• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Wise and Powerful View Post
    Stop making yourself look silly.

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

///.

Funny... I was just thinking the same thing about you.
    Great minds think alike.

Comment

Some chronology for the popcorn eaters on the post aspects at Vit's site:

http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t64-vitriol-s-tos

http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t287-i...ill-hard-at-it

Comment

lulz

The level of drama queening is surpassed only by the refusal to understand what happened much less why.
        I'm not going to repeat myself because if you didn't see/understand it the first time then believe and claim whatever the fuck you want.
        You jackwagons used to be people who had certain political views...
        ...these days you're just partisan parrots trying to masquerade as people.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
        "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
          lulz

The level of drama queening is surpassed only by the refusal to understand what happened much less why.
          I'm not going to repeat myself because if you didn't see/understand it the first time then believe and claim whatever the fuck you want.
          You jackwagons used to be people who had certain political views...
          ...these days you're just partisan parrots trying to masquerade as people.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
          Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight:

http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t229-t...-temple-pastes

Comment

I don't know why you're getting so cut over it Obi, you've engaged in far more blatant examples of unwarranted panel activity in your time. If it's really such a problem for you, take him up on the offer of his backups and host your own bloody mirror of it.

Comment

Originally posted by /. View Post
              I don't know why you're getting so cut over it Obi, you've engaged in far more blatant examples of unwarranted panel activity in your time. If it's really such a problem for you, take him up on the offer of his backups and host your own bloody mirror of it.
              I already have my own sites. Don't need any more.

Over the past 20 years, Vit and I have boxed each others ears into cauliflower soup. He wins for a year or two, then I do the same.

Let's talk about two other sites for a moment.

cw_ has all the backups for CosmicOutpost, and claims she "could" publish it, yet won't, claiming she doesn't own the rights to it. Uh huh...

She also has all the backups of this site - FlameTruth, to way back to when it began. Yet hides it for her own perusal. Why is that??

Comment

They fed you cauliflower soup before naptime, didn't they TWAT.... Remember the nurse blotting your beard with a napkin?

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
                  They fed you cauliflower soup before naptime, didn't they TWAT.... Remember the nurse blotting your beard with a napkin?
                  I rarely eat before napping, or sleeping. Couldn't handle six meals a day.

I do use a napkin to blot my own beard.

.Last time a nurse had anything to do with me was back in the early 1960's. She was a real hottie. She moved to NYC to become some mafia guy's private nurse.

Comment

I already have my own sites. Don't need any more.
                    So merge the backups into an existing site that you operate. Easy peasy.

Let's talk about two other sites for a moment.

cw_ has all the backups for CosmicOutpost, and claims she "could" publish it, yet won't, claiming she doesn't own the rights to it. Uh huh...

She also has all the backups of this site - FlameTruth, to way back to when it began. Yet hides it for her own perusal. Why is that??
                    Maybe she doesn't care to have you indexing it in your directory of flame sites, who knows? I can only speculate of course, I am not Ceedub, nor am I your personal research assistant; what I do know is that a good many of the sites you list in your street directory weren't even flame sites to begin with and others are no longer, if only for 404 reasons. In some cases it's both that apply. I also know of bona fide flame sites which at last glance you have never included on your list at all, along with a slew of others which (as is the case of Necrotic Obsession) do not pretend a focus on flaming, yet to my mind qualify every bit as much for inclusion on your list (perhaps even more so) yet for whatever reason they remain absent. I haven't bothered to go running after their operators to determine why that is so either.

Your project, so it's up to you to do the legwork. I suspect you're only throwing Ceedubs example out now because you're salty that I bothered to suggest a solution to the problem your cantankerous ass is bitching at Vit for and you're under the impression I've a personal stake in white knighting for either. I don't, I just find it rather laughable that you would call anyone into question for their editorial decisions when your own example leaves so much to be desired. Take the aforementioned CO for instance, where I distinctly recall V-Agent in his capacity of admin having to repeatedly tell a certain global moderator to keep his mitts off the flame section because you were in the habit of deleting flaming content you disagreed with. It wasn't until he threatened you with the impending removal of your access to the panel that you capitulated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	glass houses.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	859

So you see... right there...

