Fat chicks in Flametown...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat chicks in Flametown...

Why are almost all the chicks tubby....YET... they think guys want a heifer or fully blown out cow?

Fat chicks are gross...

...eat celery, you hideous moo moo's...

I'm not so sure about cw being in shape. The last pics I saw of her were at least ten years old.

If she only gained ten pounds a year...well, you see where I'm going with this...

Comment

• cw_
      cw_ commented
      Editing a comment
      You let yourself go Mr. Creosote.

• #BLAMECUNT
      #BLAMECUNT commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey hey HEY!

He's lost a lot of that excess weight now.

It's true, fat chicks are gross. I'd say it's due to a lack of exercise, combined with a poor diet. And the flametowne sample is likely as representative of the general population as any.

Comment

well, the fat chicks are always miserable. Why do you think they flock to flamtown aside from the trannies?

Comment

Originally posted by din365 View Post
        well, the fat chicks are always miserable. Why do you think they flock to flamtown aside from the trannies?
        Martini's podcasts and the free coffee I'm guessing?

Comment

I'm pretty petite. Im in my Squishy stage and loving it.

I'm curvier but not fat at all.

Absolutely no misery here. I love being me ♡

Comment

Originally posted by Dovey View Post
            I'm pretty petite. Im in my Squishy stage and loving it.

I'm curvier but not fat at all.

Absolutely no misery here. I love being me ♡
            And the only one here currently showing you any positive interest whatsoever ran out the back door of your tête-à-testicle two days ago with a terminal case of Nyquil-dick.

Comment

Originally posted by #BLAMECUNT View Post
              And the only one here currently showing you any positive interest whatsoever ran out the back door of your tête-à-testicle two days ago with a terminal case of Nyquil-dick.
              Hahahahaha....

Honey.....you missed alot lol

I think your issue is HIM getting attention. I mean.....who gives a fuck if you would or wouldnt fuck me? The podcast was "MY(King Martini's) date with Dovey", not "Does Sum Cunt have a chance with Dovey".

Let me cut to the chase.... you dont lulz.

I mean, you are kinda obsessive, long winded, over emotional, and creepy. And that whole Dylan Klebold/Mask Columbine thing you got going on doesnt help. You make me feel the need to petition the Lord.

Km just sounds really happy and giggly, doesnt he?

That's cuz....he is the man. ;)

Comment

Hahahahaha....

Honey.....you missed alot lol

I think your issue is HIM getting attention. I mean.....who gives a fuck if you would or wouldnt fuck me? The podcast was "MY(King Martini's) date with Dovey", not "Does Sum Cunt have a chance with Dovey".
                Nor was it about "Do Dovey and King Martini have what it takes to pull a fast one over Sum Cunt." Which is probably just as well. Martini himself admits it's nigh on impossible to do so.

I mean, you are kinda obsessive, long winded, over emotional, and creepy. And that whole Dylan Klebold/Mask Columbine thing you got going on doesnt help.
                And yet here you are. Can we expect another round of "who rumbled my troll" threads to kick off any time soon?

Because I can tell you flat out here and now who rumbled it.

You did.

Do better.

Comment

Naaahhhh not so much, Mr "Dont think with your dick Martini...omg....I hate when other guys get attention"

To...

"Omg he totally ditch you and pennis".

I just felt like dropping in. What can I say? I've had a very good month.

Now....where is that coffee?

And i expect my entire posting history with it lulz.

Comment

Kinda interesting though how you feel the need to make everything about you, though.

Relax. The only time two people are together and really enjoying eachothers company and you come up....its usually just the context of "omg why is zombie Dylan Klebold jerking off in our bushes?!"

Other than that, you are not much a thought. Lulz.

Comment

Trying to spin a win out of your fail of a troll, eh? Look, I knew full well there was someone riding shotgun with him for that podcast from around the three minute mark the very first time I heard it. And you made it about me by registering here and trying to draw me out on it. For what? A rehash of the same material that I told Muffcabbage three years ago was going to be her albatross for decades after the fact?

So yeah... sorry about your penis. His too, if it comes to that. You both ought to have known better.

Comment

What failed troll exactly?

Also buddy you take this shit to another level. You have no sense of humor.

Lighten up.

All he did was post a podcast. You kinda tripped and fell in some feelings about it. I guess you are pretty invested in who KM choses to spend time with.

Arent you like....the last person who should doling out advice, here?

Maybe the day when you actually start being able to fuck the kinda people you would fuck, yanno when you find one that doesnt end up terrified of you and considering legal action....you can be taken more seriously when you advise....I mean pout....about the mutually consensual and enjoyable times other men spend with women THEY like.

Or you can sit on forums and cream your bitter panties for the next 12 years.

Coffee?

Comment

What failed troll exactly?

