The Martini in the Morning Podcast thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #BLAMECUNT View Post
    I'd join you except that I'm shit at haiku at the best of times. And this is not the best of times.

(source: Trans Activist Organizes Topless Swimming Session For Girls As Young As 12, Parents Not Allowed)

Pretty horrific, I certainly wouldn't consider letting my kids attend such an event, but apparently that's how they do things out in British Columbia. Fucker looks like Weepy in a wig and by all accounts indulges in discourse reminiscent of certain *cough* "highly regarded" ex-cops who should probably remain nameless Rotwangs while enjoying the same kind of "protected status" afforded by their immediate neighbours who would rather make discussion of such degenerate behaviour a bannable offence.

Like at the Empurpled Stranglecock for instance. No points for guessing which province the Canadian Asian who runs that place calls home.

So yeah, forgive me for not being in the right frame of mind to indulge in haiku.
    And that shit got called out by another tranny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_lXO7zrAQ

Not that it matters, because the fucking ditchpig is just a legal troll that is exploiting the laws that the very same mentally deranged trannies have demanded of the government. I knew it was a matter of only when it was going to happen rather than if it happens, and now that it is happening, the same mentally deranged trannies are going to stay quit about it, because they know what is going on is completely their fault.

And what this guy was saying is being quoted in the video, and oh boy does this asshole make the likes of rotwang look like a fucking saint.

Comment

• Mmmhmm, another tranny who was upset that other trannies (and similar alternative lifestyles) were turning a blind eye to it. Kind of similar to all those #MeToo-ers currently claiming Creepy Joe's electability status, eh? By and large people are inclined to turn a blind eye to crime when it's being committed by one of their own number.

Filthy, stinking hypocrites. And speaking of filthy stinking hypocrites, prepare to piss yourself laughing at the following....

...or get all hot under the collar about it... no skin off my dick either way.

Just know that if you are offended by it, you certainly aren't alone. YouTurd has already struck it down from its original channel. Hence the mirrored version above.

And, if that gets blocked too, there's always Bitchute. ----> https://www.bitchute.com/video/8PA1kPL5-_A/

Comment

• The Break Up Episode

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18856136

Comment

• thepoofer
        thepoofer commented
        Editing a comment
        eh, she can post whatever the fuck she wants and doxx the shit out of me. she already fucking did and creeped out my kids to the point my kids didnt want to meet her. I will say this, i did absolutely nothing wrong to this woman and had more respect for her then 95% of the rabble she has latched onto like a barnacle in previous relationships.

i hold no grudge, i just dont want her around me.

• #BLAMECUNT
        #BLAMECUNT commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you know you didn't? In certain circles, wishing them the best and cutting them loose is the absolute worst thing you can do. Personal experience talking here.

Welcome to Soymerica. I guess we'll find out just how ''serious'' the relationship was by how much grief your actions brings you and anyone you are known to associate with.

• thepoofer
        thepoofer commented
        Editing a comment
        She already started the damage control phase. I'm not worried about it.

I've been trying to distance myself from the forums and focus on YouTube for months and every single time some sort of drama pops up and side tracks me. I'm done with the petty drama and focusing on what I want to do instead of responding to trivial bullshit

• welcome back. sorry about the mess over at SG. they had a literal fight with a dumpster after the "content-a-thon" gave it some flame material. I think BEnzo might still be suffering the effects of being a warefag, so maybe keep your zipper up(or not if you're into that shit. no judgement here).

Comment

• The New Beginning

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18859530

Comment

Working...
        X