors, hosts and more recently by blocking Gab at least (you can still find Bitslide on Google Play last I checked). It doesn't mean anything, both Gab and Parler can be installed independently from Google's permission.

Even so, they are breaking existing anti-trust law to do this, not that we should be surprised at what these criminals are doing. After all, wasn't it SCOTUS that ruled Trump wasn't allowed to ban people off his own Twatter account since it was disadvantaging those very people from hearing from their democratically elected president.... yet Jerkoff Derpy can just waltz in and effectively gank everyone off Trump's feed?

And it's not as though they haven't already done this in other countries either. I mean forget the three years of manufactured drama about Russian interference in US elections, here is a classic case of actual election interference and practically nothing is being done about it.

A little over a year ago I gave you shit for not ditching your fecesbook account. Are you prepared to admit I was right and gank your big tech social media affiliations yet? You probably should, at least this would be the time to do it if you ever planned to.

Ahhh the American Empire. When I was but a mere pup every map in every school and every classroom had a map of the world, and of the nearly 200 year British Empire. The greatest empire to ever exist in the history of mankind. They colourised the colonies pink and reminded us daily of what we once were, and how that arrogance had led to the betrayal and well earned racism against our culture.

That's what's happening to your country now, it's not a civil war and never will be, it's a cultural one. You never recovered after May,1865 because you never really tried to. You just secretly admitted to yourselves that that incident should be buried in a memory hole, and hoped that putting up a few statutes of traitors or naming some Fort's after them, would help assuage the feeling of hate that you still had for each other.

There was never a reconciliation, just a reverberation of hatred and loathing through the subsequent centuries. You ignored the south because you couldn't quite comprehend just why they hated you so much. You took away their god given righter to be whiter and better than the slaves that they had spent decades importing - and you ignored their heartfelt right to lynch anyone they fucking please, who does not please them. Your country tried to turn traitors into citizens, and even that was an insult to their idea of a failed nation integrity.

There was no truth in your reunion, and there was no consequence.

Consequence is an important part of any healing process. Individually or nationally, and if your nation and Biden refuses to accept that, there will be no American empire left to govern. Only a failed democracy struggling to keep up with the modernity of compassion and hope. It's time to pay the piper.

There will be more deaths before the re-inauguration of a secure normality. And more people will probably die. And all because millions of morons on Twitter were radicalised by the dumbest cunt to ever inhabit a serious mental health issue.

Comment

You will always be welcome in Scotland Vitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandscape View Post
                    You will always be welcome in Scotland Vitty.
                    And never question I appreciate that whether or not I put it to the test.

Comment

I fucking sure wouldn't. The weather in England is shitty enough without my venturing north for more of it.

Comment

Name:	Buff-Doge-vs-Cheems copy.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	11631

Comment

If only you were capable of mindful and meaningful words Din - mean, meme or not!

There is a construct to some of your visual associations that cannot be ignored, or wholly discredited, after all it's not as if you are decapitating me and sticking it into a screen freeze of a Ridley Scott movie. There is more to you than that, unfortunately that "that" still actually relies on Hollywood as a bedrock of historical accuracy. I get it, you watched Braveheart and you are bringing your knowledge of Scots history to bear on me.

Regrettably you still manage to fuck up. You see kilts didn't exist in the 14th Century in Scotland (nor sporrans), and that broadsword looks Italian in design to me. Little known fact, the Italians actually came up with a martial art in the use of the broadsword. Cannot recall the name of it, because it's Italian and Italy was a set of city states back then, but it was pretty intricate, and you would just as likely be killed with the blunt end, than the sharp one. Maybe you should take the time and look it up, just like Cunthole has to do when he is trying to educate us all on democracy.

Indeed that is why we now have the saying, "being pommelled". Which is pretty much what I am reduced to doing to you, as I post after you.

I do appreciate the effort however.

Comment

While I have you conspiracy junkies here in regard to America. I was wondering if either you or Cunty could elucidate on a question I have been dying to ask, I realise you are not American but you will do as a supply arsehole.

Why didn't you believe a wholly believable theory in regard to the defying of Newtonian Laws of Gravity in relation to the twin towers, and WTC, was it 7, which seemed to collapse on cue.

If you believe that this election was stolen with zero proof, and I mean zero proof, why did you all believe that the attack on America in 2001 did not compromise the universal laws of physics?

Just curious Din or Cunty.

Comment

Working...
                            X