No announcement yet.

Marvels Spiderman for PS4 only?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvels Spiderman for PS4 only?

Don't usually buy these games cause they mostly suck, but this has free roam where you can search for bonus collectibles and do side quests all over the city then advance the main story line missions whenever you want to. Has a 3 part skill tree and good voice acting. Much like the old arkham asylum batman game. You can get a good taste from this video where this guy plays the game from start to finish, that is a thing on youtube, watching others play a game that you are too broke to buy or too unskilled to play to the end. It has multiple diff levels and i chose this over the new Tomb raider game since this got great reviews and tomb raider was ehhhh. i think this is an exclusive ps4 only....do not see x box version

Exclusive to ps4 means I won't get to experience the web swinging mechanics. Have you played it yet? Reviews are critical of the open world aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
      Exclusive to ps4 means I won't get to experience the web swinging mechanics. Have you played it yet? Reviews are critical of the open world aspect.

the web swinging is fun as heck, over all its a solid game with freedom to do side quests and main quests at your own pace. that playthough video is what convinced me to get it. Plus 3 dlc packs are scheduled for oct.nov.dec and a new game plus mode.

Comment

Working...
      X