Let's Make Flame Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Make Flame Great Again

Who am I kidding? You are a pathetic little bunch, aren't you?

Freud, Cunt, Poofer, cw, and Fat Fucking Danny, plus a couple of generic, nondescript "flamers" whose names or stories are even more inconsequential.

It might look like you are frozen in time -so little has evolved in you ridiculous lot- except that the disgusting stench gives away your morbid decrepitude.

Cunt, you are probably the worst of the lot. You talk too much; you should go back to black tar or oxycontin or whatever made you reasonably quiet. You are like a fucking old woman, you really talk too much and you are truly deranged thinking that your writing has any value. You don't have any value. Your music is shit and your face is grotesque.

Queen Marconi, you are probably the best of this little lot, but that's not saying much. Video killed the radio star, and your podcasts are like old sepia photographs in the age of Youtube clownery. You like Asian massages because you are a tame little pervert without the cojones to grab some bitch and impale her, as a real man does, and in your impotence you are comfortable with the chink taking the initiative, always wondering whether she will caress your little balls or even insert a finger up your ass because "she loves you". You really think you buy "special time" out of some dirty Asian who was jerked a thousand cocks, don't you?

Freud, you have always been a pretentious cunt confusing pompous writing with literary value. You have none, but at least in your old age you are mellowing a bit, none the least because even you have realised you have no talent, so your anger towards the world not recognising your "genius" seems finally gone.

Fat Danny, you still are Fat Danny and you will always be Fat Danny. You are still a virgin, and you have nothing but this little group of cunts who despise you but tolerate you because they don't have much better. Nobody likes fat cunts.

Truly, there doesn't seem any of value in any of you. If you were sprayed like cockroaches, the internet would carry on as usual, just a bit tidier and cleaner.

And still I feel almost sorry for you, and, as my kindness is legendary, I might stay for a couple of days in order to give you a glimpse of what life might look like. Truly, I do it more our of my own kindness than any real concern I have for you. But still, it feels good to do good, even for you grotesque little bunch with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Who knows, miracles might happen. Perhaps one of you might finally have the self-awareness and fortitude necessary to break free from yourself.

Never underestimate the power of prayer. Take care.

I stand corrected Dildo Waggins, it's not after your ring at all.

No, it registered because it wants the menfolk to roll over and silently reveal their rings while Smeagol here masturbates over them with gay abandon. And with a penis undoubtedly smaller than your own.

There's a word for those kinds of lustings. Several words in fact.

Let's see if Gollum can work out what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by #BLAMECUNT View Post
      I stand corrected Dildo Waggins, it's not after your ring at all.

No, it registered because it wants the menfolk to roll over and silently reveal their rings while Smeagol here masturbates over them with gay abandon. And with a penis undoubtedly smaller than your own.

There's a word for those kinds of lustings. Several words in fact.

Let's see if Gollum can work out what they are.
      Are you familiar with the Cave? The matrix was based on it.

I feel like this guy has seen the sun lol.

Who gets to snort the red pill first?

Comment

No, I am not familiar with Cave. As for snorting pills, you go right ahead,

Comment

Nothing puts a bunch of crusty old flamers in their places quite like a good ol' "YAS".

Not sure what kind of clay Golem is made of but it could use a few more hours in the kiln.
          "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

• cw_
            cw_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Good prologue.

t might look like you are frozen in time -so little has evolved in you ridiculous lot- except that the disgusting stench gives away your morbid decrepitude
          Fat Danny, you still are Fat Danny and you will always be Fat Danny. You are still a virgin, and you have nothing but this little group of cunts who despise you but tolerate you because they don't have much better. Nobody likes fat cunts.
          and still I feel almost sorry for you, and, as my kindness is legendary,
          Oh. It's just the gay parrot still using the same material from 10 years ago from when Kooch(yes, that drugged up idiot) ran him off, because the gay parrot was flooding his inbox with frusturated tears for help.

Fun times!

Comment

No, I am not familiar with Cave. As for snorting pills, you go right ahead,
            Really? You dont know Platos Cave? The whole concept of the Matrix was based on it. Its excellent.

Red pill is a metaphor, dear.

But you know how us junkies dont like to share our shit.

Comment

Originally posted by din365 View Post
              10 years ago my tormentor baptised me as Fat Danny and Iam still Fat Danny. Fuck, time flies, but pigs like me do not.

Comment

Comment

I am Rowan the ostrich faced cunt who talks nonsense.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbY_aP-alkw

Comment

Originally posted by Dovey View Post

Really? You dont know Platos Cave?
                      You asked about The Cave, not Plato's Cave. If you had meant Plato's Cave then you would have asked me about it in the first place. Try to stick to your own script, if you cannot stick to anyone else's.

