X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

This cracked me up. Ladies and genitalfarts, I present the sole result of Google's reverse image search for Slurping Gonadz banner image...

Click image for larger version

Name:	indexed-penis.png
Views:	1
Size:	316.7 KB
ID:	812

What a thing to have your site indexed for!!! Can I get a "YAY!!! PENIS!!!"?

Comment

• cw_
          cw_ commented
          Editing a comment

• /.
          /. commented
          Editing a comment

Fuck that site keeps delivering...

Name:	re-Din.png
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	816

Well hell, isn't that post the biggest self-hausering of all time!!!

No really... I'm cracking up here. Jersey Gurl is trying to tell us that Din, lovable, selfless Din, wholesales his arse and credibility for a shot at being considered "in" with the flametown big boys. Who are apparently not so big in Jersey Gurl's estimation, but still big enough to be presumed worthy of it, as opposed to... what exactly? Mortgaging his testicles to the handbag of a forum run by people who cannot flame at all? A place that needs a bunch of rules to make everyone play Nice with each other? And to not refer to their most accomplished intellectual rapists by name? Who cannot chop, songflame or videoflame? and who prefer instead to glare impotently at their betters, going full Clinton on their lack of abilities and maybe make the occasional podcast about it as they are tooling about in their taxis hoping to pick up fares?

That's effectively what he is saying. is it not? Man, talk about an own-goal there, someone better let the Jersey Gurl know that while Flame Truth may very well be the Big Boys of Flametown, it's not like we're actually trying to be. We just weed out the shit, if it resurfaces well and good, maybe it turned into Shinola on its last trip past the S-bend, otherwise we simply flush it again. You know, like any reasonable adult does with a bona fide turd. Most times they're happy to stay flushed, not like the backwash of tepid sewage clogging up the bowl at Jersey Gurl's flame forum, loudly professing its unsuitability to be numbered among the flaming elite as Jersey Gurl hides his admissions of inferiority down in the Sliced Gonadz Putz Pit under the decidedly homoerotic tribute banner of romanticised Spartan poofterdom (and on a site that boasts less active competition flamers per capita than this site does no less). Which is arguably the smartest thing he's done in the last year. It certainly ranks above screeching like a Hillary Monster that while he might have won the popular vote, he sure as fuck didn't get to boast the flaming crown.

That whole thread is a chuckle actually, but only if you know what really went on behind the scenes... which clearly they do not. Shit, I'll bet half of them recognise their site tech basically just claimed them to be lower than Deplorables!!! No wonder HC Tuck-n-Take-Dildos said:-

Name:	paulie-putz-feels-bad.png
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	817

What a bunch of utter wankers, ahahahaaahahhaaaa....

Comment

Working...
        X