X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Martini in the Morning Podcast thread

Twat a Mod at FT? The greatest choppers of all time update;

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18214699

I guess this is as good of an excuse to issue an ultimatum as any. Slow SG news day?

Comment

The fu... DOOMSDAY??? Get me off that list now!!

Seriously, what did he ever chop? I drawing a fucken blank here, I don't remember him doing anything other than text over the the decade he was active.

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
        I guess this is as good of an excuse to issue an ultimatum as any. Slow SG news day?
        Is twat a Mod here?

Comment

Originally posted by thepoofer View Post

Is twat a Mod here?

I'm only the Eldest Statesman.

And I wouldn't be seen posting anything at Stomping-Groundz, even with your dick.

Comment

• thepoofer
            thepoofer commented
            Editing a comment
            Good.
            I don't want to leave this place looks n account of inept moderation.

Originally posted by /. View Post
          The fu... DOOMSDAY??? Get me off that list now!!

Seriously, what did he ever chop? I drawing a fucken blank here, I don't remember him doing anything other than text over the the decade he was active.
          The burial of LoCo video for starters.

The bobble headed ATV.

He's done some good things of a high quality.

He pretty much gave me a noobs step by step on how to mask on video so...

Comment

• din365
            din365 commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought it was cassandra that did the bobblehead ATVile. good to know.

I remember the bobble headed ATVile image, though it was never attributed to him until you did it today. I saw way better out of Ceedub where ATVile was concerned, the wooden bust especially had me scratching my head and saying "how the fuck did she do that?"

Sorry, but I'm going to have to call bullshit on your ranking of Doomsday if all you're basing it off is an eight frame gif and some video I've never seen. There were others far more prolific and accomplished in the genre than Doomsday ever was, a mid tier troll (at best) is perhaps how I would have classed him and somewhat of a coattail rider in terms of his content. Now, if we are to look at his efforts in terms of making a site pay for itself, then he definitely rules the roost. After VE's original owner Charles showed him the basics of monetization, Doomsday turned the BH brand into something worth close on six figures... let that sink in and I think you'll agree that whatever argument you and I might have in terms of his chopping abilities or lack thereof is largely irrelevant. Too bad it was all ultimately pissed away in the end, though I'd argue that when you're reduced to granting panels to cheerleaders like Serafina because you can no longer even convince base clowns like Chromejuice to do the job then the jig is pretty much up.

Speaking of which, who is pushing the line that Twap is up for mod? I wasn't aware of anyone being considered for such a position; as a matter of fact I wasn't aware that any such position was being offered, period. Not saying I'm any authority on the matter (hint: it's Ceedub's site, not mine), it's just a little weird that you would be the one to break the news when there's been a complete absence of discussion here about it. Stark contrast to the self promotion you indulged in which led to your appointment of Furnace moderator I think you'll agree. I at least had some inkling that was on the cards.

Comment

• cw_
            cw_ commented
            Editing a comment
            At least when TWAT regurgitates someone else's crap there's a fair chance he'll site his source.

• /.
            /. commented
            Editing a comment
            True, because fuck knows Ruthless1 rarely did, if ever. Cracks me up how people used to claim him as being some kind of flaming powerhouse, when I know for fact he magpied a few of my flames for his own use. And I wasn't the only one.

I always presume until I hear differently that ThWAP is a mod/admin at every forum I visit, haven't visited, or don't yet even know exists.

He's EVERYWHERE.
          "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Cass and scT deserved to be highly ranked but Pickles shouldn't have rated a mention nor should most of F4$. Cw over Doomsday any day. There were lots of great choppers out there. It's really difficult to rank everyone.

On that note, I've found a pic of Poofer which sums up his podcasts.

Comment

I want to break free?

Comment

You do want it all....and your show must go on...

Comment

Speaking for myself, I don't mind me a bit of Martini in the morning. Even the podcasts that deal with topics I really couldn't be fucked to bother with are good for at least one listen. The guy has a decent stage presence and a voice that is easier on the ear; self assured and with a touch of arrogance that puts a smile on the dial, particularly during those moments I find myself chuckling "you're full of it KM" when he's dropping something that is so obviously trollish.

Polished, professional, the gold standard of Flametown (Martini-Town?) podcasts to which all others must rise. Our very own Joe Rogan if you will. Is there room for improvement? Yeah, maybe... but not (as some would have you believe) by the curtailment of his more rambling screeds. Purleaze, if your attention span is so atrophied that fifteen minutes of his buttery auditory goodness has you whining for less, then do your tear-stricken faceache a favour and hit the Off Button when it gets too onerous for your sensitive little earlugs. Let those of us with true grit in our hearts enjoy the man's rambling bar chat in all its unexpurgated glory as the bouncer shepherds your drunken, whiney arse to the door before kicking it to the curb, ya lightweights!

Comment

The king is back

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18230663

Comment

• din365
                      din365 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Incorrect. on the surface it appeared that, but behind the scenes they didn't want me to do what I was doing thus the reason why I'm no longer mod.

• cw_
                      cw_ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @din
                      Reminder: Iam not 'they'. I have stated the reasons explicitly on open forum more than once. If you still see conspiracies hiding under your bed feel free to ask me to clarify, once more.

• /.
                      /. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Meh, he's obviously never gonna get it, might as well allow him his delusions of my somehow having a hand in his ousting. Remember...

I have no idea Danny wasn't Mod.

Somebody needs to fill me in on the details

Comment

Basically it came down to this; Bimboskates set out to prove Din was crap at the gig and after an extended period of him and Twatty fucking about in their last callout here Ceedub ultimately agreed with him. More or less.

There were finer points to the whole schemozzle, but I'll leave those to Ceedub to go over again if she is so inclined.

Comment

• Not the reaper
                        Not the reaper commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You fucked din over on the command of the loser,bitch and you know it.This forum has to be all about the loser and that was never going to happen whilst Din was making it fun for EVERYONE ! So you fucked him ! You dirty cunt bag,smelly vagged cunt muffin.

• cw_
                        cw_ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You take the N out of FUN, Nancy.

• /.
                        /. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think he's upset because nobody wants to fuck him, not even his own wifey.

You know, it never occurred to me before, but I'll be damned if the lil bunny doesn't bear more than a passing resemblance to Weepy.
                    Working...
                    X