Also buddy you take this shit to another level. You have no sense of humor.
                          Oh, I have a sense of humour, it's just that I find the American sense of humour to be lacking in subtlety. And watching people trip themselves up year in and out kinda gets old after a while.

So when you present me with a troll that is obvious from the three minute mark, then proceed to spend the next two days falling over it repeatedly with only the gentlest of proddings to help you, then default to three year and older material your own forum owner has been on record as saying she wants nothing more to do with, you will forgive me for shaking my head at the childishness of it all.

Arent you like....the last person who should doling out advice, here?
                          Feel free to stop giving me excuses to do so any time you like. Which I am guessing will be no time soon, given that I'm the sole reason you registered this account in the first place. Well, besides pissing in Ceedub's pocket and calling it rain of course; I guess that can be considered a reason too.

Or have you been engaging in other, less visible activities as well since your arrival? PMing Wise and begging him to join Mudcock's forum perhaps? Heigh-ho.

Maybe the day when you actually start being able to fuck the kinda people you would fuck
                          That's just it; they have and you don't fit the bill. I can overlook a lot of things, gross incompetence and stupidity is not one of them. Neither is an inability to know when to give up and accept there are things you cannot change no matter how hard you pray to your preferred flavour of skyfairy to make it so.

Or you can sit on forums and cream your bitter panties for the next 12 years.
                          There's that temper of yours again. Look, I can't help it that you failed in your attempt to rope me in with your little troll. Shit, at this point I barely even care if you're the Real Dovey or some other tinydicked drongo attempting to fill her nine inch lifts in between swapping spit with the Great Martini himself. I can however help you this much; we prefer quality to quantity, so if you're planning on quantitative displays of your mookery then you'd best be toddling off to brag about your Fail to people who will actually give a shit for it. Because I've already told you, Ceedub has already expressed her disdain and nobody else posting here has been bothered to weigh in on your efforts. In short, if you were looking to create lulz among the ranks here, you were a miserable failure in your task.

I'm guessing we haven't heard the last of it mind you, but it's not as if your type ever understood when you were punching above your weight. Do feel free to continue making a fool of yourself, I'm sure someone somewhere is impressed. Too bad it's not contributing to their post count, or it might actually be worth something.

Coffee?
                          No thanks, I'm enjoying a nice hot pot of Japanese green tea I brewed for me and the wife. Do excuse us for not inviting you over, but she and I are in agreement that you are a complete prat.

Comment

Originally posted by #BLAMECUNT View Post
                            Oh, I have a sense of humour, it's just that I find the American sense of humour to be lacking in subtlety. And watching people trip themselves up year in and out kinda gets old after a while.

So when you present me with a troll that is obvious from the three minute mark, then proceed to spend the next two days falling over it repeatedly with only the gentlest of proddings to help you, then default to three year and older material your own forum owner has been on record as saying she wants nothing more to do with, you will forgive me for shaking my head at the childishness of it all.

Feel free to stop giving me excuses to do so any time you like. Which I am guessing will be no time soon, given that I'm the sole reason you registered this account in the first place. Well, besides pissing in Ceedub's pocket and calling it rain of course; I guess that can be considered a reason too.

Or have you been engaging in other, less visible activities as well since your arrival? PMing Wise and begging him to join Mudcock's forum perhaps? Heigh-ho.

That's just it; they have and you don't fit the bill. I can overlook a lot of things, gross incompetence and stupidity is not one of them. Neither is an inability to know when to give up and accept there are things you cannot change no matter how hard you pray to your preferred flavour of skyfairy to make it so.

There's that temper of yours again. Look, I can't help it that you failed in your attempt to rope me in with your little troll. Shit, at this point I barely even care if you're the Real Dovey or some other tinydicked drongo attempting to fill her nine inch lifts in between swapping spit with the Great Martini himself. I can however help you this much; we prefer quality to quantity, so if you're planning on quantitative displays of your mookery then you'd best be toddling off to brag about your Fail to people who will actually give a shit for it. Because I've already told you, Ceedub has already expressed her disdain and nobody else posting here has been bothered to weigh in on your efforts. In short, if you were looking to create lulz among the ranks here, you were a miserable failure in your task.

I'm guessing we haven't heard the last of it mind you, but it's not as if your type ever understood when you were punching above your weight. Do feel free to continue making a fool of yourself, I'm sure someone somewhere is impressed. Too bad it's not contributing to their post count, or it might actually be worth something.

No thanks, I'm enjoying a nice hot pot of Japanese green tea I brewed for me and the wife. Do excuse us for not inviting you over, but she and I are in agreement that you are a complete prat.
                            97 percent of this has only occurred in your mind.

I'll let you sort it all out. ;)

Comment

• #BLAMECUNT
                              #BLAMECUNT commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Whatever you reckon, lightweight. Does that mean you're giving up?

(hint: ''of course not Mister Cunt Sir''.)
                          Working...
                          X