Obligated to walk....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obligated to walk....

Fat narcissistic midgets with the smarts of soybeans and a freebie website have their limits...

She got trolled, and is desperately trying to spin damage control with her head down.

That clown brought so much toxicity in the span of a week....actually, Oak, Turdy have brought all the toxicity in these forums in the last couple months its embarrassing they are trying to play it off on somebody else.

Neither are mentally stable nor have the self esteem to be on these forums.

Turdy is a RL piece of shit who ruins everything she touches. Her forum is dead now because of her limited intelligence and shallow ideals.

And the great thing is, I still have the ultimate bomb to drop whenever I feel like it.....

Comment

There's the missing verse in the songflame I was writing. Thanks for that.

Too bad there's no female vocalist in Flametown willing to sing it. Ahh well...

Comment

• cw_
        cw_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry about your larynx.

• #BLAMECUNT
        #BLAMECUNT commented
        Editing a comment
        It's okay. Maybe I'll put out a call to Dinky Diana to sing your lines and all will not be lost.

Originally posted by Madcow Klitzgasm View Post

Fat narcissistic midgets with the smarts of soybeans and a freebie website have their limits...
      I fought your corner on that one bro.

All I can say is she's a new forum owner and doesn't quite get the flamer thingy yet.

Comment

Originally posted by thepoofer View Post
        She got trolled, and is desperately trying to spin damage control with her head down.

That clown brought so much toxicity in the span of a week....actually, Oak, Turdy have brought all the toxicity in these forums in the last couple months its embarrassing they are trying to play it off on somebody else.

Neither are mentally stable nor have the self esteem to be on these forums.

Turdy is a RL piece of shit who ruins everything she touches. Her forum is dead now because of her limited intelligence and shallow ideals.

And the great thing is, I still have the ultimate bomb to drop whenever I feel like it.....
        You're a fucking drama troll and love all the shit that comes with it.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing either

Comment

Working...
        X