Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The st. parry's day tag team drunken brawl(match thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The st. parry's day tag team drunken brawl(match thread)

st. parry's day tag team drunken brawl!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1388842358004-PrestoLogo-ND-fightingIrish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	686

The Scoundrel and Vitriol
    vs
    Blandscape and Sirsupersouthern
    vs
    din365 and The Frogman

-Starts friday march 15th at midnight(or whenever the fuck i get around to it) and will run until march 22nd 11:59PM(both MT)
    -1 run-in allowed per non-participant
    -Voting will be open poll with self-votes worth zero.(CW will decide any tiebreakers)

You may begin right now!

Lol! you dumbfucks didn't even notice I was calling it "st parry's day", did ya? lol

Comment

Originally posted by din365 View Post
      Lol! you dumbfucks didn't even notice I was calling it "st parry's day", did ya? lol

That was supposed to be a reference of wit? It's just another excuse for a Flametown fuck up. Look back at your fuckin posts stating you wanted to be removed from the normal FT shenanegins of match fuck ups yet you think itsa fuck funny to start a match 2 days before others would expect?

Just what new and oderous kind of mental midget are you cunt?

Comment

Somebody tell the little green fucker he can post in the match now so maybe he'll get too busy to bounce his greasy nuts on everything within reach.

I'm running out of sanitary wipes.
        "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Yes, we never noticed that you fucking up every sentence you write is not necessarily a laugh out quite moment, or a reason to contact the Man Booker Prize committee, to see if there is any space left in their most prestigious bucket of worthiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandscape View Post

Yes, we never noticed that you fucking up every sentence you write is not necessarily a laugh out quite moment, or a reason to contact the Man Booker Prize committee, to see if there is any space left in their most prestigious bucket of worthiness.

Fuckin take a breath Blandy boy.

Isn't there a pint of Green Tennants Super sat waiting to be imbibed? Down it in one son. Let's see some of that famoose Scottish drivel that half of Flame Town pretend like the fuckin herded cattle they are to understand.

It's Friday night fer fucks sake.

Comment

Anyho, here I am typing by sitting, fidgeting and shifting my weight on a wireless keyboard, knowing that whatever my arse cheeks imprint will be of more value than the combined writing skills of a couple of fucking Yanks, a Scouser with a hair lipped hairline fracture of his own ego, a frogman who has probably already drowned himself in his own wank stains, and a teammate who would rather shoot me in the face with a fucking blank expression, than commune wiff me to win an unsanctioned international parochial war of words - that can only be expressed by a disappointing scowl or the total and utter physics of failure.

There was a time someone cared, we called those times the inception. We called it Ground Nero, for it was no-one posting too everyone and a glorious spark of creation that led too a mentally ill recreation. Before failure confronted hope.

>>Fast Forward to Din and Scouser. Each proving that talent can never be suppressed, by a mere personal vested interest. Teachers who can't do teach, flamers who cannot flame preach. See everything in our 15 year bibliography for details.

Stop worrying about what we could be, and start agreeing that we should never have been.

Modding this shite, is like begging for forgiveness before you have even committed a crime. Our third tier mods in a third generation of apathy think their panel gives them more than their simple talent purveys.

Thankfully we still have the empirical reality of what we are, to remind us of what they are. An ice cream fucking cone in the zeitgeist and thunderdome of apocalyptic and not very cryptic reality.

Asking for help from Din on the complex vagaries of running and promoting a site, is like hoping for gid advice from Scoundrel on how to breathe life into a site.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scoundrel View Post

Fuckin take a breath Blandy boy.

Isn't there a pint of Green Tennants Super sat waiting to be imbibed? Down it in one son. Let's see some of that famoose Scottish drivel that half of Flame Town pretend like the fuckin herded cattle they are to understand.

It's Friday night fer fucks sake.

Says the Scouser replying in real time.

Comment

Says the Scouser replying in real time.

It takes a special kind of tard to make a post that reflects back so perfectly at itself. Are you that tard Blandy? Did your time as my understudy at TRF teach you nothing? Way to spoil a good education ya thick cunt. There's cunts getting bullied on Facebook who'd happily pay for shit like that and here you go pissing it away like some sort of drunken Scotsman................... Wait.............Oh yeah. Fucksicle.

Comment

Parodying yourself getting fucked up the arse by me not two posts ago while never addressing the post two posts ago, is not a good look on you Scoundrel. Flaming One o'None, never ignore what you could never hope to defend.

Listen up laddie, how you deal with your own personal textual tinnitus moments (seemingly seamlessly buzzing around your bonce), trying to make sweet music from a dull, droning flat-lined opera of incompetence in yer own head, is your affair.

You are orchestrating your worth like a tetraplegic composer and conductor hanging over my ever keystroke, and attempting with malice of no thought to berate me for merely turning up while you turn up seconds later...... I want to engage, I really do, but you need to work harder, if not smarter.

Comment

If we started calling out every single one of your mushmelloned errors we'd never get anything else done.
                      Looks like Scound and Blandy are one surreptitious wink and a blush away from getting a room so why don't you and I flip some tables and smash some chairs?
                      You could even use the comatose body of StuporSouthern to break the small tables and shit... I doubt he's gonna finish sleeping off that last bender until some time next week.

It'll give him a few more bruises and lumps about which to make up fascinating stories of origin.

Comment

Parodying yourself getting fucked up the arse by me not two posts ago while never addressing the post two posts ago,
                        Anybody?

Bueller???

Comment

place a chair in the middle of a room

now roster strut around said chair

stop only when you have won the fancy cock of the walk contest

place imaginary crown onto head

pelvic thrust three times

congrats!

Comment

Cock fixation? And that's the first run in? Way to ghey ya foppish fuck.

Comment

If it weren't for "you all suck!" Mulder would have nothing at all to contribute here.
                              That's his niche and by Odin he's going to fill it.
                              Mostly with half-composted leaves from the pile out back and the shredded rejection letters (some containing threats of restraining orders) from the female celebrities he stalks, but filled it will be.
                              I suppose that could be why he calls it his "nest" but I've always presumed it's because he's unsure how to pronounce "niche" and is too embarrassed to ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X