Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of these retards really need to knock off the fucking act.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know there's one thing they won't be laughing at any time soon. Remember not so long ago how Phrosty The Blowman was crowing about his year-old "I'm bored" offering being The Most Viewed Thread at FT?

Bonesaw's thread has blitzed Phrosty in terms of viewing and posts in less than a month. Owch!

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable. I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

As Scooby Doo would say, "RUH ROH"

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
        Feral gave up.
        I never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by feral View Post

I never give up.
          How special. Here's your gold star:

Comment

Feral got out.....but they found here and have taken her back to her padded room at TRF

security alert over

Comment

Originally posted by Regan Macneil View Post
              Feral got out.....but they found here and have taken her back to her padded room at TRF

security alert over

If the rumors are true, she won't have much of a choice soon. There's probably not great odds Flea will welcome her to PO with open arms, after all.

Comment

As Scooby Doo would say, "RUH ROH"

Bra1n's face is much more relaxed these days. He's almost passed the stone that is TRF's hit to his bank account every month. I wonder if he'll become just another poster at one of the random hot spots left in Flametown or if he'll miss his panel too much.

Comment

Maybe Flea will offer him one at her place.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable. I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
                  - Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Just checking if i remember my password even though i write them all in a little book i sometimes get the zero and O letter messed up and have to try both

when i figure it out i add a little diagonal line through the 0 to remind me i need to type a zero and not an 0....i also read my credit card number on the phone using the letter 0 instead of saying zero but they never seem to call me out on that i guess because the zero and letter 0 are both circles and look alike to many people

ty

Comment

hello johnny storm do you still have your account on stand by at PO so you have a back up when TRF gets eaten by worms? Maybe practice a few posts and constrain yourself from using any slang words that refer to male genitalia.

hello feral, sorry to hear that your labia majora got stuck in your new pools suction filter....maybe you should have tested the suction and out flow current before trying whatever it was that you were trying that entailed you placing your vagina so close to that particular part of the pools filtration system

ty

Comment

yw

Comment

when a flame group is failing like TRF..why do certain women start drinking more than they usually do and start thinking everyone is stalking them

reverse beer googles?

Comment

Fish gotta swim...

Comment

when a flame group is failing like TRF..why do certain women start drinking more than they usually do and start thinking everyone is stalking them

reverse beer googles?
                              You're getting the cart before the horse on this one. That's not to say that it's just Feral is responsible for the downturn in TRF's posting fortunes either, it's just one of the many reasons that have snowballed into the situation where the forum is being dragged down. You might add the interminable rehashes of "couch" and "boom" and whatnot to it, the fluff brought by the lemons and a good deal more besides.

You're also part of the reason (as am I) because we none of us are doing an awful lot in the way of attempting to elevate it beyond what it is now. That includes our friends in management. Few enough are making the effort, next to no-one is making a sustained effort and of those who are there's just no incentive for them to keep going.

No real reason for people to either. We've arrived at a point where the way forward is blocked by a bunch of people throwing spanners and other assorted garbage in the works. It's much easier to join that crowd - half the time I'm pretty sure people are unaware they're doing it. It was going to happen sooner or later and without the concerted and sustained efforts of a majority, activity will continue to ebb at TRF until the lights wink out.

It's okay if it does. Everything has a beginning, a middle and an end. And nature abhors a vacuum, so you can be assured of something else taking it's place when the inevitable happens.

- Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Well sure, maybe everyone's a bit guilty, but Lemon really is absolutely useless. Used to be, posters like her would be vaporized on sight, but who can be bothered when spam rules and nobody cares to clean it up? Johnny and BEnzo, Lemon, they all show how much they don't want to waste their time by breaking up their time wasting into TCW-digestible chunks of nothing. If they're not scroll-bombing, it means they're winning, according to some new rule they made up once Ant became too embarrassed at the mere association with them to bother coming out of lurk mode. Even Rancid and Reaper, ankle-biters that they are, actually make for some fun exchanges. This new "ball-busting" horse shit belongs on the basic bitch forums of Facebook. These idiots aren't here to have fun or trade barbs, they're here to take up space.

Comment

Working...
                                X