Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MitM- The elephant in the forum

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18165624

That's not an elephant, it's a goddamned bona fide land walrus!

Comment

Heh, this cracked me up. From The Empurpled Stranglecock...

Click image for larger version

Name:	blurt-quote.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	856

...only problem being is that it's already been done, back around the time Bonesaw was running The Snark Tank...

Click image for larger version

Name:	radiorot.png
Views:	1
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	857

Only ever the one podcast, but it was enough. Preserved here for posterity...

rotcast.mp3

Attached Files

Comment

Omfg I shart my pants.. ...hahahaha

Comment

Yeah, it got a few guffaws at The Snark Tank when I linked to the website back in the day, but you might want to be careful where you repost any of that now. I hear they are quite sensitive about that aspect of his history over at The Empurpled Stranglecock for instance and get quite salty whenever it is broached. Like "I'ma gonna ban yo ass, boy" salty.

But then they aren't really flamers over there, any more than the lion's share of Sookie-la-la Groundz are flamers, so perhaps it's no surprise they wouldn't see it for what it was and treat it accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by /. View Post
            Yeah, it got a few guffaws at The Snark Tank when I linked to the website back in the day, but you might want to be careful where you repost any of that now. I hear they are quite sensitive about that aspect of his history over at The Empurpled Stranglecock for instance and get quite salty whenever it is broached. Like "I'ma gonna ban yo ass, boy" salty.

But then they aren't really flamers over there, any more than the lion's share of Sookie-la-la Groundz are flamers, so perhaps it's no surprise they wouldn't see it for what it was and treat it accordingly.
            So wait....

The guy is, what looks like a child groomer, and they are protecting that?

Comment

Originally posted by thepoofer View Post

So wait....

The guy is, what looks like a child groomer, and they are protecting that?
              In their defense, this is all ancient history which they have no direct evidence of. And as recent years have shown, when such evidence is offered, they've a tendency to get ban happy. Who here wants to be seen as aiding and abetting a nonce, especially in this day and age? Heck, the way things are these days of moral outfage, they might very well find themselves being accused of being peadophiles for simply talking to someone who wanted to go Full Metal Joe Biden on a schoolgirl. See how the media behaves towards those who might debate against a nazi for further details.

Secondly (and I covered this at length in my open letter to The Clue Beedoo a few weeks back, even if Stephen had buggered his way through an entire congregation of altar boys back in the day, any prison term he might have earned would have been served years ago and legally at least, his debt to society paid in full. In fact I'll go you one step further, what with his recent prostate operation I'd argue his days of getting it up for the purposes of fucking anything are done and dusted, so he might reasonably be said to be "rehabilitated in full", so why carp on about something he is in no risk of doing?

Well, we know the answer to that; "because Flametowne". And the truth is while there might be some of us prepared to assume the punishment has more than fit the crime of his previous peccadilloes (peckerdidoes?), others still see it as a vehicle to further their own ends. Say for example an ex-girlfriend who, dissatisfied with her efforts to get a certain podcaster to fight her battles for her decides that it might be a good idea to offer safe harbour in her own flame forum to such a "great guy" while banning the person that said "great guy" had attempted to solicit minors from out of her forum. Along with courting the aforementioned podcaster to moderate her forum of course.

People make mistakes. Sometimes willfully. I stand by what I said about the guy years ago and who knows, perhaps my willingness to stand up and draw attention to his indecent proposal at the time was a mistake. Perhaps I might have "protected him" instead, just as The Poo Cockspew is doing now... and maybe Feralbiatch might be just another pair of shoes beside his garden shed today because of it. We will never know.

He may have been just one more faceless nonce in the crowd then, just as he was the day Muffcabbage rocked up to him, years after any reasonable sentence might have been considered served, proudly and with much faux virtue declaring she was going to clear his name.

Effectively convincing him to do his time all over again, along with bringing The Poopkie Chew's moral compass into question by others who perhaps might not have been paying very close attention to their own backyards into question.

I'm glad we had this little talk.

Comment

Working...
              X