parapodcast #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parapodcast #1

I decided to do a parody one. first guy is peaches. Who should I do next?

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10901434/parapodcat1
    Last edited by din365; 11-12-2018, 12:23 PM. Reason: fixed with the right link.

That's a dashboard link.

Comment

there. went back and fixed it.

again, who should I do next for he next one?

Comment

I'm not done laughing at the sound effects in this one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by din365 View Post
          again, who should I do next for he next one?
          The first person to respond to this thread basically volunteered, didn't she?
          "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Apparently some people is a little bit unhappy that I did a parody of peaches, and think I might be riding poofer's coattails.

That would be a good topic to discuss in din corner #2

Comment

Hahahahahahagagagagagha

Comment

apparently this one is a little bit controversial. I will forgive j00 for not remembering whether or not if peaches and I crossed path, but the thing is that we have crossed paths before in the past in the earlier days of TRF in 2014ish, and cosmicoutpost, and I have even done chops of him. those very chops are posted up here in flametruth in the user-created subforum in the image thread. I don't have a problem with peaches at all. I did it because I thought it was funny as fuck, and I thought it was a roasting and flaming forum. I will say Peaches is a great sport about this, and I do have a little bit of respect for him for it. If he wants to roast and flame me back, I would love to hear and/or read it. I really don't know why people think you have to have a problem with somebody to flame on a flame forum. I think my next one will be about CW, and that one is a bit of a challenge. I may have to think outside of the box on this one.

you know...do what we're supposed to do.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/the-...-edition/page7

Comment

Amen Brother Din.

Think Dalek, with googly eyes, in a pink tutu. With an awesome stage presence

Comment

Working...
                  X