Originally posted by Dovey View Post
                      Red pill is a metaphor, dear.

But you know how us junkies dont like to share our shit.
                      Now that's not entirely true, is it? SOME drugs you just cannot help but force down others gullets to make you feel better about being personally addicted to, no?

Although I must admit you've shown remarkable restraint so far. Good tranny.

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
                      Nothing puts a bunch of crusty old flamers in their places quite like a good ol' "YAS".

Not sure what kind of clay Golem is made of but it could use a few more hours in the kiln.
                      Almost not worth bothering with, isn't it? Beneath contempt even.

Clearly not one of the six powerflamers Martini promised he'd return to the game. But we already knew that since they were only ever going to post exclusively where Mr Pickles posted... and he ain't posting here, or apparently anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird boy
                        10 years ago my tormentor baptised me as Fat Danny and Iam still Fat Danny. Fuck, time flies, but pigs like me do not.
                        It might look like you are frozen in time -so little has evolved in you ridiculous lot
                        So, poofer was my "tormentor", or are you admitting to stealing poofer's material because you haven't "evolved" in 10 years? possibly both.

I gotta admit, though. poofer's material was pretty damn good if you still have to use it as a mere crutch, but vastly pathetic that in 10 years you can't even think of 1 new thing. Fuck, all you accomplished posting up my sexy face was set the ladies pubic hair on fire when they rubbed one out to it, while all you smear shit and cum on your face and turned yourself into an autistic golem that hit a 10 year dry spell on material. That level of fail on your part is actually kind of impressive in a trainwreck kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Golem View Post
                          Who am I kidding? You are a pathetic little bunch, aren't you?

Freud, Cunt, Poofer, cw, and Fat Fucking Danny, plus a couple of generic, nondescript "flamers" whose names or stories are even more inconsequential.

It might look like you are frozen in time -so little has evolved in you ridiculous lot- except that the disgusting stench gives away your morbid decrepitude.

Cunt, you are probably the worst of the lot. You talk too much; you should go back to black tar or oxycontin or whatever made you reasonably quiet. You are like a fucking old woman, you really talk too much and you are truly deranged thinking that your writing has any value. You don't have any value. Your music is shit and your face is grotesque.

Queen Marconi, you are probably the best of this little lot, but that's not saying much. Video killed the radio star, and your podcasts are like old sepia photographs in the age of Youtube clownery. You like Asian massages because you are a tame little pervert without the cojones to grab some bitch and impale her, as a real man does, and in your impotence you are comfortable with the chink taking the initiative, always wondering whether she will caress your little balls or even insert a finger up your ass because "she loves you". You really think you buy "special time" out of some dirty Asian who was jerked a thousand cocks, don't you?

Freud, you have always been a pretentious cunt confusing pompous writing with literary value. You have none, but at least in your old age you are mellowing a bit, none the least because even you have realised you have no talent, so your anger towards the world not recognising your "genius" seems finally gone.

Truly, there doesn't seem any of value in any of you. If you were sprayed like cockroaches, the internet would carry on as usual, just a bit tidier and cleaner.

And still I feel almost sorry for you, and, as my kindness is legendary, I might stay for a couple of days in order to give you a glimpse of what life might look like. Truly, I do it more our of my own kindness than any real concern I have for you. But still, it feels good to do good, even for you grotesque little bunch with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Who knows, miracles might happen. Perhaps one of you might finally have the self-awareness and fortitude necessary to break free from yourself.

Never underestimate the power of prayer. Take care.
                          Who the fuck let the neckbeard in here?

Comment

You asked about The Cave, not Plato's Cave. If you had meant Plato's Cave then you would have asked me about it in the first place. Try to stick to your own script, if you cannot stick to anyone else's.

Now that's not entirely true, is it? SOME drugs you just cannot help but force down others gullets to make you feel better about being personally addicted to, no?

Although I must admit you've shown remarkable restraint so far. Good tranny.

Almost not worth bothering with, isn't it? Beneath contempt even.

Clearly not one of the six powerflamers Martini promised he'd return to the game. But we already knew that since they were only ever going to post exclusively where Mr Pickles posted... and he ain't posting here, or apparently anywhere.

I mean, if you say "The Cave that the matrix series was based on" followed with "I think this guy has seen the sun" most educated people would immediately know Platos Cave, or The Allegory of the Cave.

I figured one as intellectual as yourself wouldnt struggle to pick up on something that specific and obvious.

Comment

Working...
                            X