Twilight Zone reboot on CBS all access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone reboot on CBS all access

so you gotta subscribe to another streaming service to watch this? Regular CBS sucks so why not have it air on the network.

its 5.99 a month from amazon prime with adds 10.00 reduced adds

i will wait till they have them uploaded on those bootleg movie sites and just download them

The original Twilight Zone was great. I'm going to watch this. You should log in as me!

Comment

2 episodes are up, not watched yet just downloaded. Nightmare at 2,000 feet, man they love that episode, they remade it for twilight zone movie version and for CBS

Comment

My favorite episode so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Regan Macneil View Post
          so you gotta subscribe to another streaming service to watch this? Regular CBS sucks so why not have it air on the network.

its 5.99 a month from amazon prime with adds 10.00 reduced adds

i will wait till they have them uploaded on those bootleg movie sites and just download them
          Already there...

https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=twilight+zone

...though I would strongly encourage the use of an anonymous and logless VPN if you're planning to go that route. Private Internet Access and Nord VPN are two such examples and either will afford you the additional bonus of being able to access geoblocked content to a certain degree.

It also drives ban-happy moderators around the bend. But you wouldn't be interested in doing that, now would you?

Comment

I've only watched the first two so far. Maybe it's because I'm so fond of the original, but they seem over produced and overlong to me. I'm glad they didn't ruin the second one by using the same story line though.

Comment

The Wunderkind episode = Donald Trump political insanity analogy. Pretty sure it is rip on the crazy state of the USA political system.

That was a hole in one, right? Yea that sounds likes Trump.

A Traveler. Ummm if this was a take in "The Monsters are due on Maple Street", well it sucked, the original was way better and this episode made no sense at all

Comment

besides Replay, the episodes were mediocre at best or a poor imitation. Most dealt with subjects done already a thousand times like meteorite falls and makes some people go crazy, wow, seen that done before and before.

sometimes you just can not improve on the original no matter how many times you try. Black Mirror is far better and timely, too bad there are only 3 episodes for this season and Miley cyru is staring in one of them (ughhh)

Comment

Working...
                X