Comment

///

So you see... right there...

My other sites have nothing to do with flaming or trolling,

As far as my lists of flame, troll, and blog sites (current, dead, or dying) goes, people over the years have asked for inclusion, delusion, or even conclusion as to why I even try to help sort it all out.

The page has close to 9,000 views, so someone must use it http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t4-fla...blogs-and-misc

Comment

• cw_
                        cw_ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'd like to know how Asylumnation came to be on your list.

My other sites have nothing to do with flaming or trolling,
                      So? I'd argue there are sites on your list that have nothing to do with flaming or trolling. But they're there, aren't they?

As far as my lists of flame, troll, and blog sites (current, dead, or dying) goes, people over the years have asked for inclusion, delusion, or even conclusion as to why I even try to help sort it all out.
                      Maybe so. I notice you've also been more than happy to step up when such offers haven't been made too, so any carefully worded inference you'd like to make regarding your reasons for elbowing your zimmer frame through the pundits for the purpose of a panel is largely superfluous. Bottom line; you desire a measure of control over the rest and when you exercise that control, sites usually wind up folding.

At least that's been the case in the three sites I've viewed directly. I figure I'm not the only one who has noticed this; KM recently went into conniption when it was rumoured you were getting a panel here for example. And it was a rumour, since I wasn't aware the site even needed a mod and you apparently don't know Ceedub well enough to talk to her regarding her policies on other sites, let alone this one. Obviously the mere whiff of the idea of you getting a panel id guaranteed to have the people staying away in droves; too bad for you we already filled that position at the admin level.

The page has close to 9,000 views, so someone must use it http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t4-fla...blogs-and-misc
                      And how many of those views are the dozen or so additional IPs that follow your main about like a bad smell I wonder.

Comment

So? I'd argue there are sites on your list that have nothing to do with flaming or trolling. But they're there, aren't they?

Some are there because they have flame/fight sections. ConquerClub for example.

Maybe so. I notice you've also been more than happy to step up when such offers haven't been made too, so any carefully worded inference you'd like to make regarding your reasons for elbowing your zimmer frame through the pundits for the purpose of a panel is largely superfluous. Bottom line; you desire a measure of control over the rest and when you exercise that control, sites usually wind up folding.

Many sites have folded. BH folded with no help from me LOL

At least that's been the case in the three sites I've viewed directly. I figure I'm not the only one who has noticed this; KM recently went into conniption when it was rumoured you were getting a panel here for example. And it was a rumour, since I wasn't aware the site even needed a mod and you apparently don't know Ceedub well enough to talk to her regarding her policies on other sites, let alone this one. Obviously the mere whiff of the idea of you getting a panel id guaranteed to have the people staying away in droves; too bad for you we already filled that position at the admin level.

People come and go as they please. This site - other than it's shoutbox activity - is so quiet that a church mouse would run into a trap just to gain attention.

And how many of those views are the dozen or so additional IPs that follow your main about like a bad smell I wonder.
                        Heck if I know. I rarely even look at who's online. At least my site isn't bombarded with hundreds of bots at one time like SG is.

Comment

Some are there because they have flame/fight sections. ConquerClub for example.
                          And? Are you suggesting we should excuse the inclusion of sites that have nothing to do with flaming or trolling simply because you decided to include a few which do? Just what kind of fucked up guilt by association angle are you attempting to market here old man?

Many sites have folded. BH folded with no help from me LOL
                          I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you. Remember all those times you used to pop up in new threads to encourage their deletion with cries of "Spam" and "Dumpster"?

Yeah....

People come and go as they please. This site - other than it's shoutbox activity - is so quiet that a church mouse would run into a trap just to gain attention.
                          And this is a problem for who exactly? Certainly not Ceedub since she has her own reasons for operating this site and apparently not you either, since you'd still include this site on your list even if you knew what they were.

Heck if I know. I rarely even look at who's online.
                          Ahh. So your interest in panels is purely Pavlovian, got it.

At least my site isn't bombarded with hundreds of bots at one time like SG is.
                          Random non sequitur is random.

Comment

• cw_ commented

I'd like to know how Asylumnation came to be on your list.
                                Someone asked me to add it.

Comment

Working...
                            X